Chiron in 7th house..Forever Alone//

lovestuck

I have chiron in the 7th house :mad:(and in Leo)..and needless to say I've been single and unlucky in love all my life.

Venus is my birthdate ruler and my Venus is in Libra(9th house).
Should I just give up on love >.<

Caro

How is chiron aspected? where is your sun?
you need to post your chart

try astro.com for free charts and readings etc.

lovestuck

Hi
I found my chart from astro.com ages ago,(that's how I found this unfortunate truth.)
Only attracted attention so far,not love.

Here you go :

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_nana_hp.40333.903.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_nana_hp.40333.903.gif
    46.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
least aspected Venus, to love

love,

You said:
I found my chart from astro.com ages ago,(that's how I found this unfortunate truth.) Only attracted attention so far,not love.

You have a least aspected Venus :)venus: love) so you do not "connect in" with love. Attention IS love, it indicates attraction, interest, and it is the beginning of ALL relationships. Instead of waiting until you "feel" they are attracted to you WORK on developing that "attention" into something more definite. (Hint: flirting at the RIGHT time can help a LOT.)

Loving it,

Tim

astroner

My ex has chiron in the 7th and we were together for 7 years. The only problem with him was that he didn't get a gf until later on. He didn't lose his virginity until after the age of 21. Kind of like a late bloomer :)

lovestuck

Re: least aspected Venus, to love

love,

You said:

You have a least aspected Venus :)venus: love) so you do not "connect in" with love. Attention IS love, it indicates attraction, interest, and it is the beginning of ALL relationships. Instead of waiting until you "feel" they are attracted to you WORK on developing that "attention" into something more definite. (Hint: flirting at the RIGHT time can help a LOT.)

That might be true,but the truth is also that I'm scared whether I'm being played with or genuinely liked(I mean,when a guy looks at me).
I definitely don't like attention from "committed" people.
But ty

aquarius7000

Hi,

Chiron in any house does not deny the 'fruit' of that house, absolutely not! I have lived half my life overseas and travelled across continents like people catch a bus to the next town, plus am a uni postgrad, and a lover of philosophy and spiritual reading; all with my Chiron in the 9th. There you have it. Of course, what also helps is that my 9th H Lord is exalted (Mars in Cap). Chiron operates a bit like Saturn and the Nodes. It will throw, time and again, situations your way, which will pose some challenges to make you learn certain lessons. Chiron and Saturn help a person grow. If you deny and defy, then Saturn and Chiron feel more like the wound than the healing.

Besides Chiron, your challenge comes from a Venus in detriment, in a critical degree, and in square to Saturn!!! This combo makes love life difficult, and, with Saturn in the pic, settlement in love will be a stable fruit you will bear, but later in life. When? After you have learnt the lessons Saturn wants you to learn. Which lessons? Note the position of Saturn, it is close to the Asc = self-realisation, and from there it squares Venus. Conclusion = you HAVE to learn to love your own self first before you want someone else to love you! You have to overpower whatever self-complexes you might be harbouring and gain and emanate that confidence onto others (Leo on the 7th) before you are ready to couple up.

:)AQ7

lovestuck

Hi,

Chiron in any house does not deny the 'fruit' of that house, absolutely not! I have lived half my life overseas and travelled across continents like people catch a bus to the next town, plus am a uni postgrad, and a lover of philosophy and spiritual reading; all with my Chiron in the 9th. There you have it. Of course, what also helps is that my 9th H Lord is exalted (Mars in Cap). Chiron operates a bit like Saturn and the Nodes. It will throw, time and again, situations your way, which will pose some challenges to make you learn certain lessons. Chiron and Saturn help a person grow. If you deny and defy, then Saturn and Chiron feel more like the wound than the healing.

Besides Chiron, your challenge comes from a Venus in detriment, in a critical degree, and in square to Saturn!!! This combo makes love life difficult, and, with Saturn in the pic, settlement in love will be a stable fruit you will bear, but later in life. When? After you have learnt the lessons Saturn wants you to learn. Which lessons? Note the position of Saturn, it is close to the Asc = self-realisation, and from there it squares Venus. Conclusion = you HAVE to learn to love your own self first before you want someone else to love you! You have to overpower whatever self-complexes you might be harbouring and gain and emanate that confidence onto others (Leo on the 7th) before you are ready to couple up.

Thank you AQ7 :smile:
Informative.

Mechanical Designs

Well as Aquarius has Chiron in the 9th ... from my understanding the Higher education gets wounded up never giving up on what you learn you want to be the best. Even finishing 3rd Master's and 5th BS I feel unfulfilled so needless to say you try to fill the gap by earning more education or what you have. As you have Chiron in the 7th , I also have Chiron in the 7th in Transit from my analysis it tell me Chiron in the 7th indicator of wounding which can't be never be fulfilled. Hard to say but the truth.

Cheers,
Stealth

lovestuck

Well as Aquarius has Chiron in the 9th ... from my understanding the Higher education gets wounded up never giving up on what you learn you want to be the best. Even finishing 3rd Master's and 5th BS I feel unfulfilled so needless to say you try to fill the gap by earning more education or what you have. As you have Chiron in the 7th , I also have Chiron in the 7th in Transit from my analysis it tell me Chiron in the 7th indicator of wounding which can't be never be fulfilled. Hard to say but the truth.

Cheers,
Stealth

::surprised: Okay..thanku

shadow moon

Banned
Hi
I found my chart from astro.com ages ago,(that's how I found this unfortunate truth.)
Only attracted attention so far,not love.

Here you go :

the bigger problem is not your Chiron, you have Saturn in the 1st conjunct the Ascendant, in a sign which is co-ruled by Saturn opposing the 7th house Chiron, the knife that causes the pain is within your identity

http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2009/11/saturn-in-aries1st-house.html#.UNIEcqAlBYw

http://astrofix.net/2011/10/22/saturnchiron-aspects/#.UNIDUKAlBYw

you also have a 10th house Pluton in Scorpio (in domicile) conjuncting the MC, a 10th house Pluto makes or brakes the worldy success, meaning people with this position are either on the top, or are broken miserable defeatists

it might be your general attitude that`s scaring away the "prospects" and not the 7th house Chiron

aquarius7000

Hi,

Shadow Moon, good point noted about the Sat-Chi opposition. I've started depending so much on the lines that I did not check the degree on that Chi.

Chiron in Leo also shows that there could be a self-confidence problem as well. Sat in the first also often points at a person that could be over-cautious (out of one's own insecurities, or fear of rejection, etc). Hence, the native should really think about these points and may have to practise being a bit easy-going and having a go at things, no matter what the outcome.

lovestuck

the bigger problem is not your Chiron, you have Saturn in the 1st conjunct the Ascendant, in a sign which is co-ruled by Saturn opposing the 7th house Chiron, the knife that causes the pain is within your identity

http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2009/11/saturn-in-aries1st-house.html#.UNIEcqAlBYw

http://astrofix.net/2011/10/22/saturnchiron-aspects/#.UNIDUKAlBYw

you also have a 10th house Pluton in Scorpio (in domicile) conjuncting the MC, a 10th house Pluto makes or brakes the worldy success, meaning people with this position are either on the top, or are broken miserable defeatists

it might be your general attitude that`s scaring away the "prospects" and not the 7th house Chiron

Thank you Shadow moon,I was wondering if something else was wrong with my chart. Will take that into consideration :)

lovestuck

Hi,

Shadow Moon, good point noted about the Sat-Chi opposition. I've started depending so much on the lines that I did not check the degree on that Chi.

Chiron in Leo also shows that there could be a self-confidence problem as well. Sat in the first also often points at a person that could be over-cautious (out of one's own insecurities, or fear of rejection, etc). Hence, the native should really think about these points and may have to practise being a bit easy-going and having a go at things, no matter what the outcome.

Thank you again AQ7,u're right.
I do have a self confidence problemo,but it's developing..but then again I don't have the looks.I'm having problems in other areas of my life (studies/career)too and in other relationships too.
But thanks for your advice.

Ninotchka

Hey!
I also have Chiron (retrograde) in the 7th house in Leo. Square to Moon and opposed to Saturn (like you). And I also have those thoughts. I don't have any luck in love. The ruler of my 7th house is in the 12 house, so that means I seek a deeper spiritual connection, and I'm unable to find it anywhere. :sad:
I also have no planets in my 7th house.
Sometimes I think maybe it's not my destiny to have a nice love life and later family. I don't know how you feel about that and if you believe in past lives. Maybe I have other things to learn in this lifetime. :unsure: So I no longer even seek love. Kind of sad, but that's the way it is.

appleberry

I too have Chiron in the 7th in a fire sign (Aries). But too make sure it really hurt, my soul chose to give it a close conjunction to my Aries moon, and make my Sun 5 min conjunct my descendant.

It is sextile my Venus in the 5th (30 sec conjunct Juno).... Not sure how that is playing though.

Maybe....
Chiron - Venus: This native approaches sexual and sensual experiences with a childlike charm and innocence that makes them incredibly attractive. When the two planets are in harmonious contact, a client might be having sexual or creative experiences which are out of the normal realms of social tastes, but are absolutely vital to their own personal development. There can be problems with sexual or gender identity when the two planets are not in harmony, and a challenging aspect can indicate physical, emotional or sexual abuse in childhood. These people become expert at "reading" the motives of other people, and learn to use their sexuality as a shield of protection.

Interesting...
http://sasstrology.com/2008/09/chiron-in-houses-and-in-aspect-to-venus.html

Very enlightening.... (Venus contacts)
http://astrofix.net/2011/07/19/venuschiron-aspects/#.UPocbxrCtP4

Last edited:

Canaqua

Thank you Shadow moon,I was wondering if something else was wrong with my chart. Will take that into consideration :)

Not sure where you got the impression that there was something 'wrong' with your chart?

This is the life you chose, these aspects of the planets and where they are; are where you have decided to live out your life's play. You can use any an all aspects to help you evolve and become the best you you can be.

There is nothing wrong with your chart; with perhaps the language you use or the idea that something in life is too hard, but your chart is exactly as you desired it to be.

Be creative and find a way through the challenges. Starting with gratitude. When you start to love yourself - love will find you. Learning who you are is important, self awareness and self worth is important to have a healthy relationship.

Try this on; when people come to you with relationship issues, or you start to see fault in peoples relationships - ask yourself - 'what is it I am observing that is causing me pain?' Then set out to fix it.

I also agree with other comments that you need to consider the condition of the whole chart not just Chiron. I have not read your chart, although it obvious that you need to take into consideration more than just the position of Chiron. Be gentle with yourself - you are an amazing person.

I have Chiron in my 7th house and a few heavy aspects to it, with a 7th house ruled by Aquarius...and I have been married for 30yrs and together with my husband for 37. We have had challenges; together and alone, but we worked on them. Relationships are work, being alone is easy!

Love you and love will find you!

Canaqua

Oddity

This is tricky. Saturn at least is well-dignified, so it's better behaved than it might otherwise be.

You have a sun/moon conjunction, and that often mitigates against relationships (moon has no light of its own). More often, it produces relationships that have sudden endings, at least in my experience. Moon is also considered cazimi, but I have seldom seen cazimi moon do wondrous things.

Now, a mitigating factor might have been that the sun/moon conjunction is in an (albeit waning) sextile to Saturn. But Saturn is posited in the sign of the sun's detriment.

I'd say don't expect 'conventional' relationships to work out well for you. But given the hidden nature of the moon, and the sun hooking up to a planet in its descension: There could be good people out there. You'll miss them, because they will at first appear unsuitable to you.

Best shot at relationships could be from friends, probably of a lower social status.

This doesn't mean go out and try to find people who are unsuitable! Just realise you may be putting a tick mark of 'unsuitable' against some people who - aren't. You just aren't able to see them.

Osamenor

Staff member
I see you have Venus at 29 degrees Libra. Any planet in the last degree of a sign may contribute to indecisiveness and a sense of urgency. If the planet is Venus, the love planet, that sense of urgency might play out in that arena: "I must find love, now, it's getting too late!" There's a great discussion on planets at 29 degrees here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80540

Chiron in the seventh house indicates that marriage and/or other kinds of partnership are an area of karmic growth and healing for you. That doesn't necessarily mean you can't have a relationship, but it does mean, usually, that you need to define relationships on your own terms. Maybe what you really want from a relationship doesn't match up with what society, and potential dating partners, expect you to want. If that's so, you might be unconsciously pushing relationships away because they don't meet your needs.