Chat Thread

Witchyone

Yeah, he definitely does. You can see clearly the cracks in the armor he so desperately tries to fit into

I don't understand how he sees your tone as harsh and Ynnest's as not harsh, unless he can't handle justified anger, that is not at all hysterical, coming from a woman.

ynnest

Before this devolved, you, ukpooh and lykan said that this was bigger than man vs. woman. All in your unique ways.

When it became inflammatory, you shifted from defending men to trying to take a bird's eye view. Your communication style doesn't help to clarify your meaning, in my opinion.

Well there are from how I see it different layers to these issues and I cant scratch the bottom of ocean by flying like a freaken ******* in the sky winking to the big shipwreck thats down there, You gotta engage with it with your bare hands you know and so forth on to infinity and such...

Y

conspiracy theorist

I don't understand how he sees your tone as harsh and Ynnest's as not harsh, unless he can't handle justified anger, that is not at all hysterical, coming from a woman.

I don't see ynnest's tone (tone, not message) as harsh, but idiosyncratic and badly communicated. I see where Lykanized is coming from, but her tone is dripping with more aggression.

I've spoken with ynnest before, and once we've gone down the path of disagreement he gets more bizarre.

I don't see why I'm being "othered" here but I guess that's what I get for butting in, right?

conspiracy theorist

Well there are from how I see it different layers to these issues and I cant scratch the bottom of ocean by flying like a freaken ******* in the sky winking to the big shipwreck thats down there, You gotta engage with it with your bare hands you know and so forth on to infinity and such...

Y

One day you and I will blast off together, fellow space cadet.

Lykanized

I already know I come off as aggressive, but I honestly don't care. I don't see why it's a bad thing unless it's intimidating which I don't think it is

conspiracy theorist

I already know I come off as aggressive, but I honestly don't care. I don't see why it's a bad thing unless it's intimidating which I don't think it is

Yes, but this time your base aggression has a helping of passion in it that is isn't always apparent in your overall posts. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I see.

Lykanized

I honestly do understand how and it's ok. Ynnest is just...uncategorical. He's not aggressive, he just seems unhinged

Lykanized

I thought it was odd when Ynnest told me I seem like I'm talking about people in my imagination or people other than me in my posts, but i just brushed that one off because I could see where he was coming from in an offhand way

conspiracy theorist

Of course. I was referring to the extra helping of it. I remember a thread you were in where you had a spat with a poster on Cancer characteristics. I'm seeing that Lykan, here.

conspiracy theorist

It was in a thread created by love-thinking and she was criticizing Cancers and that's when you engaged her in a passionate back-and-forth followed by apologies with kisses and making up.