Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur

Kpfornow

Hi. Can someone cast a horary chart for this March?

It’s due to kick off at 17:30 Manchester, uk this Saturday, 17/8/2018

I am a Tottenham fan, but more than this. I am an astrology fan. I had a look on Astro website and saw lord 1 and 10 are Jupiter and Mars and lord 7 and 4 are mercury and Venus. In the chart itself I saw Jupiter in 12th and lots of planets in 8h but my interpretations are like a blind man. Any ideas insight on interpreting this match would be great. Saying spurs win will probably get you to heaven*

*not strictly true 😉😂

Torero

In this match, the patron saint of MС is in a very good position, so you should not hope for Tottenham’s victory. I give preference to MC.

Kpfornow

In this match, the patron saint of MС is in a very good position, so you should not hope for Tottenham’s victory. I give preference to MC.

I am positive every match and hope my team wins. My head does not drop when they lose. If that happens, I just progress to be positive about the outcome of the next match. It’s no problem.

I have never heard of patron saints for astrological points. Can you explain a bit more please, or share a link? I have read John Frawleys sports astrology but sometimes I get lost in the details

werdhr12

Everything is dominated by stars, so you should never despair. I do not know what Frawley wrote about; I never read his book completely.
I have my own authoring methodology for determining patrons over teams, so there are no links to a resource where this can be read.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125319
Here are the results of my work with bets.

What's your prediction for Southampton vs Liverpool?
Match Details:
Date: Sat 17 Aug 2019
Time: 15:00 (Local Time)
Stadium: St. Mary's Stadium

Jibreil

Banned
This game Tottenham has better malefic support and help from Regulus. No Sub Lord support at all.
Moon trine POF at 1 degree. Indicating Man City victory and ManCity to most likely score within 5-10mins of kick-off

Tottenham will have their chances and also will score.

BTS Mancity win or Draw for me

Kpfornow

This game Tottenham has better malefic support and help from Regulus. No Sub Lord support at all.
Moon trine POF at 1 degree. Indicating Man City victory and ManCity to most likely score within 5-10mins of kick-off

Tottenham will have their chances and also will score.

BTS Mancity win or Draw for me

14 minutes in, its all Man City, but score is 0-0 👍

So far, so good. Pochettino the Spurs manager can work his magic still