I need your help

KayBug

My COPD/emphysema has gotten alot worse as my doctor said it would. The Cscans of my lungs since my Dec 09 surgery have been clean until last month when a spot was found on the other lung. We will wait until March for another scan to see if it has grown, is gone or has stayed the same.

My concern at this time is, I can not do much now. I have been trying to explain this to my daughter and that I need her help. She has not done anything to try to help me and I don't think she will. She told me she lives her life by the day or minute by minute now. She lives with her boyfriend of 2 years, appears to be happy and they smoke pot all the time.

I have been trying and trying but can't attach the chart so I have included the link to get to the chart. I need your help in telling me what's going on and if I should expect any help from her......Kaybug

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56819433@N03/6711317347/in/photostream

Vista

My COPD/emphysema has gotten alot worse as my doctor said it would. The Cscans of my lungs since my Dec 09 surgery have been clean until last month when a spot was found on the other lung. We will wait until March for another scan to see if it has grown, is gone or has stayed the same.

My concern at this time is, I can not do much now. I have been trying to explain this to my daughter and that I need her help. She has not done anything to try to help me and I don't think she will. She told me she lives her life by the day or minute by minute now. She lives with her boyfriend of 2 years, appears to be happy and they smoke pot all the time.

I have been trying and trying but can't attach the chart so I have included the link to get to the chart. I need your help in telling me what's going on and if I should expect any help from her......Kaybug

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56819433@N03/6711317347/in/photostream

Hi KayBug!
I had wondered how you were doing!! I am so sorry your health is declining and you are not getting the help you need from your daughter. I am not seeing anything jumping out to me pointing to her helping you necessarily, although Saturn is moving into her 12th house of institutions and hospitals. She has Sun conjunct Mercury opposing Pluto and Mars opposite Uranus, she can be a little bit of a bully and very temperamental. That doesn't scream out to me as someone who is very compassionate.

I am thinking you might want to attach your natal chart as well. Also, the other option would be asking a horary on this subject. The natal chart would be comprised of the exact time and date of the question.

I hope you find the help you need!
Vista

Last edited:

Vista

Hi again,
Your 4th house is ruled by Uranus and Transiting Uranus is squaring natal Uranus(moves on after the first week of Feb) and Jupiter is sextiling Uranus and transiting Saturn trining Mercury in your 4th. You also have Neptune moving through it as well making things sort of murky and unclear and it's approaching a conjunction to your Mercury. With that said, it seems to me a very divided as in 50/50 with her coming to help. I would be careful of whoever you have coming in with that Neptune moving through your 4th. Neptune is the planet of deception and theft. Not to alarm you but just telling you to be aware.

As for your health, you do have Transiting Pluto squaring Mars, which rules your 6th house of health and natally it's debilitated being in it's detriment and retrograde. Clearly your health issues are there especially since Mars is a co-ruler of your Scorpio ASC. Fortunately you have T Jupiter moving through your house of health, whatever house Jupiter moves through it brings some help to that area. After it opposes your Moon, which is a mild challenging aspect, it will sextile and trine your Sun and Saturn. The good news is that Transiting Neptune has moved away from a conjunction of Jupiter, your 2nd house ruler of money. How are you doing in this regard? I know you were struggling and didn't have transportation. When you ask you daughter to come over and help you with things, what does she say? Can you get a social worker to help you find someone to come in and help you? I think disability provides this for you. I feel so badly for you.
icon9.gif

Edit: One thing I just noticed was progressed Moon moving into your 4th house, this should give you some help too around your home especially when it conjuncts Mercury.

KayBug

Vista.....Thank you very, very much for your help. It really means alot to me. Thank you for your kindness.....Kay

Last edited:

Vista

Vista.....Thank you very, very much for your help. It really means alot to me. Thank you for your kindness.....Kay
You are welcome Kay! I hope things work out for you and also that some other forum members respond to your thread.