Power Struggles?

kimbermoon

most would agree that power struggles could be an issue frequently, especially with the interplay between Scorpio and Aquarius...one has to wonder what all the intensity is about; important connotations about your chart include the fact that the planets are primarily above the horizon, suggesting that your interactions with others will be significant and that through socialization you seek out purpose and meaning in life...you can draw some very profound types of individuals towards yourself which can be transformative for you, yet may also attract manipulative or aggressive types as well. We note that you are mostly water [emotions] and earth [physical and material] indicating a more receptive and sensitive type, perhaps more willing to give than to take in life. You are also lacking in both the fire and air energies, which would otherwise make you more animated and social; instead it appears that your sensitivity would make you less motivated to push yourself out into the world. The energy of Scorpio is typically all about Power and control; more importantly it is about emotional control, which can often be highly challenging when confronted with would-be enemies or those with hidden agendas and secret motivations. You are apt to encounter many situations involving the will to control, and it will be incumbent upon you to choose the right use of power, rather than succumbing to the lesser instinctive tendencies of self-defense and unbridled emotions. Would you say you feel defensive much of the time? And what is your concept of Power?

Zarathu

Account Closed
You have some issues that if you don't address them consciously they could result in power struggles:

1. Your moon is very high latitude: you expect to get what you want when you want it, but at the same time you may have sorcerers apprentice syndrome.

2. You have several planets in critical degrees: Sun, Uranus, Saturn, which basically means that you tend to jump before you are sure of what the landing place is. With the Sun it involves stuff of your personality, with Uranus you need to be free, with Saturn sensitivity to being held back

3. Dark Moon Lilith is at 27Gem47 in your second house. So anything that that impact your talents and security is in constant struggle. This give you a hair trigger when you think your personal security is being addressed in a negative way. She also squares Venus in your 11th house of friendships, and inconjuncts Uranus, putting more pressure on your personal freedom issues

4. Mercury is very powerful in your natal chart and also has the highest friction level. This means that you ability to communicate is constantly in the forefront of your mind, but you want to communicate WHAT YOU WANT. This need to communicate THAT will sometimes cause friction among others.

5. As you said, the Mars square Pluto is a very powerful aspect and it is the highest friction aspect in your natal chart. This can make you exrtremely aggressive in pursing what you want, as well as often reckless. Sorcerer's apprentice sydrome is supported additionally with this placement. You can get verbally or even physically abusive when you don't get what you want.

There is more but that's a good start. You can learn to work around these things by avoiding using energies which you know will cause strife.

Last edited:

Krewster

Beyond the obvious (Mars 90 Pluto) your Sun's tightest aspect is a septile to Uran (19 min orb being multiples tighter than the Mars 90 Pluto).

So I'm going with Sun septile Uran/Moon as one of the top two indicators of your mentioned social instability (and possibly also of your pursuit of astrology). With that Uranian influence to your Sun, challenges come seemingly out of the blue (and, btw, are there also sudden accidents from which you fortuitously rise unharmed?).

Not to worry (once youth has dissipated a bit) since your Sun's 120 to Jup and tri-decile to Pluto will probably provide you enough luck and countermeasures to stay whole through the process (or you may find yourself positively retreating to minimize the ever-unpredictable incomings).

GuyWithWeirdChart

Hmmm there has only been one incident where I was surprisingly not harmed, I got hit by a car while riding my bike. I fell over and landed weird but no injuries.

I think I have been "retreating" in terms of making friendships. I don't trust people like I used to. Been betrayed way too many times. And when I do make "friends" I never tell them too much about myself and I never really spoil them like I did in the past. Only my family friends/best friend since forever get that luxury.

I also think that my mercury is conjuncting a certain fixed star that is astrology related so it makes me more interested in astrology.