Chart Interpretation? (first time!)

AriesJupiter

What an excellent signature the above would make, AJ......Welcome to the forum.

I'll be 87 when pluto crosses my natally opposing PoF, but it made a square at age 42......during which it created circumstances that enabled me to retire from my career/work at 44...

...In my case, natal Pluto in Leo/11th is about understanding the use of personal power in groups...whilst the opposing PoF in Aquarius/5th is about astrology as a recreation/hobby...At the square, I'd learned enough (through my career) about the use/misuse of personal power for the planets to reward me by allowing me to pursue astrology as a full-time hobby...

...So to understand what might happen when Pluto crosses your PoF, you need to look at their meaning/lessons in the natal chart AJ....Pluto in Scorpio/7th sextile PoF in Capricorn/3rd.

EJ:)

Thank you, EJ!! You're right, that would make a wonderful signature! I'll have to consider that... :wink:
Thank you for your description of T. Pluto crossing the POF. I will try and see if I can come up with a plausible translation. However, I will make one correction to what you said... my Part of Fortune is in Capricorn in the 9th! So, you were right about Pluto Scorpio in the 7th, but I'll have to see what I think about that with Cap. POF in the 9th.
Really, I'm at a loss for how to interpret it! But if you have any ideas I would love to hear. Otherwise, thank you so much for all your help!
:happy:

T-2000

Banned
POF in the 9th.
Really, I'm at a loss for how to interpret it! But if you have any ideas I would love to hear. Otherwise, thank you so much for all your help!

Hello again...

Transiting Pluto over planets and points key word is (Transformation)

In your case Pluto transiting house 9 in general so the transformation may be
- Going to a forign land,
- Transformation to higer consioucness ( which I expect more )
- Meeting ppl from far lands (As you do now)
- Learning to evolve spritualy (As you study astrology now)

I think as the POF is a fortune point, and pluto is powerful, Any transformation caused by this transit will be to your benefit.

AriesJupiter

In your case Pluto transiting house 9 in general so the transformation may be
- Going to a forign land,
- Transformation to higer consioucness ( which I expect more )
- Meeting ppl from far lands (As you do now)
- Learning to evolve spritualy (As you study astrology now)

Wow, thank you so much for your examples! Yes, "transformation to a higher consciousness" rings true... as well as, learning to evolve spiritually, astrology, meeting people from far lands, and going to far lands...
This all rings true of the general vibe that has been happening to me for about over the past 2 years or so... Wonderful examples! Thank you so much!

AriesJupiter

Saturn retrograde and lilith conjunct IC ( repel against The father figure?? )

Would anyone like to comment on this for me?
I first responded to T-2000 with, "yes, I don't like to be controlled"... but really, after more thought, I think this "repellent" thing may have something to it... but I'd like some further interpretation on this...

What does Lilith conjunct IC mean? And Saturn retrograde? (for father?)

p.s. I am not "repelled" by my father, however, when I was younger I did have a problem with Cancer emotions (since it is my Lilith- and I deny those emotions) and my father is a VERY sensitive, caring (Mercury R/Venus Cancer) man. As a rebellious teenager, I would be "bothered" by him being "too caring"... (he raised me without the help of my mother & tried to be both mom & dad- a very wonderful father [in retrospect]) In addition, my sisters and other family members equally gave me those feelings... (my 2 older sisters= Cancer Sun & Cancer Moon) I wonder if that is what is meant by this placement... They would say things like, "we just care about you!" and "we're just making sure you're okay!" & it would really bother me!... in fact it still does... the whole idea feels too clingy & personal and trapped feeling... (I'm not very watery other than my Venus in Pisces- which is more passive than 'clingy') But now that I am older, and I have lost my mother, I am more appreciative of my "caring" family, and I value the time I have with them. They are my friends, and I just have to get past my childish feelings, I suppose... (And I never told these feelings to them- I think that would really hurt their feelings) However, I would make emotional displays that I was "annoyed" with them... but anyway...

Does this sound typical of Lilith conjunct IC? How about Saturn R representing father? What does that mean?

Last edited:

AriesJupiter

Thank you for your links, astrologer50.

However, I didn't see anywhere in there about Saturn R representing father in a bad way, (I'll just research it more) & also Lilith on IC being repelled by father... I did however have "demonic forces" between my biological parents (who divorced when I was 2) & a step-mother who was a "wicked" step-mother.(as one source noted) She dumped me out on the street the moment I turned 18 & never cared. Oh well, could be worse...

T-2000

Banned
Listen AJ ....

As you seam serious and insisting on knowing about this aspect in your chart.

In my approch to learn astrology I often make comparisons and observations, ,,, On People, My closest circle - who i know them most, New born babies, Even animals and their respond to phases of the moon ..etc,

Upon doing this... I noticed that people with saturn Rx in their charts have weak fathers ( It Is not weak in personalities in some cases, May be weak financialy, healty... Any kind of weakness but almost kind.)

The father figure is weak.

And since also the father is represented in some cases in the natal chart by the IC and mothers by MC. And your lilith ( Key word: Repel. )

This is why I said what you are trying to search about.

And I encourage in you the yearning for knowledge.

AriesJupiter

... I noticed that people with saturn Rx in their charts have weak fathers ( It Is not weak in personalities in some cases, May be weak financialy, healty... Any kind of weakness but almost kind.)

The father figure is weak.

And since also the father is represented in some cases in the natal chart by the IC and mothers by MC. And your lilith ( Key word: Repel. )

Oh okay, now I understand much better. Thank you for your clarification. So, since Lilith is what I "repel", then since it is on the Nadir (representing the father) then I may repel my father...
And yes, Saturn Rx meaning "weak father" is probably true, because my dad is older, and became ill with Parkinson's Disease when I was only 12. So he has never been able to be very active with me, since then. Before that, he was busy with my siblings, with work, & single dad type things... so yes, this is true...

Kannon

This looks like a chart of someone who could work in nursing/medical while pursuing drama or something quietly creative. [Taurus rising with 12th house focus, ruled by Pisces]. That would depend on this chart not having to be significantly adjusted.

There is a lot of Cardinality and Fire, so the sub-signature is cardinal fire, which means great warmth dispersed in many directions. With Taurus Asc, I think this lends to both helping professions, as well as to entertaining in some fashion.

Moon conj Uranus in Sag - quite breezy, free, the kind of person many would like to be around, but who you can never quite get enough of (independent, free, spontaneous types are social/very attractive to others but quickly off to the next activity/person). Yes, I see Saturn is also conj Moon from earlier in Sag, so that tends to add to a non-committal, cautious tendency, but you'll grow out of that as you get older if you so desire.

Asc 5 Taurus allows for possibility for forward adjustment of Asc, but not much room at all backwards in my opinion, otherwise your Aries Sun could end up P (parallel) Asc. (That does not sound like you since you describe yourself as shy, but it is possible, but it would definitely create a strong constitution, bright eyes with tight iris fiber lines). With chart as it is, there are no planets P (parallel) Asc, but it does show Uranus and Neptune P MC, Mars CP (contra-parallel) MC. These indicate specific types of aspirations. Uranus-Neptune looks to aspire to something original and creative, brilliant. Mars CP - working independently, possibly at home or in a domestic situation, not having bosses breathe down your neck. If that aspect is accurate, then it adds to the Aries impetus to set your own agenda and make your own way. Uranus P MC would also mean wanting to shine past whatever guidance or direction you might have to submit to, with aims of independent, original accomplishment.

Here's what I suggest you do....

Post here some life events with dates for: moves, beginning/ending school, leaving home, etc. Nothing too revealing, but events that indicate firsts of some kind. Let us look at your chart against the backdrop of these events and see we can find a pattern that can confirm your Asc sign and degree - just for kicks.

Regarding "karma" equating to 12th house, I don't generally make such an equation. Karma is mixed into the entire chart. Suffering is traditionally associated with the 12th because of institutions of physical and mental hospitalization, but "karma" is too often used as a vague interpretive label that gives no real insight to the causes active in a person's life. Karma is not synonymous with suffering. The 12th relates to public or institutional service (above horizon, as opposed to 6th below, more personal, subjective).

What is interesting about the declinations is Jupiter P N.Node. This would equate more to karma (of the good kind) than anything else in the chart. There is also Mercury [1N30] P Pluto[1N33]. Strong ability to concentrate and communicate. Mars is CP Saturn, Uranus, Neptune: control, freedom, inspiration/imagination play into your actions as you move in the world. This sign axis of Gemini-Sagittarius means flexibility, freedom, a communicative/relational exchange of energy. This axis brings planetary energies to their extremes of social/communicative action. With Saturn involved you'll aim for something lasting, substantive. With Uranus-Neptune, something original/creative as previously mentioned.

Peace

AriesJupiter

Kannon-

Thank you for the amazing interpretation. I'm sorry, you posted this 2 years ago, and I am only now responding! I had a lot going on at this time, and pretty much stopped going on this forum...
Anyway, I re-read this interpretation just now, and was blown away. You seriously have a wealth of information. I'm not knowledgeable about parallel's/contra-parallel's, but should probably education myself. This information is very accurate!
Of course with Neptune natally conjunct my MC, I am still confused about what I should do for a career... Hopefully Pluto will take care of that as it will transit my MC over the next few years.
In terms of verifying my Ascendant, I will go ahead and give you a few life occurrences: (There is more I could share, but this is a start)

1) I'm not sure exactly when my parents split up or divorced, but I think I was around 2 (1989) when my dad moved out.

2) When I was 13 (2000) I moved in with my dad permanently, because my mom was suffering from severe depression and developed a drinking problem.

3) July 2005, I moved in with my sister because my step-mom and I didn't get along, and I was told to leave.

4) March 2006, my mom died in a house fire. I have looked up the astrology for that day and transiting Pluto was exactly conjunct my natal Moon.

5) Jan. 2007, I finally started college, at the local community college.

6) Oct. 2007, I finally got my first apartment, and lived alone for the first time.

7) Sept. 2010, I moved to another state with my boyfriend, to be with his family.

8) May 2012, I finally moved back home, and my boyfriend and I have recently broken up during this previous Venus retrograde.

I don't know if this is enough/pertinent information to confirm my Ascendant, but let me know if I'm on the right track here.

Also, I don't know if it's too late for you to want to follow up on this, I understand if it's been too long, but I just thought I'd try...

Hope all is well. Thanks again, Kannon, for all of the great info. and interpretations you have given me.

P.S. My birth time is very specific, to the minute. I had a home birth, and it is obvious the time was not rounded. It appears extremely precise, depending on how accurate the clock was in the house! :wink:

Last edited: