Will I get married to her?

kylo

Hello, I have a girl in mind who is a relative and both families know each other. I wanted to marry her although there are no such proposals bother either side and I wish to take a step forward through parents.

My question is: Will the idea work out & eventually marry the person I have in mind. Will it be fruitful?

Also I don't know if she is interested in someone. We barely met once though haven't talked to each other. She's not married yet, that I know :)

I have this question in my mind which is quite bothering me from last few days as I don't know if I should make a move or stay away. I need help and I appreciate for your time & help in this regard.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=1&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=3&smon=2&syr=2020&prmth=0&rs=0

Hey friend! :happy:
I think your chart link might be a little busted as it takes me to my astro.com homepage and not to the chart of your romantic interest. Although I just joined this site about 20 minutes ago so this might be a technical problem on my end!:lol:

Even without the chart I do think I should say that if you have feelings for them you should go for it! Some things are meant to be, others not- and you'll never truly know until you try :biggrin:

Best of luck in your romantic endeavors!! :happy:

kylo

Thanks, @venusflythot :)
I do believe a few things require effort. At the same time, I can't defy cosmic fate. And these matters put in an awkward situation if either is interested
So, I want to seek help & better be prepared what may.

Last edited:

kylo

I have attached the image, as I see the issue with the link I have given for chart earlier

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_married_to_her.8187.15567.png
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_married_to_her.8187.15567.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 37

ElenaJ

There is no relation between the two significators, moon and Saturn. In addition, south node is on the cusp of the 7th indicating that it wouldn't be the best solution for you in any case.
Sorry.

kylo

There is no relation between the two significators, moon and Saturn. In addition, south node is on the cusp of the 7th indicating that it wouldn't be the best solution for you in any case.
Sorry.

I somehow expected this, so it is better to stay away from her altogether now & in the future? Thanks for taking the time Elena. Much appreciated.