Think twice act once

eekndyn

So my son is missing his ipod. It was last seen in the hands of the neighbor kid. I have been searching for said item. To no avail. I do not wish to jump to conclusions, but I can not help but to. I casted a chart. Son would be 5th house,. said item ruled by Jupiter is located in 11th SSE location, (Friend) in fire which could be East location. I apologize for reaching out, but I am trying to save a confrontation and hurt feeling and definitely do not want to blame anyone really but my son. We have had previous incidents that I shouldn't of over looked. So I took 5th for my son SA, 6th turned 2nd, assigning the ipod to Jupiter. Jup Rx is in turned 3rd/11th. neighbor/friend. Which is a minor aspect between, Jup friend/ipod. A learning lesson of some sort. For sure. Extremely grateful for any feedback.

eekndyn

opps here is the chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_blake_ipod_hr.56882.183414 (2).jpg
    astro_2gw_blake_ipod_hr.56882.183414 (2).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 24

eekndyn

Obviously this lesson needed to be repeated. The ipod did show up to go missing again. Its not about the material. I opened my door to pretty much all the neighborhood kids and it is the principal. I made the decision to not let anyone in til my son ipod shows up. It can be replaced. I can forgive or least want the opportunity to do so. I am in the house of self undoing. The matter is out of my hands. The moon in scorpio, in the 3rd. Trust for my neighbor is pretty detrimental. However, fortuna is conjunct the moon. So as crummy as the situation is, I feel like my intuition is right. I did make a conversation to the mom if she wouldn't mind taking a look and explained why I wasn't allowing anyone inside. I think I put the flame to the bridge. My son Saturn retrograde, his ipod also Saturn is also in his 12th. My 4th, he too the matter is out of his hand. I do not like pointing fingers, making assumptions, and definitely do not enjoy not trusting especially kids. Kids who had a rough life. If I am being a a****** call me on it. I maybe in the wrong and I need to be called out on it. The moon is voc, This event took place five days ago. I did cast a chart then however I didn't title my chart and forgot how I asked the question exactly. So I casted a new one asking where is the ipod.

Attachments

• ipodtake2_LI.jpg
    ipodtake2_LI.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 26