Missing pet please help

MISS5557

My cat has been missing since September 22nd. I still can't find her. Can anyone help? I just want to know where she is? If she's ok. Will she come back or do I have to find her? Is there a way to figure out her exact location?I just moved to country. I just started letting her go out. And I never thought she would go anywhere. But there were a couple of cats that came at night and I think she chased after one and got lost. I feel so horrible because I should have made her come in she usually just sit and watched them. But when I went to call her she couldn't be found anywhere. I've checked the woods all around me and by the road.She was the kind of cat that sit on the porch to catch bugs. One that was not your usual cat always getting herself in a spot I looked after her all the time. It's all my fault and that gives me reason to not give up. And I won't. Anything will be helpful. I'm beside myself right now. Anything will be appreciated. Not able to upload so I put in the link....
I have not been able to sleep well since September 22nd.
httpsw.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=432557&nho2=432557&btyp=24&mth=at&sday=22&smon=9&syr=2018&prmth=0&rs=0

Last edited:

fensi88

On this link that you post I can not see chart so I cast the chart for the moment I read you post:
18 Oct 2018 TZ = -2.0 4.4000 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=25Pi18

You are represented with Jupiter and Moon, cat is Sun. As Moon has applying aspect with Sun that means cat will be found!

Cat might be near ballroom, places of entertainment, hotels, motels, theatres, beauty salons, banks, dressmakers, art galleries, or furniture stores, boutique. Also search on mountaintops, sides, or top of a hill, hunting ground, flower garden, gravel field.
Partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at backyard or porch. Usually in plain sight. The partner's office or place of business.

Direction: West
Near colour: gold, yellow, orange, red, purple

POF is in Can in 5 house. Search for it in a grocery store, bakery, saloon, tavern, cafeteria, dairy barn, lodges, public buildings, restaurant, nursery school, laundry facility, and reservoir. It can be also near or in a brook, lake, canal, ditch, river, ocean, pool of water, well, outside fountain, vegetable garden, swimming pool area, around a fire hydrant, picnic tables, active stream, a relaxing spot where one might nap for a short time. Also check out gambling establishments, theatres, sports arenas, nightclubs.

Direction: North by West
Near colour: silver, white, green, blue, grey, tan

fensi88

You send data for your natal chart, but this is horary section and you must send me if you have data for the moment when you ask question "where is my cat?"