Should i stay or leave and look for another job?

Hello Dear. :biggrin:

Im not satisfied with my actual job.

But im not long there. so should i stay or leave?

Mars as ruler of 10th house (2 degrees away from MC, since 2 weeks im there) has no aspects to mercury or moon. But mercury as sign ruler of 10th house are 7 degrees away from Moon as ruler of next house, 3rd house (next job?). But mercury and mars are in mutual reception (mars in gemini and mercury in aries).

As for next job we should look at the next sign (cancer). Ruler is moon in scorpio trine mercury in aries (as co ruler of 1st and ruler of 10th house) there might be a change into an new company in about 7 month?

Also Mars in 10th house only receive bad aspect to ruler of 7th house (and co ruler of Picses Jupiter) in about 10 (weeks, End of June) and Mars next opposite Jupiter. Neptun are not important because its an outer planet right?

So for the moment i should stay as long as i could but a real company / Job change are in about 7 month?

i have to say i have a few other job offers. but by each of them its someting other who doesnt fit.

First job the boss want sex with me all the time, Second job im not sure if i could do this job with my knowledge, the other job im not sure if its a real job offer or only a fake:unsure::unsure:

Attachments

• beruf.PNG
    beruf.PNG
    197 KB · Views: 30
  • beruf2.jpg
    beruf2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Cap

In all stay or go (change or not change, do or not do, etc.) questions you look at the 1st house and its ruler (situation as it is now) and the 7th house and its ruler (situation after potential change).

So, definitely, you should change the job. But, I advise caution. You should thoroughly investigate your new potential job first, especially to determine if it is not some kind of hoax or deception because of the proximity of Neptune to DC (if it weren't so close we could completely ignore it).

Darkgirl

Banned
I suggest for first and third job it maybe clear. A boss who is interested in you sexually isn't good, also the third from where you don't know the company.

Especially that neptun is square Mars, ruler of 10th house within 4 degrees
And when is good timing?

Last edited:

rafaella

I'm not seeing a new job here, But Mer is applying to Mars on the angle with reception. So I wonder what Mars is? Is that your boss? You having sexual relations with the boss?

Moon trines Venus and Mer after sign change. Venus in aries is not a nice planet, and wold represent someone nasty. Do you have good co-workers? Mars on angle in Gemeni might mean some aggression...

I think I need more info before I can figure out these aspects.

I'm not seeing a new job here, But Mer is applying to Mars on the angle with reception. So I wonder what Mars is? Is that your boss? You having sexual relations with the boss?

Moon trines Venus and Mer after sign change. Venus in aries is not a nice planet, and wold represent someone nasty. Do you have good co-workers? Mars on angle in Gemeni might mean some aggression...

I think I need more info before I can figure out these aspects.

Hello no
I have a job offer where the boss is interested in me sexually. I'm angry because they say things and don't make it. For example in the interview they don't tell me clear that I should travel for 3 weeks to the headquarter. They also said that I could do homeoffice one day in the week before I got the contract but don't want to fix it in the contract because there may be some weeks where I have to stay in the office 60km away. And that makes me angry. Or I have to stay in that office 60km for one year. Now it's 1,5 years also the payment. Also the payment.. I said I want to earn an year amount of XY. At first the job was insert for a city 10km away from my hometown. They told me that I get a amount for driving +50km but they don't do it on the top, hey include it in the amount I wanted to have

And that's the reason I want to change. I can't count on what they say. And when they don't want to fire me I Wil go to doctor till they fire me, when I have the snout full.

I have not to do much with co-workers. I'm most of the time alone in the office. I like nothing - only the tasks - in this job

Last edited:
So I decided to go out of the company because they said I have to travel not only once. There might be more times when I should travel.

I don't want to do this job anymore in this company and I will not travel in a few weeks. I will go to the doctor when I should travel to the other side of country.