"...to come to the aid of their country." usa

piercethevale

I'm not sure what you're getting at Mark?:annoyed:
As to this endeavor I've been up about all of the last 48 hours.:andy::lol:
I've done charts for historical events of the USA, both as for transits and progressed of this 'Natal' chart I say is the real deal. [As gracious, considerate and politically and socially correct as I have to be and have been in promoting that chart I claim is that of Jesus/Yeshua...I 'm not about to pull punches with this one...it IS the chart.
Those of you that don't believe it... or don't want to, then you are free to frolic about the rest of the forum while I and all those that do believe or want to believe get on with this thread and the 'understanding' this material will bestow us. ...and it will too... this chart has got it going on.

I've been doing this long enough now to where I can tell if there should be a reasonable suspicion as to the validity of a chart by the Sabian Symbology found in 'Key Places'. There's always a great deal of immediate recognition of the 'person' that the chart is of by the Symbols themselves and more so, the overall 'tenor' of similarity in the symbols that are separated from the others by the common category of basis they share.

It's about 4 AM here and I would like to get some sleep but first I wish to rectify the 'Septile Matrix' points I posted yesterday as they were off. [Hey, it's not easy working with 'Septiles' The aspect is 1/7 of 360 and that is not a rational number. The closest one can state is by decimal/numeric and that is, [ I'm only going as far as to the 6th decimal] "51.428571...", converted that is 51* 25' 17". Then, attempting to apply a template of a complete and perfect symmetry of the Septile Matrix to the natal chart can give one cause to curse like a sailor or weep like a small child...it's too easy to foul it up.
Anyways, here's the correct points based on the Asc. and I would recommend making a copy of these as to be handy for future reference and use.

1. Aries: 21* 29' 33" [The Asc.]
2. Gemini: 12* 54' 50"
3. Leo: 04* 20' 07"
4. Virgo: 25* 45' 24"
5. Scorpio: 17* 10' 41"
6. Capricorn: 08* 35' 58"
7. Pisces: 00* 01' 15"

Now, as the actual, geo-political, 'GPS' data for the 'Capital' of the USA at it's 'Birth' is 5 minutes of a degree further West than what I can produce for a chart due to astrodienst's computer ephemeris. Thus, the astrological Parts/Lots I'm about to list will have to taken in consideration when those that come out close to the cusp of the next degree arise...The one I calculated for the Part of Intelligence/skill being a 'prime' example as I do want to place it in the next degree ..because, that's where I'm sure it belongs [and needs about another 7 minutes of a degree to be so..which Is pretty dang close to what the diff in the 'GPS' data is [The Asc.].
I'm just going to post the Part and the location and I will be starting another thread in the 'degree Symbols' sub-forum in the next day or two [or three] as it's the 'Sabians I find for those that 'sealed the deal' as to convincing me of the veracity and validity of the time for the chart being that of "At the Stroke of Midnight, July 4, 1776."
I would like all that read these to check the Sabian Symbol out for each. I strongly advise and recommend using Rudhyar's book for this initially. Jones book will probably do..but, some of these parts are so much easier to grasp by Danes interpretations ..IMHO...of course, but I'm pretty sure that most of you will agree. As I've said many times He is the best to begin ones initial approach, his "Keynote" summation of the symbolism along with His 'Keyword" at the end of each symbols definition that He wrote has yet to be equaled, much less improved upon by any other author.

[and please remember that in degree enumeration for symbols that it is numbered from 1 to 30...so, 'Round Up" any degree number that doesn't end with 00' 00" as any degree that has that following it is the culmination of THAT degree and then so starts the next with 00' 01"...Round Up! ...please, thanxs, ptv]

The Part of Fortune is on the charts as 25* Scorpio 40' 42" [read that symbol..!]
...as to the rest that I've calculated up to this moment they are:
Part of Catastrophe; 17* Taurus 44' 11" [My Desc. btw]
Part of sudden Advancement; 02* Gemini 23' 11"
Part of Faith/Trust; 29* Virgo 10' 32" [And is the degree of the natal Moon for the Yeshua/chart of mine...it's also the first degree in the cycle of symbols in an 'Evolutionary interpretation' It is about focused determination and the 'Conquest of the Illusion' of this mortal realm.
Part of Service; 13* Scorpio 48' 34" [Service to ones fellow man...it's about 'Spiritual servitude'] Quite interestingly this is also the degree of Edgar Cayces Part of Fortune.
Part of Increase/Benefits; 14* Aries 37' 23"
Part of Spirit/Soul; 17* Virgo 18' 24" [It's very 'Quaker' ...imho...and it is a fact that we 'Quakers' had a fair amount of influence in both the building of and the framing of, the foundation of this country.]
Part of Destiny; 17* Gemini 33' 09" [I understand it, symbolically..but I also find the symbol to be, presently, quite ironic too.]
Part of Love & Appreciation: 11* Aries 04' 38"
Part of Transformation [which I recently wrote a post about in the thread on Astrological parts in the degree symbols forum. I believe that it should be more appropriately labled as having to do with an intuitive awareness from ones own 'higher self' as to that self. The formula utilizes Uranus and Mars, not Pluto. The act of becoming aware of ones higher self and understanding seems to me to be something akin to 'Transformation' if the recipient is aware and attuned. I is also the degree of the Zodiac the N.Node was in the night I did an hours presentation on the radio, station KOA, 'Rick Barber Program', Dec. 22, 2005 on the discovery of the astrological chart I propose IS THAT of Jesus/Yeshua... 09* Aries 29' 15", "A Teacher Gives New Meaning To Old Symbolic Forms" ... Maybe, these Sabians are destined to REALLLLY catch on.:biggrin:

The Part of Imprisonment,for this USA chart I find extremely interesting and also so timely. If you have Rudhyars book to refer to you'll see what I mean, It is the end of the sequence of the five symbols that begins at Gemini 21*, which happens to be the Mars of the USA chart and has come up a number of times most very recently. Gemini 21* is a symbol of a "Labor Demonstration that is demanding more compensation and better conditions." This symbol is about 'Pruning" such things as 'Labor issues and concerns', restricting them... Thus, the Cosmos is saying , '"Honor Labor"!
The Part of Imprisonment is what I have found that one is 'kept from' ...it's the one of the 360 'Cosmic Precepts' that you can't ..you aren't allowed to make contact with... It will, be denied you. [or at least the Universe is going to do everything it can to get you to change your mind.] 25* Gemini 45' 48"

The next, Part of Intelligence/Skill is one of those I aforementioned as being so close to the cusp that it might possibly be the next cusp. As the true Longitude for the 'birth place' is a bit more than 5' minutes of a degree I do greatly suspect that there are or eventually will be a great number of you astrologers and the 'layfolk' that will be in agreement. I find that to be at 17* 55' 11" Pisces and the next degree is the one that comes up as the Part of Fortune for my Jesus/Yeshua chart and also happens to be my own Part of Inheritance/Legacy, i.e the 19th of Pisces, "A Master Instructs His Disciple"
...certainly, this was so very true at the inception of this nation, I'll have to make a note to myself to check what the progressed one calcs to.
As to the Hermetic Lots of Necessity, Courage and Victory. I found them as , [in the same order]
Necessity; 22* Leo 39' 39"
Courage; 26* Virgo 17' 01" [note that one of the Septiles to the Asc. of this chart is at 25* Virgo 45' 24"]
Victory: [and another symbol that may indeed be rather that of the next degree as it is a very close call. Either symbol is appropriate, the latter the more so, and probably the correct one. ..and btw this also happens to be the degree of my Part of Spirit/Soul.] 09* Aquarius 57' 27"

The last two for now...the most significant too.
The Part of Eros, [symbolically represents the qualities we seek in those we wish to have as our closest associates... [the one derived from the Jesus chart happens to be my M.C. and my Part of Fortune...the 25th of Leo. I only mention this as to the emphasize what I find to be a 'sign' ..that this has been a very worth while endeavor...as it will be noticed to have a connection to the 'Tenor' I mentioned earlier. It happens to be my North Node and the also South Node of this USA natal chart and the Natal chart of my good friend and fellow yogi, Suryakant......
06* Aquarius 24' 52"

..and the Part of Hyleg; 28* Taurus 07' 16"

Briefly, before I 'turn the brain box' off for a day or two, I wish to add so as to further establish the legitimacy of this chart and reinforce it from the inevitable onslaught of attack I sense coming.
there is a 'Grand Quintile matrix in the chart between the Sun, Moon and Neptune with the points at the 1st degree of Taurus and the 7th of Capricorn [My Part of Hyleg] unfilled.
The chart progressed to the start of the Civil War [ which most sources establish as that of April 12, 1861 at 4:30 AM] is 'ripe' with many astrological events that were supportive and validating to that of my own.
The chart for the proclamation of War on Japan in Dec 1941 is another fine example as to current apathy problem for the Kennedy assassination and charts I cast for 9/11.

I shall return. ptv:sleeping:

Last edited:

Mark

What I mean is this. The astrology is nice to talk about and it is informative. What I see more obviously than that, however, is that the kindling is prepped. We've gone so far that there is no damage control that could ever do enough. The problems are intrinsic to the system that we enthrone and treat as if it were God. While I am anxious like everyone else, I really do look forward to watching this **** burn. Come on, sparks! Light this pyre and let's get on with it! :bandit:

This isn't meant to take away from the astrological discussion. It's a response to the topic of the thread. There is no salvaging this one.

JUPITERASC

"In your hands, my fellow citizens, more than mine, will rest the final success or failure of our course. Since this country was founded, each generation of Americans has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe. Now the trumpet summons us again - not as a call to bear arms, though arms we need; not as a call to battle, though embattled we are; but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle, year in and year out, "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation", a struggle against the common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself.

Can we forge against these enemies a grand and global alliance, north and south, east and west, that can assure a more fruitful life for all mankind? Will you join in that historic effort?

In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility - I welcome it.

I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavour will light our country and all who serve it. And the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world, ask not what America will do for you, but what, together, we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us here the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth, God's work must truly be our own"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pGg-rS26c4&feature=fvwrel:smile:

piercethevale

What I mean is this. The astrology is nice to talk about and it is informative. What I see more obviously than that, however, is that the kindling is prepped. We've gone so far that there is no damage control that could ever do enough. The problems are intrinsic to the system that we enthrone and treat as if it were God. While I am anxious like everyone else, I really do look forward to watching this **** burn. Come on, sparks! Light this pyre and let's get on with it! :bandit:

This isn't meant to take away from the astrological discussion. It's a response to the topic of the thread. There is no salvaging this one.

...bummer Dude, that you feel that way... it's going to be an interesting summer... maybe a 3rd party is going to show up... Maybe Abbie Hoffmann and Jerry Rubin have been restored to life and will show everyone how it was done back in '68 and then lead the faithful to the 'Promised Land'... [it's all about... timing ... ] ... even I am getting late breaking updates from my sources that are informing me of additional info that wasn't needed to be known until... right now... and will receive even more at still yet another 'later date' [I think YOU know what I'm talking about... it's all about..:wink::innocent:] ...why else would my nodes be reversed? hmmm? [I have had a number of various lives since one in England about 1200 years ago ..I was in 18th Century America in one previous life..that was told to me about 5 or 6 years ago]
It's never too late... [what did I title this? " 'NOW' is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country." ...may I repeat, it's all about.... timing ...
..but if you'd rather sit around and sulk this summer... all I can say is ...:sad:Bummer

so here's a song for you then... Come on party people... through you hands in the air.. and some Cake for your party...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OFz_jKtB7Q

piercethevale

"In your hands, my fellow citizens, more than mine, will rest the final success or failure of our course. Since this country was founded, each generation of Americans has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe. Now the trumpet summons us again - not as a call to bear arms, though arms we need; not as a call to battle, though embattled we are; but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle, year in and year out, "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation", a struggle against the common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself.

Can we forge against these enemies a grand and global alliance, north and south, east and west, that can assure a more fruitful life for all mankind? Will you join in that historic effort?

In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility - I welcome it.

I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavour will light our country and all who serve it. And the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world, ask not what America will do for you, but what, together, we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us here the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth, God's work must truly be our own"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pGg-rS26c4&feature=fvwrel:smile:

I was hoping that you were more about the 'inspirational words of John Kennedy, and saw the link I thought it was 'The Speech'..but, no... more ... same ol same ol...
He's dead...man... a long time now too.. he'd be be 95 years old if he were still alive..and that would be highly unlikely. It's a crying G*&^%$%^ M*&^%*(&^ F*&^%^&$%ing Shame what happened and that 'THEY' got away with it. [I was ten years old when that happened and heard about it after lunch and recess in the 5th grade.. our dear sweet teacher Miss Gotham wept in front of the class... I'll never forget that.]
The truth needs to be known and deserves it too... but We have got more important things to do right NOW... [are you a 'Yank', JupiterASC ?...and I've asked you that before but you didn't reply...]
...right NOW we've got to get on the ball.
Something changed...this country was not an 'Aggressor Nation' that launched preemptive strikes/wars... that charged people with thought crimes. .....That's, as to what 'THEY' did a couple of days ago to those H.S. kids that protested the deportation of a couple of their teachers..and brought 'Attack Dogs' to confront a bunch of upper middle class kids that were only doing what each generation before them has done ... a little good old fashion right to assemble peacefully and voice a protest.. which is truly the only effective way to be recognized as to the 'number' of supporters of a cause there is.. as Faux news tried to pull a couple of years ago by replicating a small crowd into an impressive looking 10s of thousands with some 'photo shop',,, and all the media recently demonstrated by not mentioning anything about OWS until days after it had been going on [as I was pre-informed of the event... as someone gave me the 'Heads Up' as to ...'Watch the news the next few days and see if there is any mention of a massive gathering and for what reason.. they checked back with me 3 days later and asked me ...'Well?'..and I said, nope..haven't seen or heard a thing..'...yeah,,,, Then the media tried to 'spin it' saying it was massively infiltrated and supported by the Unions.. these folks.. those folks.. and that didn't work...

It's not too late... in fact, it's timed ... and it IS TIME...for all good men...to come to the aid of their ...COUNTRY..
Get with it...

Last edited:

Mark

Haha! And I was about to start being nice to you. Well, your plan still isn't going to work, but you might just motivate me yet. I'm thinking about educating those few people who will listen on how to survive as a Godly person when an hungry, desperate world sees you as prey. I've seen these new things like "Doomsday Preppers" on National Geographic (a fan service joke if I've ever seen one) and the experience of watching it makes me want to correct all of their silly mistakes. Seriously, how many people are there who think they can survive a major catastrophe by sitting in their suburban, cookie-cutter house with a shotgun and hundreds of pounds of food? Independent self-service only works when there's a complex society to meet your needs for a price (which is part of the lesson in all this).

The part where we disagree is how far through this car wreck we are right now. I've used this example before in other parts of the forum. When two cars are traveling toward each other at a high rate of speed, there is still time to turn away and avoid the collision until they close the gap to a certain distance. Once a certain threshold is passed, there is no amount of turning nor braking that will avoid the collision. The final second of a head-on car wreck is just a curiously clear picture of the look on the other guy's face. That's where I think we are now. I would love for there to be something that could turn us away from this storm that's coming, but I really don't think there is. We've stepped off the roof and just haven't hit the ground yet. In fact, I feel like the longer it takes us to get to the destruction, the worse it will be. It's rather like an explosive powder. It's got no punch at all. All it does is flash. When you put it in a container to provide pressure, then it becomes a bomb.

piercethevale

Haha! And I was about to start being nice to you. Well, your plan still isn't going to work, but you might just motivate me yet. I'm thinking about educating those few people who will listen on how to survive as a Godly person when an hungry, desperate world sees you as prey. I've seen these new things like "Doomsday Preppers" on National Geographic (a fan service joke if I've ever seen one) and the experience of watching it makes me want to correct all of their silly mistakes. Seriously, how many people are there who think they can survive a major catastrophe by sitting in their suburban, cookie-cutter house with a shotgun and hundreds of pounds of food? Independent self-service only works when there's a complex society to meet your needs for a price (which is part of the lesson in all this).

The part where we disagree is how far through this car wreck we are right now. I've used this example before in other parts of the forum. When two cars are traveling toward each other at a high rate of speed, there is still time to turn away and avoid the collision until they close the gap to a certain distance. Once a certain threshold is passed, there is no amount of turning nor braking that will avoid the collision. The final second of a head-on car wreck is just a curiously clear picture of the look on the other guy's face. That's where I think we are now. I would love for there to be something that could turn us away from this storm that's coming, but I really don't think there is. We've stepped off the roof and just haven't hit the ground yet. In fact, I feel like the longer it takes us to get to the destruction, the worse it will be. It's rather like an explosive powder. It's got no punch at all. All it does is flash. When you put it in a container to provide pressure, then it becomes a bomb.
[HEY! I thought we wuz pals:wink::happy:]
As we Old Hippies used to say Mark, "If you ain't part of the Solution , you're part of the problem!" ...geeez, whats the formula for the Part of the Solution?:whistling::tongue::andy::lol:

piercethevale

ARCANE FORMULA FOR THE PART OF THE SOLUTION
a + b - y = the glass may seem half empty, but don't let that deter you because that's just an illusion, it's half full {if the glass exists}
:smile:
:tongue::lol::lol::lol:

ps... afterthought...

... I just get a smaller glass...and ...BINGO ..Full to the brim...!

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well a lil' while back I posted that the three Hermetic Lots/Parts of
Necessity.
Courage.
Victory.

Would all be of the most useful thing one could know and employ in a time of great challenge...by Sabian symbolic interpretation.
That for the US..Part of Victory is 09* Aquarius 57' 27" and as I have pointed out that a perfect rectification as to the most perfect GPS of the site of Independence Hall in Phil., PA. might bump everything up a minute or two in degree
Thus this could be the 10th of Aquarius [my Part Spirit/Soul] or it could be the 11th of Aquarius. The first is about 'Serious Self Re-Evaluation' the other is about a 'Serious Seeking Inward for [Divine] Guidance'

...and there ya have it

[Part of Necess., 22* Leo 40'
Part of Courage, 26* Virgo 17']

Mark

From where I sit, I see that only God acting directly in the hearts of the people could even possibly make a real change. No amount of human action can do it. We should be ready to utilise opportunities when they come to us, but what will be, will be. This was all written from the foundation of the world. It just seems new to us. :wink:

Thanks for breaking down the astrology, Perci.

"The optimist sees the glass as half full.
The pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
The project manager sees a glass that is twice as big as it needs to be.
"

MaeMae

Banned
do the moderators count 100 words plus on word counts? Cuz one is exercising it elsewhere. Keep your eyes open and call it out.

How do I come to the aid of my country?
by upholding the principles of the hungry, disenfranchized that were represented in Constitution of U.S. when pwrsonal freedom was still an option.

If any non-american born national wants to learn about the 1st Amendment. Now's the time, because bulls*hit talkers and bulls***** walkers, wanker waving misanthropes who don't care that nothing more than their weak, acquiesing mindsets are acknowledged are the vocal. voices like nails on a chalkboard.
are we willing to fight for principles and known, given freedoms?
that's how America gives to it's country.
Not in fights for power of word, d*ick or ego.

piercethevale

from where i sit, i see that only god acting directly in the hearts of the people could even possibly make a real change. No amount of human action can do it. We should be ready to utilise opportunities when they come to us, but what will be, will be. This was all written from the foundation of the world. It just seems new to us. :wink:

Thanks for breaking down the astrology, perci.

"the optimist sees the glass as half full.
The pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
The project manager sees a glass that is twice as big as it needs to be.
"

SHUN THE NON~BELIEVERS...!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRB8Jor8tPs

piercethevale

ARCANE FORMULA FOR THE PART OF THE SOLUTION
a + b - y = the glass may seem half empty, but don't let that deter you because that's just an illusion, it's half full {if the glass exists}
:smile:

The answer finally
Came to me! I just realized the formula for the, Part of the Solution:
All 4 Me
+
All 4 You
-
All 4 Greed
=
All 4 the 'ONE'

Burma Shave...:biggrin:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

"A BIG BEAR SITTING DOWN AND WAVING ALL ITS PAWS.
I pay close attention to the world news/current events...what came to my mind was Russia, the country best symbolized by the Bear, formed somewhat of an alliance with Iran whom pose a threat to its neighbors: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabua and the Persian gulf states: where US troops are currently stationed and/or are allied to US-British interests. Most of all Iran, targets Israel with nuclear weapons: all talk and hot air, Israel is ready and will not take Iran's threats and on the fullest defensive: the US must come to its aid.

Again, the number 4 came in my mind of the 4 countries quietly building an alliance against the US, British, Israelis and Australians in the south china sea are preparing for war. The Iranians, Russians, Chinese & North Korea: with allies by proxy- Venezuela, Ecuador, Nicaragua and too close to us; Cuba under Fidel's brother Raul Castro, in our western hemisphere and Laos, Vietnam, Libya (Gaddafi is gone, yet loyalists continue the civil war) and Syria where Iran shipped in co-ops and Russia dispatched troops to quench the anti-Assad regime revolution.

There you have it : 4x4=16.

piercethevale

do the moderators count 100 words plus on word counts? Cuz one is exercising it elsewhere. Keep your eyes open and call it out.

How do I come to the aid of my country?
by upholding the principles of the hungry, disenfranchized that were represented in Constitution of U.S. when pwrsonal freedom was still an option.

If any non-american born national wants to learn about the 1st Amendment. Now's the time, because bulls*hit talkers and bulls***** walkers, wanker waving misanthropes who don't care that nothing more than their weak, acquiesing mindsets are acknowledged are the vocal. voices like nails on a chalkboard.
are we willing to fight for principles and known, given freedoms?
that's how America gives to it's country.
Not in fights for power of word, d*ick or ego.
? You've kinda lost me here MaeMae?
What is it that you're trying to say?

piercethevale

I pay close attention to the world news/current events...what came to my mind was Russia, the country best symbolized by the Bear, formed somewhat of an alliance with Iran whom pose a threat to its neighbors: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabua and the Persian gulf states: where US troops are currently stationed and/or are allied to US-British interests. Most of all Iran, targets Israel with nuclear weapons: all talk and hot air, Israel is ready and will not take Iran's threats and on the fullest defensive: the US must come to its aid.

Again, the number 4 came in my mind of the 4 countries quietly building an alliance against the US, British, Israelis and Australians in the south china sea are preparing for war. The Iranians, Russians, Chinese & North Korea: with allies by proxy- Venezuela, Ecuador, Nicaragua and too close to us; Cuba under Fidel's brother Raul Castro, in our western hemisphere and Laos, Vietnam, Libya (Gaddafi is gone, yet loyalists continue the civil war) and Syria where Iran shipped in co-ops and Russia dispatched troops to quench the anti-Assad regime revolution.

:unsure::annoyed:
I don't know what you are trying to turn this thread into ..but I have to protest your posting..it's way inflamatory and not even the germane in the least.:pouty:

piercethevale

.and btw...you never "THANKED" me for showing you how to figure your astrological Parts you requested...do you realize I spent at least 4 hrs on that reply? It was a lot of work putting it in the 'just right format', just the right syntax...layout, font, size color centering...because it's in a thread that is precious to me as I hoped it would become for the Forum...Astrological Parts in the Degree Symbols Sub~Forum...:sad: