HI PLS HELP i need guidance: Does He Like Me?

Does He Like Me?

Hi if anyone could tell me what this Horary Chart means, it would mean A LOT to me. I am wondering if he likes me or not? I need to know because I'm wondering if I should just forget him. I'm always so drawn to him but I would love some clarity if it is time to move on, especially since I think he has someone else on his mind. Any interpretations would be so appreciated, thank you so much.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 11.20.02 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 11.20.02 AM.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Januarystorm

yes it is clear you have had quite some pain because of him...moon conjunct chiron in the 7th house

he probably lied, or has been deceptive to you, not being entirely honest leaving you guessing all the time...neptune on the descendant

but there are also some good things here, you- mercury in virgo- is exalted, in the 1st house, meaning you are finally thinking about yourself first, putting yourself as your top priority again, which is very very good- now in contrast he is not feeling so good..if you look at his dignity, taking jupiter as the ruler of pisces, he is severely debilitated in capricorn...and about to conjunct saturn and pluto...not the most positive planets lets be honest....although he is in the 4th house, which is the original house of cancer where jupiter is exalted

and then..if we still are considering jupiter the ruler of pisces- the 7th house, then he is trining the ascendant..quite exactly actually

you know i get the feeling that he may have not been completely honest with you, not that he has been with someone else..

ok this is completely going on my intuition of what the chart is giving me but
i think he has been this way with you not because he doesnt like you but because there are some issues with the mother? is she sick? there seem to be some wounds concerning the mother...chiron conjunct the moon in the same house, jupiter (him) being debilitated in the 4th house..the house of mother...and he hasnt been honest with you about this (neptune on the descendant) so the other person could very well be his mother and she is causing these problems for him...whilst he is trining you..liking you

i dont know i could be terribly off but this just came to me hope it helped

you seem fine though exalted mercury...keep putting yourself first- your doing great keep going!!!

leomoon

I'd agree with January storm. Whether we take him as the 7th house ruler or the 5th, and considering the Moon is also opposed to Mercury, I don't think he's either honest nor a good choice for you. You can do far better.