Stalkers

DevilshAngel

Anyone notice anything in common in the charts of those who are stalked? What would indicated attracting stalkers?
A friend of mine gets them easily. She has pluto in first opps venus in 7th. And Libra ASC. I figured the ASC would make them more comfortable about it.
I've also heard things like Neptune in the first house.

R4VEN

All of what you mentioned. Pluto-Venus, especially. I see evidence that those who get stalked tend to have many of the same planetary arrangements as those who do the stalking. Neptune is also usually involved, either as a Pisces ASC, or perhaps Neptune in 1st.

Lost_spirit

I agree,Venus afflicted by Pluto gives a certain magnetism that can create obsessed admirers.The same can be true for anyone who has a powerful planet like Uranus,Neptune or Pluto conjunct the Ascendant.I've never been stalked,in the literal sense of it,so I'd like to know what's the reason for this..:annoyed:

DevilshAngel

I agree,Venus afflicted by Pluto gives a certain magnetism that can create obsessed admirers.The same can be true for anyone who has a powerful planet like Uranus,Neptune or Pluto conjunct the Ascendant.I've never been stalked,in the literal sense of it,so I'd like to know what's the reason for this..:annoyed:

Oh don't be sad or take it personally! You would think it'd be flattering but the one that do it make you feel.... embarrassed more than anything.

A reason I brought this up is because I got a stalker scare, this just has potential and I don't know if he is going to take it further.
When I looked at my friends chart it seemed easy to see why.
The only thing I noticed in my chart is the Neptune in first. I'm wondering if there are any other possible indicators in my chart. I want to know if this is something I should keep an eye out for.

DevilshAngel

Here is my chart..... what you see? :unsure:

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 59

virgo18

Interesting thread

I agree with what makes a person to be stalked is:

-Venus-Pluto or Venus in Scorpio, or 8th house
-Venus-Uranus or Venus in Aqua or 11th
-Sun-Pluto conjunctions/squares
-Sun-Uranus conjunctions/squares
-Major Planets are elevated 9th, 10th, 11th or in Cardinal houses 1st, 4th, 7th and 10th (this makes someone highly visible and prone to be stalked)

What makes a person prone to be a stalker: (sometimes has to be with self-esteem-issues )
-Moon-Pluto
-Moon-Venus (hard aspects)
-Sun-Saturn "hard aspects" (self-esteem) or bad aspected 2nd house
-Major planets in the 12th
-Pluto in the 5th (enjoys doing secretive things)

I get this ideas from my mind.

serafin5

Please explain:

Most of my planets are in angular houses (1, 4, 7, 10) AND Neptune in 1st conj Asc in Scorpio: All this makes me sort of magnetic to potential stalkers?

Intetesting thread. Thanks.
Serafin5:surprised:

virgo18

I think scorpio's (sun, ascendant, venus) or planets in hard aspect to pluto are prone to be stalked as well to be stalkers.