Will I have a child? Trying to interpret my chart

urano

Your chart shows difficulties with regard to pregnancy.
Others gave you the main indications that I take as well into account here.
Of course Mercury is in a fertile Sign (Scorpio), but it is weak, combust by the Sun and afflicted by Saturn which is the Ruler of the 5th House of children

Mercury conjuncts Jupiter in Scorpio is a good indication concerning pregnancy, but I'm not sure that it's enough. Mars in the 1st isn't good for pregnancy and Virgo on your Ascendant is a sterile Sign.

Well, to become pregnant could be complicated for you. :(

Last edited:

lilly0170

Your chart shows difficulties with regard to pregnancy.
Others gave you the main indications that I take as well into account here.
Of course Mercury is in a fertile Sign (Scorpio), but it is weak, combust by the Sun and afflicted by Saturn which is the Ruler of the 5th House of children

Mercury conjuncts Jupiter in Scorpio is a good indication concerning pregnancy, but I'm not sure that it's enough. Mars in the 1st isn't good for pregnancy and Virgo on your Ascendant is a sterile Sign.

Well, to become pregnant could be complicated for you. :(
Thanks for feedback
Virgo on your Ascendant is a sterile Sign...Is it also true when an man has a sterile sign on ascendant? Will that impact having children?

urano

Thanks for feedback
Virgo on your Ascendant is a sterile Sign...Is it also true when an man has a sterile sign on ascendant? Will that impact having children?
Yes, if we want to find indications with regard to the fertility of a man we can take a look at his Ascendant (the body).
But it’s just one indication to put into perspective!

lilly0170

Yes, if we want to find indications with regard to the fertility of a man we can take a look at his Ascendant (the body).
But it’s just one indication to put into perspective!
I understand

While I learn at the same time by reading all your feedbacks, even if I have venus, moon and jupiter in fertile signs...it is impacted by sat ruling 5th mainly but not only

rahu

Banned
hi lilly0170
although this is not a horary response to your question, there is a practical method to predict ovulation

there is a astronomical/astrological technique to predict when a woman ovulates. as you know fertilization can only occur in a 20-30 minute window as the egg travels down the fallopian tubes.
this movement by the egg occurs when the transiting sun-moon relationship is the same as in your natal chart.

I think this is called the Jonas astrological method.

so for instance if you are born with the moon 90 degrees in front of the sun, then every month ,no matter what signs,when the moon is 90 degrees in front of the sun, you will ovulate. ovulation has nothing to do with a woman's menstruation cycle.

your moon is in front of your sun by 21degrees 55minutes, so each month when this exact aspect forms you will ovulate.

on December 20 ,2017 at 7:12UT, you will begin to ovulate.since sperm is motile for 3 days, sexual contact in these 3 days will give the sperm a chance to fertilize your egg. I would think the night before would be the best time to try to become pregnant .

if you are physiologically able to have children then this is the day to become impregnated.

rahu

urano

I understand

While I learn at the same time by reading all your feedbacks, even if I have venus, moon and jupiter in fertile signs...it is impacted by sat ruling 5th mainly but not only
Yes, absolutely. We have several approaches -however concerning pregnancy I think there is likely a kind of consensus with regard to the indications to look at- but in any case we search the relevant patterns and compare, and we count! :smile:

lilly0170

hi lilly0170
although this is not a horary response to your question, there is a practical method to predict ovulation

there is a astronomical/astrological technique to predict when a woman ovulates. as you know fertilization can only occur in a 20-30 minute window as the egg travels down the fallopian tubes.
this movement by the egg occurs when the transiting sun-moon relationship is the same as in your natal chart.

I think this is called the Jonas astrological method.

so for instance if you are born with the moon 90 degrees in front of the sun, then every month ,no matter what signs,when the moon is 90 degrees in front of the sun, you will ovulate. ovulation has nothing to do with a woman's menstruation cycle.

your moon is in front of your sun by 21degrees 55minutes, so each month when this exact aspect forms you will ovulate.

on December 20 ,2017 at 7:12UT, you will begin to ovulate.since sperm is motile for 3 days, sexual contact in these 3 days will give the sperm a chance to fertilize your egg. I would think the night before would be the best time to try to become pregnant .

if you are physiologically able to have children then this is the day to become impregnated.

rahu
Thank you, will have a look at this chart.