Pluto dominant

Harmelia

Hello Tinchica!
In a real sense, we are all Pluto dominant, in that the sign and house it is in tells us what we are here to evolve as a Soul’s directive. It is the slowest planet in the birth chart, and the planet directing our soul’s purpose. But some people have Pluto more strongly placed than other people, so it can have relatively more or less influence.

With your Scorpio Pluto conjunct the north node of the Moon, it lends more weight to the North Node. The North Node is in Sagittarius though, so, out of sign like this is less weighty. However, the ruler of your Sagittarius North Node is Jupiter and it is found in Scorpio – and - the two are only 4 degrees apart. I tend to see it as an influence. The North Node is what you want to develop in order to heal, and Pluto there says – and you WILL DO IT. It tips the energy into your 6th house which will help you work at evolving your deep emotional nature – exploring it – transforming it – healing it. It gives you more energy to do that work. And you could turn that into a service in helping others do their work too (6th house). You want to ground your spirituality into doing something helpful to others. Scorpio in the 6th house can make a person a bit obsessive or OCD. Pluto and Scorpio are intense and 6th house, being Virgo’s natural house, can be prone to self-doubt, self-criticism, fear and anxiety – a bit over the top in being perfectionistic.

Pluto is square Saturn and semi-square Sun. That gives your Pluto more power as well. It is saying you are truly here to change yourself big-time. Saturn is what gives structure to all that is within you – represented by the planets. You are here to do some big structural overhauling. Semi-square the Sun, Pluto is pushing you to work hard in Capricorn. Capricorn already works hard, but Pluto semi-squaring it will give it more intensity.

With all but one personal planet in Capricorn in Scorpio’s natural 8th house – you could be one intense person working hard on herself / himself. Capricorn is more about doing stuff though, and less into the emotions, so you may tend to want to master a metaphysical subject rather than actually work on yourself – but I could be wrong. With Moon in Leo on the IC, you naturally want to shine. Yeah, I see someone teaching a metaphysical subject. But be sure to work on you own emotions and unconscious material!

Perhaps with the Moon conjunct the IC you’ll be more aware of your feelings than you might be otherwise. You’ll definitely be tuned into yourself and your private world. You will be in touch with how people affect you as well as being in touch with how they feel about you with Sun and other planets in the 8th. But, it’s Capricorn, earth sign uncomfortable there in a water house. Yes, my guess is still that you will want to master a metaphysical subject – work hard at it – and accomplish a lot.

The ruler of your chart is Mercury and it is included in the 8th house stellium.

So, to answer your question, I think you could say that Pluto and Scorpio play a strong role in your chart. You did it in your past life too. Mercury rules your South Node and indicates you did the Capricorn in 8th the last time around too. I suppose it all depends upon how much spiritual work you have done – how aware you are of yourself – as to how you will do that Capricorn this time.

Remember that the goal of the 8th house is to uncover unconscious material and bring it into the conscious mind. Capricorn wants you to be authentic. I guess I see you being able to pull it off – because of your Leo Moon on the IC. You could be very self-aware. The question is then, how can you serve others in also becoming more authentic and tuned into their spiritual nature? This lifetime is about what you can do to help others.

Zora

Account Closed

Hello Tinchica,

your tiny and not zoomable chart is really barely readable and to decipher.

But with 4 planets in 8th house - all and each with pluto correspondence and pluto energized and a pluto sitting on cusp of your DC you are definitely a "plutonian" person.

And very strong subconsciously guided in your life and also in your own relationships.