Looking young obsession

aqualuna

Hey, guys! Nice to meet you, this is my first post.
Recently I've been studying aspects and positions that would guarantee a prominent interest in staying and looking youthful. I'm very obsessed with how my skin looks. I apply sunscream viciously, drink lots of antioxidants, constantly think of myself in the future looking way younger than my actual age. This is something very underlined in my life, but I can't seem to discover an astrological explanation to this obsession. Perhaps, it's just an extrinsic interest that I developed by being under specific circumstances, not because of the stars itself. I think it can be an interesting topic to discuss.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_astrology_student.55599.22933.png
    astro_w2gw_astrology_student.55599.22933.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 20

rahu

Banned
Hey, guys! Nice to meet you, this is my first post.
Recently I've been studying aspects and positions that would guarantee a prominent interest in staying and looking youthful. I'm very obsessed with how my skin looks. I apply sunscream viciously, drink lots of antioxidants, constantly think of myself in the future looking way younger than my actual age. This is something very underlined in my life, but I can't seem to discover an astrological explanation to this obsession. Perhaps, it's just an extrinsic interest that I developed by being under specific circumstances, not because of the stars itself. I think it can be an interesting topic to discuss.

What do you guys think?

I have found that a prominent Uranus in a chart often gives a youthful look and actions. as you have Uranus on your descendant, I assume you look like you are 15 right now. so keep up your diet regiment.as your moon is conjunct to Jupiter in Aquarius ruled by your Uranus , this is probably your mental obsession with your youth

rahu

Last edited:

aqualuna

I have found that a prominent Uranus in a chart often gives a youthful look and actions. as you have Uranus on your descendant, I assume you look like you are 15 right now. so keep up your diet regiment.as your moon is conjunct to Jupiter in Aquarius ruled by your Uranus , this is probably your mental obsession with your youth

rahu

Spot on. I do look like I'm 15. Thanks for replying!