An "Will we meet?" question with a small twist!

Inside Out Orange

Haven't seen my ex- in over six years. However I know we've started to move in similar circles over the past year.

Those circles are likely to interlink on Sunday week - 9 days time.

So this is the horary ...
- I'm Saturn (aqua 1H)
- She's Sun (Leo 7h)

Both sat in the 10H with an approaching conjunction 7 units. That would seem to be a "Yes" with timing fairly accurate.

Am I reading this right? What else can the chart tell me?

Attachments

• Will we meet - 02Dec16.jpg
    Will we meet - 02Dec16.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 55

rafaella

No direct aspect. Sun applies to Mars and Jupiter as well so someone/something interferes. But meeting will happen eventually, so I don't think its this sunday, both significator angular, this is good. Keep your emotions at equilibrium and don't get disappointed if you don't meet, Moon in Cap in 12th, worst Moon position ever. So Moon cant help. 10th house is relevant, is this some public event you guys will meet at? Or work?

Inside Out Orange

Yes, public event - a running race being held by the club she's joined. Hence high likelihood of her being there somewhere but I wouldn't put it past her to have excuses to avoid helping out.

I'm not desperate to meet her - if I wanted to I could have engineered it over the past 3-4 months. But I do have prog moon in 12H so I'm clearing out the past ready for the next cycle.

I'm sure you're right that our paths will cross at some stage.

Thanks for your reading rafaella :)

Inside Out Orange

I unexpectedly saw her today. We didn't make eye contact or speak so in some ways we didn't meet but I ran right past her shoulder-to-shoulder. And we were stood within metres on a number of occasions.

I posted the question last Friday afternoon, saw her this Saturday morning. So you could say that was 7 units time (i.e. before the 8th was complete). In fact I saw her about 3-hours before Sun conjuncted Saturn.

Rafaella - any further thoughts on this? And what the horary says?

Last edited:

rafaella

I unexpectedly saw her today. We didn't make eye contact or speak so in some ways we didn't meet but I ran right past her shoulder-to-shoulder. And we were stood within metres on a number of occasions.

I posted the question last Friday afternoon, saw her this Saturday morning. So you could say that was 7 units time (i.e. before the 8th was complete). In fact I saw her about 3-hours before Sun conjuncted Saturn.

Rafaella - any further thoughts on this? And what the horary says?

Well conjunction between significators does show meeting, but as I pointed out other planets get involved so they prohibited you both from actually meeting and speaking? I assume you wanted to have a chat with her? Moon in 12th, perhaps this shows things being hidden, she didn't see you or? But I do think eventually you will talk and get together, public place is also relevant.

Any more meetings scheduled?

Inside Out Orange

Thanks again Rafaella :smile:

It's possible she didn't see me when we were stood around. But when I ran past her, I'm not sure she could have missed a 6'2" man of my build although stranger things have happened. Any thoughts about what Jupiter/Mars might represent?

I'm not sure what I have to say to her and yet there is something needs to be said. But I don't know what it is. As I said previously, my prog moon is currently clearing out the past in 12H.

So maybe there's some hidden feelings on my part, but I also wonder if there are some for her too. When she dumped me it was like she was in denial about hers. One moment she couldn't get enough of me, the next she never spoke to me again. Her mouth said one thing, her eyes/body language said another.

There are more races over the upcoming months - not least the race at her club tomorrow. As I say this morning was unexpected because it was a totally different event.

rafaella

Generally other planets represent other people or situations getting in the way. I think Mars and Jup might be something to do with the event, Jup rules the 10th, Mars rules the 9th.. international event, is it? Mars can also be some physical exertion, exercise/energy. 10th is public event, social status, visibility, success.

Inside Out Orange

Not international but longer distance running race which is probably ruled by 9H.

I did see her this morning also. She was doing her best to avoid seeing me as she walked past my car but a little later there was that moment when you walk through a door and someone else turns to look at it !! We exchanged raised eyebrows and nothing was said. Must have crossed paths at least four times all told.

Oh well, all been interesting - I'm laughing about it now because I spoke to so many other people today but not her. We live a good 10 miles apart so no reason to suppose I'll bump into her again. I'm sure we're destined to meet again one day but it's not on my list to track her down.

She's got some interesting transits this weekend with t-chiron opposing her Pluto and t-Uranus inconjuncting at the same time. An unexpected opening of an old wound perhaps.

Thanks for all your help Rafaella