terminal cancer

loubtoe

I posted this in "read my chart" with only one reply from a very lovely person. So, I'm going to try again! I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer over a year ago. Things were going well, until a catscan came back a week ago showing the cancer growin again. There is a posibility of another targeted chemo to my liver, but I won't know if I'm a canditate until Friday. Last count I had over 20 tumors in my liver.

I'm very worried about my family and have posted their charts as well if that helps with any analysis.

Thanks for looking!
Linda

Attachments

• mom natal with transits.jpg
    mom natal with transits.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 82
  • bob_natal with transits.jpg
    bob_natal with transits.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Em_natal with transits.jpg
    Em_natal with transits.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Liv_natal with transits.jpg
    Liv_natal with transits.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 39
  • mom progressed with transits.jpg
    mom progressed with transits.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 39

loubtoe

I spoke with an interventional radiologist today and it looks like a possible targeted surgery may be in store sometime this year. I was wondering if anyone could view our family charts and see if a remission may be possible, or anything else that might be in store for us... it's been a rough couple of years for us. I haven't gotten any analysis from a medical astrologer and would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for your time :)

astrology02

Hi,

I am not an expert in medical astrology- so I wouldn't be comfortable giving you any interpretations.

I just wanted to let you know that you will be in my prayers as well as your family. Remember to stay positive because anything is possible :)

My aunt was told she had less that 6 weeks to live from a doctor...that was 4 years ago and she is still going strong...so I have faith everything will be okay :)

Best of luck with everything!

loubtoe

Thank you for your thoughts. I was originally given 6 months if I did nothing and a year and 1/2 with chemo. My doc uped it to two years which would be up this Dec. But, I'm not biting! I do have down days once in a while, but hearing stories like the ones from your family gives me hope :)

RockFish

Hi Linda

I took a look at your chart, I'm not a medical astrologer and what I do in astro is basically check transits. Nothing very fancy or impressive, but at least I hope I can give you a stronger notion of how to deal with time and the events that lay ahead.

You already know you have saturn in your 12th squaring your moon. Saturn is in a very tight position in the square right now, only one degree away from perfection, so, this right now is one of the most stressful moments in your battle. The good news is, saturn retro will loosen (is this even a word? sorry, not a native english speaker here) the square to your moon for a while in the next months, so you'll have time to breathe and prepare for the second and last perfection of the square, which will be september-october 2011, another key moment, second and last peak of the transit.

After the perfection of the square in sep-oct, saturn will stop bothering your moon once and for all, so after that the problem will be under control. Not sure if you'll have surgical interventions . If you have one, the strongest period for surgery would be when Mars and Jupiter oppose T Saturn and square your Moon, middle to late april.

So from now till the next peak, you will have to have the strongest discipline. Diet is of utmost importance (as Vista stressed in the other thread) in your case since your moon is the one being most afflicted by Saturn's transit and the moon shows our domestic habits and how we nourish ourselves, so, utmost attention to that. Since your Moon is in cancer, it's a very strong one and extra sensitive to what you eat, so it will probably respond well to a strict diet, conceived to cleansing and nourishing your body.

Another thing, I don't know if you subscribe to any religion or belief, but since you are here in the astrology forum, I'd risk to say you believe in something, whatever it is. This Moon in the 9th house also speaks of faith, so this is the time to strengthen it. This Saturn vs. Moon thing can be read as a test to your faith. Moon in the 9th is a very spiritual and religious placement, so it seems to me it's time for you to connect and give yourself to your faith, more than ever. Actually spirituality is one of the greatest themes of a 9th house Moon (I have one of those in Virgo), so I think this is key for your recovery.

A 9th house moon will also benefit from travels, from contact with nature, as much as you can. Any chance you have of travelling or retiring to a quiet, peaceful, spiritual place, take it.

Your sun will be trined by T Saturn right after it moves away from the square to your Moon, from November on: that is a very suitable transit for recovery.

I'm profoundly impressed by your courage and strength, very inspirational. I feel a lot of peace coming from you as well. I'm sure you'll conquer it. Here's a big hug from Brazil, will be rooting for you.

Hugs,
Rocky.

ps.: My grandmother had serious cardiac problems for a long time. In 1976, a doctor told my father to "prepare your fiance's spirit, because her mother won't make it to the end of the year". Turns out the doctor died before her. Actually my granny died in 2006. He was merely 30 years wrong. :wink:

waybread

loubtoe, I think it is dangerous for astrologers to get into death prediction, but I might offer a few suggestions about your chart.

One is that your north node of personal growth is in the 8th "house of death." Don't worry here--my NN is also in the 8th house and I am still alive and kicking at age 62. But I think what this indicates is the need to engage in the concept of your mortality as part of your soul's learning process.

Your NN is ruled by Mercury in Aquarius in your 4th house. The 4th is the house of home and family, so it is very natural that you would think foremost about your family. Probably the most empowering interpretation here would be for you to be an inspiration to your family as you go through this difficult period. So often we take our spouse and children for granted--as they do to us--so this would be a good time to strengthen your loving bonds.

With the planetoid Chiron in your 5th house of children and your sensitive Cancer moon, you are apt to feel keenly the disappointments related to children that are part of the parenting experience. So now is a good time to let go of any lingering disappointments and to focus on the wisdom that your children's lives have brought into your own.

For example, with her strong 1st/7th house opposition and squares to Venus, Liv would seem to have difficulties in with long-term relationships, yet her moon (the mother, i.e. you) is very well aspected. With her moon trine Pluto, she would seem to have a profound understanding of your current experience.

Your daughter Em has a very strong moon in its own sign of Cancer in the 12th house. The 12th house includes hospitals and people who are shut-in in some way. She is probably a deeply caring person--so much so that she may try to hide her feelings. But she is also in a strong position to attune to your needs at this time. She would seem to have quite a temper, with that T-square involving he sun-Mars and Mars-Pluto square so this would be a good time to let go of any hurt you may feel about how she has expressed it.

With both your daughters having well-aspected moons, they feel very close to you in their own ways. Your older daughter and you have conjunct moons and your moon broadly trines your younger daughter's moons, so these are just super aspects for attuning to one another on a deep emotional level. Words may not be necessary--holding hands, hugging, a touch, a shared cup of tea.....

Your husband will have more difficulty because his chart shows more internal stressors with those squares to his sun (identity). Interestingly, he also has his north node in the 8th house. He needs to grow through your current experience.

Interestingly, you both have first house Neptunes opposing 7th house Jupiters. Neptune in the first (which I have as well) can make it difficult to establish a clear sense of one's own personality and embodiment: with the Jupiter opposition, you may both see your marriage as making each of you more optimistic and happier than you would be on your own. Your husband also has Venus (the love-interest, i.e. you) in the mix, so he probably feels especially threatened. But gosh--with that Neptune/Venus conjunct his Scorpio ascendant and sextiling Mars (his masculinity), were you beating off other women with a stick? If he strayed, even if only "in his heart", you can let go of any resentments at this time.

From a health perspective, Neptune also rules drugs and poorly diagnosed illnesses, while Jupiter rules the liver. More specifically, Virgo rules the upper lobe of the liver. With your oppositions to these planets, It would seem that your liver has always been vulnerable.

A positive step here would be for you to drink a lot of good clean water (Neptune) as a detox measure, and do things that keep you optimistic (Jupiter). Watch funny movies. Look up jokes on the Internet. Laugh out loud each day. See what makes you feel upbeat just now (Jupiter)

Your progressed chart is now showing a big opposition involving some planetary heavies such as Pluto. The best use of this opposition is for you to voluntarily "kill off" (Pluto) anything metaphorically dead or dying in your life--anything you haven't released, any material situations that no longer support you. Take pride in your resourcefulness (Saturn) and the wisdom you have gained through your illness (Chiron).

I don't know if you have read Eckhart Tolle's books (like The Power of Now), but I highly recommend them. They should be available in your local public library.

With all good wishes for your journey, W.

waybread

I just checked your other thread, and see that your original cancer is in the colon. It is ruled by Scorpio, which is your rising sign, which gets us back into the Neptune-Jupiter loop. Scorpio is ruled by Pluto (modern ruler), which links into that big opposition you now have by progression.

I might note that the traditional ruler of Scorpio is Mars, and yours is retrograde. People with Mars retrograde tend to turn all of their natural aggression and anger inward on themselves, rather than releasing it outwards. This would be especially problematic in your case, because your Mars makes no major aspects with other planets; and it is in super-critical Virgo. It's as though any assertiveness or anger gets trapped, making you very hard on yourself.

Some medical astrologers feel that most illnesses have a predominantly emotional and personal cause. If this is the case, then look to constructive ways to release your anger. For one thing, most people would feel angry at some stage about getting cancer, of the "why me?" variety. See what you can do to release your Inner Mars as your health permits.

There is a super medical astrologer who sometimes visits this site: Frisiangal. You might send her a PM and ask her to look at your horoscopes.

Caro

Hi

Just wanted to send you lots of luck and well wishes.

Im not a medical astrologer and only a beginner in the field of astrology.

picking out some positives from your chart - moon in cancer - very intuitive and it is at the top of your chart. what is your intuition telling you about your health. it trines neptune in first in scorpio - so this intuition is heightened. the moon does not appear to be negatively aspected (there is a link to mercury which im not sure what that means)

jupiter is movinginto aries with uranus(im a scorpio rising too and a 67 babe)
will this give you energy to try alternative complementary medicines. I think jupiter will also move to taurus this year - you have a taurus jupiter. This could help with close relationships.

on a pratical level - the liver regenerates in 6 weeks(this is proved my medical science)

I have had cancer (early stage) but as a result I have met many people of all stages and types of this disease. Keep searching until you find the answers you want whether that be conventional or alternative. Find space so you can connect to your intuition - get help from other family/friends - ask for it - dont be proud/embarrassed. many people will be glad to help but dont know what to do. Get rid of anything that does not serve you

I met a lady who had 8 tumours removed including from her brain.She had a very draining relationships with her mother and the tumours kept re-occuring.

I dont have children. I do have a niece with a scorpio moon placing - our connection deepened during this time. She is the only one who asked me if I might die.(she has merc in sagi)

I notice that two of your children have aries in 4th house - you may need to get some outside help a counseller to help them with this. dont take it all on board yourself (the transit of saturn will be at the top of their chart)

I hope this is of some help.

Last edited:

loubtoe

Rockfish,

Thank you for your thoughts on my family's situation right now. I am a little confused on the transits occuring end of April and Sept/Oct...does that mean it's a good time to have surgery or a bad time? I realize recovery would be better in Oct. so should I put it off? I also see a full moon the week of April 18th in my first house, is that dangerous for surgery?

I can see you understand my moon in 9th house feelings very well :) I had always believed in God and considered myself a christian (non-practicing, but a believer) but over the last 4-5 years became very conflicted as to whether or not I even believed in anything. Then, when I was diagnosed I didn't want to run back to God just because I was dying. I did however began praying again and I've regained my faith. I can also feel a higher power working in my life, I'm just not sure of where it comes from or how it all works...but maybe we're not supposed to truly understand everything?? I've always been open to other faiths and even as a young girl who's father made her go to church had issues with 'streets paved of gold' (who wanted that when I had 150 acres of farmland to run barefoot on?) and 'burning in hell' (why would a God who loves us so much do that to anyone?) So, my mother (aquarius rising) talked with me about reincarnation, astrology, growing and learning and it seems like this truly hits home with how I believe. I live on a quiet farm and enjoy my peaceful days very much. I've never traveled due to money but who knows? :)

I loved the story about your grandmother! Everytime I hear a contradiction concerning conventional medicine it gives me renewed faith that I just might beat this!

Thanks again for your thoughts and time. Linda

loubtoe

Waybread,

Thank you for taking the time to look at our charts. So much of what you say rings true about my daughters' and my relationships. I worry so about Liv and her relationships. She's never had any 'true' best friends. They always seem to let her down...she has pretty high standards and needs a lot of love and support. She happens to have a pretty good boyfriend right now (5 months is a record for her :) his sun, moon, and venus are all in cancer and he is taurus rising. He seems to be just what she needs...at least for now!

You have also hit the nail on the head with Emily. What a pistol. She has dual sides (gemini) - she can be the most sensitive, caring person you'd ever meet, but then sometimes...look out! And, the temper seems to burst out of nowhere. I've been blaming it on hormones and she is actually getting a better grip on it. I've always worried about her 12th house moon. She's told me that sometimes she goes into her room and cries and no one even knows. I know how sensitive my moon/cancer has always been and I hate to see her feeling so emotional, but I guess it's a cross we bear! It's interesting that you mentioned hospitals/doc. because she is now (about to turn 16) thinking about becoming a pediatrician. She would be excellent and has such a love for little ones and animals.

My husband is another story. He is not handling this well. We are both good at denial (neptune in 1st?) and both see our marraige as our greatest asset. I have his birth certificate with time, but I wonder if his venus isn't further in his 12th house. He never felt loved from his mother (rightly so) and is the most "unvenus" (I know that's not a word :) you'd ever meet! I've never had one inclination that he's ever looked at another woman. He loves so deeply and so true. He believes that it's what's on the inside that counts so he almost goes out of his way to not dress or behave refined. I had always attributed that to the squares from his mars/uranus/pluto. He is also very self-assured (sun in 1st) but this is knocking him for a loop.

Again, you are so right about my mars. I didn't connect a R mars with directing anger inwards but I have always blamed myself and been guilt ridden if I caused anyone any hurt or pain. I was very angry at first about the cancer but have tried to channel it into positive actions that can help our situation.

Oh, and about the liver...I was in a car wreck at 15 and had part of my liver removed, so I do believe you were right about my liver being vunerable. I also drank a lot thru teenage years but not since and have tried to take care of my self. I do need to attend to limiting sugar and exercising...my next goals. But, I do take a lot of supplements and only drink water, green tea, tomatoe juice or milk. Vista (another post) had given me great tips on crystals and bath salts and I have them ordered and on the way!

Your insights into my daughters has given me great relief. My father died when I was 14 and my mother when I was 26 (both before I had the girls) so one of my greatest fears is leaving them without guidance, love, support, and unequivical acceptance to who they are and will become. I did like the comment though about me stepping back (sorry don't have thread in front of me for exact quote) and letting me see the people they've become. Maybe I'm not giving them enough credit for their strength.

You also talked about letting go of stress. I loved PART of teaching...the involvement with the little kiddos...but would lay awake at night worrying about the rest of the job. You spoke about facing my immortality and I was wondering if working with hospice patients might be a good thing to do? Something is drawing me in that direction. But, maybe it's just that I need to feel needed instead of being a burden??

Thanks again for all your time and thoughts!
Linda

loubtoe

Hi

Just wanted to send you lots of luck and well wishes.

Im not a medical astrologer and only a beginner in the field of astrology.

picking out some positives from your chart - moon in cancer - very intuitive and it is at the top of your chart. what is your intuition telling you about your health. it trines neptune in first in scorpio - so this intuition is heightened. the moon does not appear to be negatively aspected (there is a link to mercury which im not sure what that means)

jupiter is movinginto aries with uranus(im a scorpio rising too and a 67 babe)
will this give you energy to try alternative complementary medicines. I think jupiter will also move to taurus this year - you have a taurus jupiter. This could help with close relationships.

on a pratical level - the liver regenerates in 6 weeks(this is proved my medical science)

I have had cancer (early stage) but as a result I have met many people of all stages and types of this disease. Keep searching until you find the answers you want whether that be conventional or alternative. Find space so you can connect to your intuition - get help from other family/friends - ask for it - dont be proud/embarrassed. many people will be glad to help but dont know what to do. Get rid of anything that does not serve you

I met a lady who had 8 tumours removed including from her brain.She had a very draining relationships with her mother and the tumours kept re-occuring.

I dont have children. I do have a niece with a scorpio moon placing - our connection deepened during this time. She is the only one who asked me if I might die.(she has merc in sagi)

I notice that two of your children have aries in 4th house - you may need to get some outside help a counseller to help them with this. dont take it all on board yourself (the transit of saturn will be at the top of their chart)

I hope this is of some help.

Hello Caro,

Your thoughts are interesting...my intuition is telling me that I have to rely on myself to heal my body. I think somewhere along the way I had gotten off track physically or mentally and caused damage to my dna which allowed the cancer to get a foothold. Vista (another post) mentioned that I have uranus going into my 6th house of health and pointed me even further into alternative therapies than I had gone. So, I believe that there is hope in that direction. Also, hearing all of the amazing stories about people outliving their prognosis is definitely boosting my enthusiasm!

My daughters are in counceling and we are trying to ease them into this. At this point they know most of everything except that it could be sooner rather than later when I pass. But, I'm not so sure I believe that anyway! I was pretty down when I first posted, which is unusual because I had been fighting pretty hard and never accepted 'their' truth as my reality. But, I feel so much better after talking with so many kind people and hearing such positive thoughts!

Thanks for your kindness!
Linda

dreamtimez

I am not an expert so I have no interpretation to offer you. Sorry to know that you are going through this. But reading the above posts made me feel a little better ... I have lost a loved one to this dreaded disease. Life is precious and I believe there is hope till the last breath :smile:

You and your family will be in my prayers. Take care.

waybread

Linda, I appreciate your detailed feedback--it is how I learn astrology. So thank you, teacher! The more astrology I learn, the more I see how the "one size fits all" thesis does not work in every case--so I apologize if I gave you any anxiety with my surmise about your husband--but then you know him well, and I do not.

Hospice work would be in keeping with your north node in the 8th house. Just please make sure that if you do this, you get more in return from the experience than you give out, because your health and emotional well-being seem like your highest priorities just now. With your caring, giving emotional nature, you would be good at it, but you don't need anything emotionally draining at this point: positive thinking has true health benefits. This would seem like a good time to pamper yourself.

In addition to your other therapies, I hope you get outside every morning for some sunlight, as dim as it may seem in the winter Iowa landscape.

Good luck to you, Linda--please post again in the months and years ahead to let us know how you are doing.

RockFish

I am a little confused on the transits occuring end of April and Sept/Oct...does that mean it's a good time to have surgery or a bad time?
Here's the thing, in April there is the Mars-Saturn opposition going on, it'll take place in your 6th and 12th houses (which rule health and hospitals). I think this period shows a planetary configuration that "speaks" of surgery, a tendency, so it's possible that your doctors will offer to perform surgery in this period, but by no means I'm telling you that you are forced to pick this period to do it, or that it will be inevitable that you undergo surgery. It's a tendency, and maybe Mars will express itself differently, let's wait and see.

It seems to me that surgery is not a certainty at this point for you. Is it? If surgery is in the cards, we can try and pick a day or period in which Moon, Venus, Jupiter are well placed for you. I feel kinda out of my depth doing this, cos I'm not really experienced in electional astrology, it's a great responsibility, but we must try everything! So, if surgery is really deemed necessary, I hope other astrologers here will help us choose an auspicious time.

I realize recovery would be better in Oct. so should I put it off?
Nope, not really. Here's what I mean:

There were three critical periods in this year in your journey against this disease, the three perfections of the square between transiting Saturn and your natal Moon. these peaks, or perfections, are the moments of greatest tension between Saturn and your natal Moon, so they are the most difficult periods for you.

I originally mentioned two perfections, but I was wrong, there were three peaks, and two of them are already gone - phew! One of them was around New Year, when Saturn reached 16 degrees in Libra for the first time, and impacted your Moon. That was perhaps one of the lowest periods for you. Then Saturn advanced, but very soon it went retrograde, so it impacted your moon for the second time in late february - february 21st to be more precise. That's around the time when you received the bad news of the catscan and the growth of the disease, that was the second Saturn hit.

So, now what happens? Saturn is retrograde and backing off from the 16th degree for a considerable while, so the square will lose its strength and therefore you will have a respite in the next months. Things will get less stressful than they are now for you, so, this is why I say you must use the next months of respite to get ready for the last hit of the square, which will take place in september, around september 12th. That will be the last "attack", so, what I mean when I give you this date is, get ready, do all you can to go through September with all the strength you can gather, cos once you beat that, then there will be no other squares between Moon and Saturn, the worse period will be over after september. :smile:

It's as if I came to you and said, "your enemy plans an attack for september". Then you must get ready, do all you can to be prepared and not get caught unguarded, weakened, hesitant, unsure. Arm yourself, spiritually, physically, for the last hit in september. After that, no more squares, and Saturn will trine your Sun, so, there is a great energy for recovery.

I also see a full moon the week of April 18th in my first house, is that dangerous for surgery?
I'm not sure since I'm not versed in moon phases and their impact on one's chart. In general I look for Venus, Moon, Jupiter trines to the afflicted planet (in this case, the Moon), in order to provide it with good outlets for the intensity of such a procedure. Tell me if surgery is a certainty or not at this point, so that we can study the transits and look for a good time.

Then, when I was diagnosed I didn't want to run back to God just because I was dying.
Hey, my friend, there is no such thing as a wrong time to run back to God. :tongue: Actually most religious/spiritual people I know turned to God precisely in difficult times.

I totally understand your reasons and timing, so why God wouldn't? I don't believe either in that vengeful God that people try to impose to us. I believe in God as love.

I loved the story about your grandmother! Everytime I hear a contradiction concerning conventional medicine it gives me renewed faith that I just might beat this!
Hey, never doubt this! I for one believe that attitude is decisive. I believe that our mindset and general disposition can work real miracles. Don't let doctors get you down, some are so jaded by years dealing with diseases that they forget to see an unique human being behind their diagnosis and statistics. I don't mean to throw all doctors in the same bag, but I've seen real dismal attitudes from doctors in my life...

Caro

Loubtoe

my other thought on this was with moon in 9th could you get away somewhere abroad a retreat for a short while on your own to really connect with this intuition.(somwhere by the sea)

Im aqua too (feb 11)and very independent it was hard asking for help and even receiving it. but also as a scorpio rising we can be ruthless and cut out all we dont need. let down the independent guard and bring in the ruthless nature!:smile:

I know so many people from 1963-67 with this illness - there is something in that.

good luck:smile:

loubtoe

I am not an expert so I have no interpretation to offer you. Sorry to know that you are going through this. But reading the above posts made me feel a little better ... I have lost a loved one to this dreaded disease. Life is precious and I believe there is hope till the last breath :smile:

You and your family will be in my prayers. Take care.

Thank-you for your kind words. We are fighting with every ounce of strength we have!

loubtoe

Linda, I appreciate your detailed feedback--it is how I learn astrology. So thank you, teacher! The more astrology I learn, the more I see how the "one size fits all" thesis does not work in every case--so I apologize if I gave you any anxiety with my surmise about your husband--but then you know him well, and I do not.

Hospice work would be in keeping with your north node in the 8th house. Just please make sure that if you do this, you get more in return from the experience than you give out, because your health and emotional well-being seem like your highest priorities just now. With your caring, giving emotional nature, you would be good at it, but you don't need anything emotionally draining at this point: positive thinking has true health benefits. This would seem like a good time to pamper yourself.

In addition to your other therapies, I hope you get outside every morning for some sunlight, as dim as it may seem in the winter Iowa landscape.

Good luck to you, Linda--please post again in the months and years ahead to let us know how you are doing.

Thanks for the input and I meant to tell you on the last post that the upper lobe of my liver is the one with the largest tumor...so you were correct on that too! I get a petscan on Thursday which will determine exactly how we are going to preceed with treatment, so I'll let you know. You're right about taking care of my self...it's probably what I need to learn to do most of all!

Linda

loubtoe

Rockfish,

I want to thank you so much for your attention to my chart and what's going on! As of right now, surgery is not for sure, but I will know more Thursday after we do a Petscan, which should show us how 'active' the tumors are right now. So, I will let you know, but it is possible that they won't do anything for now, but at some point this would prolong my life according to them.

You are correct about the two critical points of my moon from Saturn. The Dec aspect was the first catscan (I get them every two months) I'd had come back that didn't show a pretty dramatic decrease in the tumors. I wonder about this because it is also a critical point for all of my children (son - asc 20 deg cancer <adult not living with us> and then both daughters, but I don't connect it to anything with my husband...so I didn't know! But, it will be really interesting to see what saturn has in store for me in Sept!

I have to apologize because they have changed my chemo and the new drug leaves me exhausted and in a brain fog...so I hope I am making sense and addressing all that you have said because it truly is important to me.

I too believe that God is pure love and he allowed us to come on this journey to grow and get closer to him. But, what I believe is contrary to what some religions say that there is only one way to truly know God. Why would he give us all so many different signs, aspects, transitis, progressions...and they only let us know him on one path? It just doesn't make sense to me. I feel like I do know God...I am just as likely to pray on my front porch though than feel I need to go to a church. But, I have some family members who I respect and who are sincerely concerned for me and I don't want to take their fears lightly.

Thank you for listening and all of the positive support. Everyone's warm wishes and kindness have kept my chin up through a pretty rough week! I'll let you know what I hear this weekend.

Linda

Last edited:

loubtoe

Caprising
Two members of my family (mother and auntie) have both beaten cancer, my Auntie was told that she was terminal and there was nothing the dotors could do for her, while my mother was diagnosed with bone cancer about 2 years ago. Both of them took apricot kernels to kill the cancer cells, very effective! T.H.C. (the active ingredient in marijuana) was also found to shrink tumours in a study some years ago, however you won't read about that in the newspapers! The Native American Indians also had a medicine called "Essiac Tea" which also has a very good success rate for sufferers. These natural remedies are ignored by mainstream medicine, just imagine the billions of dollars that the medical industry would lose in chemo treatment if these low-profit cures where well known about. Unfortunately thats the sort of world we live in at the moment, those of us with heavy Saturn in our charts (natal/progressed and/or transits) will probably stick with mainstream medicine through fear or lack of knowledge about the natural medicines that our creator (whomever that may be) put on the earth for us to use, while those of us with a more active (cardinal) charts will probably take the initiative to find out more about these "alternative" medicines. There is a lot of info on the net about these 3 products, so the question is are you one to take the initiative in seeking all the available avenues for a cure?[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about chemo! It feels like poison running through my veins and I have trouble getting my thoughts together. I am glad they can't patent roots and herbs though or they'd really have us :) I do drink essiac tea and take quite a few natural remedies, but hadn't heard of the apricot seeds...I will definitely look that one up! I am being proactive but have a saturn trine to my asc and sat is also the first planet my sun hits (seems like mom said years ago that that was important) so I can't let go of the conventional ways either. I guess I'm just afraid and trying desperately whatever will work...have never tried medical marijuana, but would to prolong my life!

It amazes me that your aunt was told she was terminal and then she beat it! It truly gives me hope. Thanks :)