North Node same as my sun sign

DevilshAngel

I heard that your north node was your 'path' what you are to learn karmically in this life. Is it odd to have it be the same as your sun?

LittleMiss

One way to interpret that is to say that your natural and born "self"-expression and feeling of "self" (your sun sign) is motivated and headed in the same direction as your karmic path.
You can also say that by identifying and make use of the traits given to you by your sun-sign, you will move towards your north nodes destination at the same time... These to energies are aligned for you from the start, so to say...

Last edited:
What if your South Node is the same as your Sun? Sounds conflicting.

Just means you may spend a little longer learning thoroughly your learnt lessons. I don't get what all the rush is, cos it's usually mid forties before anyone consciously starts to re evaluate their lives and look for new directions. It was meant to be 'that easy' they we would all have acheived these before first saturn return. The point being we need to have lived life and experienced many things before looking back. The uranus half return and neptune square (midlife crisise) usually starts this process off...

tanamarios

traditionally , the Sun in the same sign than the North Node is a great combination because you're attuned in manisfesting the positive characteristics of the sign. it's even better if you have a conjunction between them.

Last edited: