Does he want a relationship with me?

jascole7

This is about my coworker. Last month I asked if he was interested in me and the general consensus was yes, now I’m wondering if he wants to pursue a romantic relationship. I’m confused about this one...my significator Saturn in first house and in Capricorn (strong), I’m looking at Moon as his significator and Merc as co-sig, Moon has VERY loose conjunction with Saturn, separating. Moon also in detriment but in triplicity (I think?). My intuition is telling me yes he may be interested but too early to know if he wants to be with me. 7H Merc opposing moon makes me think there’s a communication barrier (i feel like we’re both pulling away from each other) or perhaps inability to express interest (being coworkers causes hesitation to say how we feel). Your thoughts? Thank you!

Attachments

• DF382889-8AD5-4D7A-8258-DE62186FDF14.jpg
    DF382889-8AD5-4D7A-8258-DE62186FDF14.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Gemini888

Because you are asking about him, I assign the 7H cusp as the Asc. He is Moon and you are Saturn. Saturn is pretty well-aspected. It conjuncts Moon and forms good aspects with Neptune and Uranus. You seem to have an idealistic view about the relationship and also asked him pretty suddenly. Moon isn't as good as Saturn. It forms an inconjunct with Sun and opposition with Merc and conjunction with Pluto, not to mention it is also void. Venus is lord of 4H, the house of the final answer, and it's being burned hard by the Sun. So no, the interest is more from you than from him.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Doesn't look like he is going to pursue it. Chiron in the 3rd squares the ascendent/descendent axis, possibly office gossip turned him away.

ElenaJ

jascole7, When you do a chart it's a good idea to insert the south node as well as the north one. In that case, you would have more easily noted right away that the south node is sitting near the ascendent and your significator Saturn, sapping energy from you.