Marriage partner in the natal chart?

WorldSpice

Hi, Okay, I am coming here cause it was linked to the post
Promise in the Natal Chart

and this in intriguing

cause i have never been married and i have searched high and low and then stopped searching....

anyway I do want a good partner and a good marriage and i have been super fussy and also kind of not so lucky in this area of life

but
my seventh house is ruled by aquarius, which is ruled first by saturn and my saturn is in the 7th house, in aquarius, also aquarius is ruled by uranus
and my uranus is in virgo, my virgo is in the 2nd house...
next looking at aspects made
from both those rulers
my saturn in aquarius is my least aspected planet but it sextiles my mercury in cap(in the 5ht house), and opposes my ac which is in leo, and quintiles my mc which is in taurus
then my uranus in virgo makes a lot of aspects
it squares the sun (my sun is in the fourth house)
trines my mercury (again 5th house)
sextiles venus in scorpio (in fourth house conjunct ic and neptune)
conjuncts mars in virgo in 2nd house
trines jupiter in taurus in 10th house which is also conjunct natal mc
sextiles neptune in fourth house in scorpio
conjuncts pluto in virgo in 2nd house

wow this guy that i am seeing might fit the possible description

cause everything is connected from the 7th house to 5th/4th/2nd
hmmm
he is a taurus/moon in aries/ac in scorpio
venus is in his 5th house (i am a musician and an artist) pisces rules his 5th house
he is an athlete but super intelligent and more intellectual then me
he has his uranus in his first house
he is complicated
his pluto is in his 12th house too
his saturn is in his 11th house he is more of a loner type
but everyone that i have introduced him to likes him
he is good at conversation and a good thinker and i think he has a talent for writing but has not worked on developing this side
he has the sun and chiron in the 7th house
my ac is leo
my chiron is in pisces
he has jupiter in the 12th as well
sorry i am going all over the place

let me see for him
never been married i believe
7th house ruled by taurus/venus
venus in aries but in fifth house
fifth house ruled by neptune or and jupiter in pisces
mars in libra at 0 d in 11th house
11th house ruled by virgo
virgo ruled by mercury
mercury in 8th house in gemini (ya opposes my sun but i like it anyway)

there is more
but i had better stop here for now

any comments i am wondering what anyone thinks

i know i like men who take good care of themselves, are sexy, in good shape but they have to be intellectual, it turns me on, for some weird reason, super neat and dress well, but free and open minded, good socially when necessary, someone who has his own thing going, i never wanted a partner who was in the same work or career as i am, someone who is really different from me, someone who has some genius, but someone who loves the sensual side of life as well, likes to be healthy but likes some adventure and have fun, outdoors is a plus and really into dancing and appreciates the arts....
my guy loves astronomy and i like most of the things he likes or is interested in but i do music and art and know a lot about this area of life
hmmm

WorldSpice

I am rereading the whole post again. I also picked up the following by
Witch6

marriage partner can also be seen in jupiter.
find your natal jupiter ,its aspects,where r piesces and sagg in your chart,in witch sign is jup. and the lord of that sign.
7th house is more significator for marriage itself.
i find the above interesting...
my first love was a taurus, my best guys were all taurus guys with the exception of one of them who happened to have some problems with his mental health, he was bipolar manic depressive, all the other guys...
i have jupiter in taurus
and i am a sag (so sun in sag) no other planets in sag though
sag does rule my fifth house
jupiter opposes my venus in scorpio and probably my neptune in scorpio
my ic too
the lord of that sign of jupiter in taurus is of course scorpio
so this time
i am seeing a taurus with scorpio rising, and he has uranus in sag in his first house
my seventh house is ruled by aquarius and ruled by saturn and uranus
my uranus is in virgo, my mercury is in the 5th house
and my saturn is in aquarius in the 7th house
i don't care about what that astrologer says
we are not controlled by our charts
we control our charts
it is up to us to get to know ourselves and what we really want and go out and get it
and if it takes us a while then it takes us a while
and if we don't get married it is not the end of the world
for instance my niece who is older then I (complicated family situation) anyway she has never married her partner, they have been together forever and they are happy, they have a daughter in her early teens
he is a sag and she is a taurus, she is the super social one and he is the super non social guy
just because i have saturn in aquarius in the 7th house or that my 7th house is ruled by both saturn and uranus and is in aquarius does not mean i will not be able to hold down a relationship, or have a meaningful one and that i am not predetermined by my astro chart and i am not controlled by some invisible destiny, yes, i have been given some tools to work with,
the are some tools that are a bit defective...i fix them, i repair them, i make the best of what i have
anyway i am hopeful
my progressed moon will change to libra soon
and there is a lot of other good stuff

anyway i think what Witch6 said has some truth to it
my jupiter is in taurus
taurus ruled by scorpio
scorpio in venus
my venus conjunct neptune both of them oppose my jupiter
my fifth house is in ruled by sag
i have the sun in sag
pisces rules my 8th house
chiron right on that cusp
fifth house is trad ruled by leo or the sun
8th house is traditionally ruled by scorpio and pluto
now for aspects
jupiter in taurus opposes ic/venus in scorpio/neptune in scorpio
jupiter in taurus does trine my moon in cap (in the fifth house), mars/uranus/pluto all in the 2nd house which is ruled by virgo, they all tie in
but there is a sequisquare to mercury though hmmm
interesting

mell1990

my 7th cups is in aris ( ruler mars )
Mars is in 8th house
I have no idea what it mean, but i'm 20 and never had a relationship.

my 7th cups is in aris ( ruler mars )
Mars is in 8th house
I have no idea what it mean, but i'm 20 and never had a relationship.
8th house of sex and conception :love:

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees --
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

I think it's worth bearing in mind that the natal chart, like solar returns is all about 'potential' but as we all know we don't always fulfil that potential do we.

It's like someone saying you can predict death, but with modern medicine and sciences the way they are and the potential to 'die' three times in a life, doesn't mean to say you will does it

I think lots of people have unrealistic expectations about what astrology can and can't do. astrology is an 'art, science and craft' and not clairvoyance either. If there were a formula or signature, don't you think we would ALL be using it?

Researching rulers of houses will help you understand more where I joining the dots so to speak
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html
http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/housesDerived.htm
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm

"Ruler of the Seventh House in the Eighth House
Other people will support your goals either financially or by lending moral support. You can counsel other people regarding their finances.
Your attitude towards marriage may undergo a change and a partner can represent a total change of lifestyle for you.
You may marry based on an overwhelming sexual attraction to someone. You could actually form a deep intimate bond with someone who feels like a soulmate. You may have to resist the tendency to become obsessed with a particular relationship and allow yourself to move on when the time comes."

Claire19

Claire19, so this is from his experience? He seems to study the degrees a lot. I find this fascinating if it's based on experience & not just a marketing gimmick. But how could one man have so much knowledge.. sounds sketchy to me.
I agree. THe marriage partner is denoted by the ruler on the 7th, planets in it and their aspects. The 4th house of domestic affairs often is a prime indicator as well especially when a family is created with this partner. Anything else is just not valid in my opinion and knowledge of Tropical Sidereal or Western astrology for over 30 years.

I agree. THe marriage partner is denoted by the ruler on the 7th, planets in it and their aspects. The 4th house of domestic affairs often is a prime indicator as well especially when a family is created with this partner. Anything else is just not valid in my opinion and knowledge of Tropical Sidereal or Western astrology for over 30 years.

I would love a consult with this serbian astrologer to see what he looking at and interpreting. Like I said earlier --I would be interesting in any developments or alternative way of assessing this most asked, vexed question

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees --
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

Openmindedly.

byjove

Account Closed
Nikola Stojanovic

http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/index.html

I went back to reading this stuff the other day...apparently the 18th degree is the malicious degree...and my AC ruler/Moon is at 18 degrees Virgo...does this mean I'm emotionally malicious?! I just don't see that...

I'm sure I read him saying that it's just his theory, not an ancient/modern universal perspective. :andy:

ilovevenus

marriage partner can also be seen in jupiter.
find your natal jupiter ,its aspects,where r piesces and sagg in your chart,in witch sign is jup. and the lord of that sign.
7th house is more significator for marriage itself.

Hi, I have Jupiter in Libra in 10th house (Placidus) or 11th (Equal House).
conj. Sun
conj. Mercury
conj. Saturn
conj. Pluto
sextile Neptune
square North Node
inconjunct Chiron
semi square Ascendant

Venus (lord of Libra) is in 1st house Sagittarius
Venus conjunct Neptune in 1st house
Venus conj. Ascendant

Pisces is in 4th house (no planets)
Neptune in 1st Sagittarius

7th house is in Gemini (no planets)
Mercury in 10th Libra

9th house is in Leo
Moon conjunct Mars in 9th Leo
Sun in 11th Libra

WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT MY PARTNER? :unsure:

Last edited:

Claire19

This is very interesting...

But tricky in my chart. My 7th house cusp is Aries, with Mars in Gemini, 9th house. The 9th house cusp is Gemini, with mercury in Aries, 7th house!

They are in mutual reception, and are my two final dispositors.

What does it mean? two husbands in the same time?!

Lol. Really though, ideas anyone?
What counts as marriage i.e. committed relations always belong to the 7th I just dont adhere to the 9th house theory for second marriages, doesnt make a bit of sense to me. Planets in the 7th show us the partners and the ruler on the 7th and yes you can see them all in the chart. Transits and progressions will trigger off the events.

The 5th house is our love affairs and romances and it is often linked to the 7th in some way....Saturn there for instance gives a serious outlook and loyal and very few affairs as a rule. But formalised unions are the province of the 7th of legalities and the 4th house for domestic affairs is often involved in partner choice.

Claire19

conj. Sun
conj. Mercury
conj. Saturn
conj. Pluto
sextile Neptune
square North Node
inconjunct Chiron
semi square Ascendant

Venus conj. Ascendant

Mercury in 10th Libra

9th house is in Leo
Sun in 11th Libra

Ruler of your 7th is in the 10th so a career linked partnership is more likely for you. It is air element so it could be that it will be based on communication and intellectual interests. You could marry someone who is an authority figure or your boss for instance. That a house is empty just shows that there wont be a major focus on that area. The ruler of the cusp will give a larger picture, and its aspects.

It is always best to show your chart even anonymised.

conj. Sun
conj. Mercury
conj. Saturn
conj. Pluto
sextile Neptune
square North Node
inconjunct Chiron
semi square Ascendant

Venus conj. Ascendant

Mercury in 10th Libra

9th house is in Leo
Sun in 11th Libra

Venus! Did I ever tell you I love your icon? :love:

Anyway, let's talk about your partner, or potential one. It would be easier for me if you could upload your chart here, friend, just so you know. I'm looking at yours from your profile.

Mercury is on the 7th house cusp- house of relationships. Mercury is the ruler here, and Mercury... we find in the 11th house, the house of friends, in a large Libra stellium conjunct Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, and the Sun. All of these energies therefore translate into your house of relationships. You need your partner to be a friend to you. We could go all out and look at the planets here and their influence, but basically I would say that your approach to relationships is intense.

With Libra being the focus here, we look at the dispositor, which would be Venus. Venus is in the first house, so in a few words or less, you look for a harmonious relationship physically. With Venus in Sagittarius, it must also be spiritually motivated. Neptune is there, so it's a bit dreamy for you, you want to be carried away, kind of like the ocean, or romance novels. Your partner will need to fit these criteria for you to be wholly satisfied.

Now these planets are disposited by Jupiter, which is back in Libra, so it starts a chain. To find out more, however, about how Jupiter influences your partner, we go to the traditional house of Jupiter, the 9th house. Here we find Moon conjunct Mars in Virgo. Passion and action is what I see here, and a true meeting of the minds. This takes us back to Mercury as the dispositer, and back into the 7th house. Dare I say you may want your partner to totally and wholly understand you? ;)

Hope this helps some....

Theo

ilovevenus

Ruler of your 7th is in the 10th so a career linked partnership is more likely for you. It is air element so it could be that it will be based on communication and intellectual interests. You could marry someone who is an authority figure or your boss for instance. That a house is empty just shows that there wont be a major focus on that area. The ruler of the cusp will give a larger picture, and its aspects.

It is always best to show your chart even anonymised.

I think my romantic partner will also be a business partner. What do you think?

Attachments

• astro_mychart.jpg
    astro_mychart.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 34

ilovevenus

Venus! Did I ever tell you I love your icon? :love:

Thanks Theo! I love fairies~ :love:

Now these planets are disposited by Jupiter, which is back in Libra, so it starts a chain. To find out more, however, about how Jupiter influences your partner, we go to the traditional house of Jupiter, the 9th house. Here we find Moon conjunct Mars in Virgo. Passion and action is what I see here, and a true meeting of the minds. This takes us back to Mercury as the dispositer, and back into the 7th house. Dare I say you may want your partner to totally and wholly understand you? ;)

Wow, you're good!

Yes, I do want my relationship to be based on strong friendship, and I want my partner to be my best friend.
Also, I don't fall in love easily but when I fall, I fall hard, and I tend to idealize my partner.. (which is not always good.. *sigh*) And things have to be pleasant and dreamy in the relationship, like magic! (Is this possible? *sigh*)
And yes, I need my partner to share my beliefs (new age spirituality/metaphysics) and to be spiritual-minded like me.

"True meeting of minds" and "you may want your partner to totally and wholly understand you" is RIGHT ON TARGET. (Universe, is that too much to ask? :sad::crying:... :tongue:)

Thanks Theo! I love fairies~ :love:

Wow, you're good!

Yes, I do want my relationship to be based on strong friendship, and I want my partner to be my best friend.
Also, I don't fall in love easily but when I fall, I fall hard, and I tend to idealize my partner.. (which is not always good.. *sigh*) And things have to be pleasant and dreamy in the relationship, like magic! (Is this possible? *sigh*)
And yes, I need my partner to share my beliefs (new age spirituality/metaphysics) and to be spiritual-minded like me.

"True meeting of minds" and "you may want your partner to totally and wholly understand you" is RIGHT ON TARGET. (Universe, is that too much to ask? :sad::crying:... :tongue:)

You're welcome! I love faeries too, and your Avatar is perfect in my opinion.

I don't want to critique but I have Venus in Virgo, and you have a Stellium in Libra on top of my SN.

You mention wanting to be a teacher in the other thread, or considering it, and then you mention wondering if your potential partner is both a romantic partner and business partner. Would you want to teach with this person?

This makes sense, Moon guides Mars here. You have Moon conjunct Mars, so if Mars represents your partner, you could work together with this person in Moon-facilitated careers.

What do you think of that? I'm trying to help you piece together what your "meeting of the minds" relationship could look like from a business sense. Perhaps you want something more romantic and less work based?

ilovevenus

You mention wanting to be a teacher in the other thread, or considering it, and then you mention wondering if your potential partner is both a romantic partner and business partner. Would you want to teach with this person?

This makes sense, Moon guides Mars here. You have Moon conjunct Mars, so if Mars represents your partner, you could work together with this person in Moon-facilitated careers.

What do you think of that? I'm trying to help you piece together what your "meeting of the minds" relationship could look like from a business sense. Perhaps you want something more romantic and less work based?

:)
I've never thought of it that way, but teaching with my partner could be a possibility. Hmmm, Interesting..
My thought was that I could be a teacher having a business on the side with my partner (i.e. online buisness, etc.).
But who knows? Maybe we could both work on helping people together in some way. That would be REALLY awesome actually! :D
(OK, now I'm gonna go daydream about that possibility. My Neptune's calling.. Must.. Go.. Daydream..)

:)
I've never thought of it that way, but teaching with my partner could be a possibility. Hmmm, Interesting..
My thought was that I could be a teacher having a business on the side with my partner (i.e. online buisness, etc.).
But who knows? Maybe we could both work on helping people together in some way. That would be REALLY awesome actually! :D
(OK, now I'm gonna go daydream about that possibility. My Neptune's calling.. Must.. Go.. Daydream..)

Cool! Go and do that. Sigh. I could so see that working.

I posited your Mars as your partner, gender aside, because Mercury is ruling your 7th house, which is beyond gender, androgynous actually. Mercury disposits Mars (as Mars is in Virgo). I could see it being an online business with the focus of partnerships in the 11th house, the 11th house being associated with Uranus, the internet, and technology. Again, I stress the Moon's influence here, and it being in Virgo, definitely something healing towards others.

Mmm, making me want to dream too. Neptune in the 12th, and I have Uranus there too, like you. Ideas pop up out of nowhere, dream away!

Teddi

Claire19

I haven't been able to find the rationale for why 9H might represent a second marriage, yet I see reference to this idea often. I'm interested as to why you thing it might be the first house, if anything?
7th house of partnerships plus 7th house again for second marriage equals 1st house but I dont believe that is right either. I have no idea why 9th has been touted as the 2nd marriage. It is siblings partners,, our partners siblings, our great uncles and aunts using derivative method. :smile: