Donald Trump will be impeached.

david starling

Trump as President-elect is a joke. Some find it a very bad, offensive joke; some find it amusing; and, some don't even realize it is a joke, and take it seriously. The real question is, how long will it take to repair the damage it's doing to the well-being of our country once he's been replaced.

These are just a few of his accomplishments in 2017 so not updated, i.e. ISIS caliphate destroyed, an American missionary in Venezuela was released after two years, the three prisoners released a couple of weeks ago in North Korea, etc. Trump doesn't pay ransom like Obama did. And the North Korea summit looks like it's back on the table. Millions of new manufacturing and other jobs, tax cut, and much more.

I could correct a lot of these below with current stats but it would take too long and I've got my vacuuming to do to prepare for my new rugs which I bought with savings from my tax cut!

Ask yourself why your censored media never mentioned these, then start watching Fox News, Hannity, listen to Rush Limbaugh:

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-first-year-his-top-82-accomplishments-786130
100 percent vote by UN Security Council to sanction North Korea.
41 percent decline in illegal southern border crossings
97,482 illegal immigrant arrests, 70 percent convicted of additional crimes, 52,169 expelled
Adopted a resolute policy on Afghanistan
Advocated for practical tertiary education
Advocated for skills-based immigration policies
American companies now expanding rather than shipping jobs overseas
Announced sanctions targeting Iran’s Revolutionary Guards
Appointed a Transportation Secretary who is modernizing air traffic control
Appointed an Education Secretary who is correcting abuses of Title IX
Appointed an EPA administrator who has rescinded over 30 regulations
Appointed an FDA director who is facilitating generic drug competition
Appointed an Interior Secretary to improve forest management and expand users of public lands
Approved the Keystone pipeline
Called for international support of Iranian protesters
Canceled school lunch program that failed to force children to eat unpopular foods
Constructed test models of the border fence
Convinced Japan and South Korea to increase defense spending
Convinced NATO members to honor minimum financial commitments
Decertified Iranian nuclear treaty and sent it to Senate as constitutionally required
Designated North Korea as a state-sponsor of terrorism
Eliminated prohibition on interstate health insurance sales
Ended abuses of the student loan forgiveness program
Ended forced provision of contraception by Catholic nunneries
Ended requirement for state funding of Planned Parenthood abortions
Ended research into Y2K preparedness
Ended rule requiring employers to report pay data by gender and race
Expanded school-choice efforts
FCC has begun to dismantle unnecessary Internet “Neutrality” regulations
Foreign firms building plants and creating jobs in the U.S.
Improved rules of engagement for military in combat situations
Initiated resistance “sue and settle” tactics against EPA
Initiated sanctions on Venezuelan dictatorship
Introduced regulatory budgeting requiring agencies to rescind two rules to issue a new one
ISIS bombing ramped up from about 20 to 500 or more airstrikes per week
ISIS ground campaign intensified; Raqqa captured, its fighters surrendering in large numbers
Issued a National Security Strategy
Kate's Law passed House now pending in Senate
Leveraged U.S. contribution to UN budget to force 5 percent budget cut and reduce staffs
NLRB reversed rule making indirect employee control sufficient to be “joint employees”
Nominated 60 judges, 21 confirmed, none yet denied
Nominated a new Fed chief
Nominated one Supreme Court judge, who was confirmed
Obtained release of Aya Hijazi after three years in Egyptian prison
Obtained release of Caitlan Coleman and husband from Haqqani
Obtained release of UCLA basketball players from China
Raised awareness of Opioid addiction crisis
Recognized Jerusalem as Israeli capital and announced plan to move U.S. embassy there
Reduced excess size of two national parks in Utah
Reduced permanent staff in all Cabinet agencies except VA, HS and Interior
Reduced White House staff by 110
Repeal of ACA mandate included in tax change bill
Requested increased funding for missile defense in face of North Korean and Iranian threats.
Rescinded (temporarily) the Jones Act, facilitating speedier emergency shipments to Puerto Rico
Rescinded 2015 Waters of the United States rule
Rescinded ban drilling in the Arctic and coastal areas
Rescinded coal mining ban on public lands
Rescinded criminalization of accidental killing of migratory birds
Rescinded Cuban cash give-away
Rescinded the “Clean Power Plan”
Rescinded the “War on Coal”
Rescinded threat to pull funds from schools that prohibit transgenders picking their bathrooms
Rescinded Title IX “guidance letter” on sexual harassment
Restored policy barring federal funding of abortions overseas
Restoring military capability in the face of personnel shortages and equipment failures
Revamped U.S. space program, assigning ambitious new objectives
Revised rules for screening potential terrorist tourists
Sanctioned Venezuela for human rights violations
Sanctuary cities legislation passed House pending in Senate
Signed 74 legislative bills (13 reversing executive orders) and 23 joint resolutions into law
Signed comprehensive tax change bill containing most of the changes he proposed
Signed legislation opening Arctic Natural Wildlife Reserve [ANWR] to oil drilling
Signed legislation to expedite firing of incompetent VA officials
Supreme Court largely upheld ban on selected travelers
Taking steps to control the rogue Consumer Finance Protection Agency
Targeted MS13 gang members for priority deportation
The president’s lawyers announced a framework for restoring the separation of powers:
Congress should cease delegating its legislative power to the executive branch
Courts should stop rubber-stamping regulations and orders that lack force of law
Executive will end informal “guidance documents” that undermine due process
U.S. energy production is on the upswing
U.S. sorties and assisted forces reduced ISIS to 2 percent of the area controlled in 2016
Unemployment is at 4.1 percent, a 17-year low
Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord
Withdrew from UNESCO (a warning to other wasteful, overstaffed UN agencies

rahu

Banned
I don't think the damage can undone. drumpf's purpose is to destroy this country so that the Rothschild's can implement their enslavement of the the world.

rahu

Did you see Breaking News just a few minutes ago? You did if you watched Fox. The Utah missionary held prisoner in Venezuela met our President in the Oval office, along with his family and Sen. Corker, Sen. Orrin Hatch, Congresswoman Mia Love and members of the State Dept who worked hard to get this man released.

This is the seventeenth overseas prisoner released thanks to Trump. He mentioned a minister held captive in Turkey who seems like he will be next. Most of these poor people were ignored by Obama's administration probably because they weren't elites.

Promises made, promises kept = Trump re-elected

Keep checking the videos on the White House youtube channel to see the video. Not posted yet as it just happened.

blackbery

“It is for public opinion,” Giuliani said of his public campaign of dissimulation. “Because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach or not impeach. Members of Congress, Democrats and Republicans, are going to be informed a lot by their constituents. And so our jury – and it should be – is the American people.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/27/rudy-giuliani-spygate-robert-mueller-donald-trump

Impeachment a very serious charge; must be done legally.

Trump as President-elect is a joke. Some find it a very bad, offensive joke; some find it amusing; and, some don't even realize it is a joke, and take it seriously. The real question is, how long will it take to repair the damage it's doing to the well-being of our country once he's been replaced.

Last edited:

blackbery

Bin Laden was killed during President Obama's term or so they say.

These are just a few of his accomplishments in 2017 so not updated, i.e. ISIS caliphate destroyed, an American missionary in Venezuela was released after two years, the three prisoners released a couple of weeks ago in North Korea, etc. Trump doesn't pay ransom like Obama did. And the North Korea summit looks like it's back on the table. ]

Last edited:

blackbery

Trump tax cuts benefited the elite, the top 4% and nobody else.

Trump’s Tax Cuts Are the Biggest Wealth Grab in Modern History

The plan includes weakening and then eliminating the federal estate tax, a levy paid only by the wealthiest households in the country—it only kicks in on estates worth over $5.5 million for individuals and $11 million for couples.

And it drops corporate tax rates to 20%, the overwhelming benefit of which goes to the very wealthy and—contrary to what the president might say—will not create jobs, as a study by my Institute for Policy Studies colleague Sarah Anderson found earlier this year.

http://fortune.com/2017/11/03/trump-gop-tax-plan-cuts-2017

Last edited:
Funny how after two years of 'investigating' there is still no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia while there are steaming piles of evidence that the Dems colluded. Especially shocking that Obama's corrupt FBI and DoJ inserted an informant in the campaign to 'protect' them from Russian interference but didn't do the same for Hillary, especially after the DNC claimed they were hacked by Russians, which was never proven by the way. They didn't let the FBI look at their servers.

So even with more than one person spying on Trump they STILL couldn't find any evidence! :tongue:

Loony Left is becoming increasingly unhinged and hysterical. Better increase their meds. Their DNC masters can't keep their stories straight, i.e We had a spy, we didn't have a spy... :lol:

Dirius

The corporate tax cuts, although temporarily creating more jobs and miniscule pay-raises, are accelerating the pace of job-eliminating automation.

No they don't david.

They are unrelated subjects.

Technology replaces human jobs and creates new ones regardless of the tax policy.

blackbery

Every President gets legislation passed, that's what the gov't is about!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Shall I list all the bills and accomplishments passed by Obama?

President Obama's biggest accomplishments.

Passed Health Care Reform:

Passed the Stimulus:

Passed Wall Street Reform:

Ended the War in Iraq:

Eliminated Osama bin laden:

Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry: (that was a major achievement, saving thousands of high-paying jobs and the gov't got paid back too!):whistling::whistling::whistling:

Recapitalized Banks:

Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”:

These are just a few of his accomplishments in 2017 so not updated, i.e. ISIS caliphate destroyed, an

Last edited:

akp124

Trumpanzee's tax cuts benefited the elite, the top 4% and nobody else.

He has served his purpose to his Masters and they don't care about him anymore,
they will throw him away, like throwing a bone to the pack of angry dogs.

He has given his Masters the biggest tax grab they desired for so long. They are the biggest welfare bums on the planet. Even the Bushes had some sense to not give their Masters everything they wanted.

Trump’s Tax Cuts Are the Biggest Wealth Grab in Modern History

The plan includes weakening and then eliminating the federal estate tax, a levy paid only by the wealthiest households in the country—it only kicks in on estates worth over $5.5 million for individuals and $11 million for couples.

And it drops corporate tax rates to 20%, the overwhelming benefit of which goes to the very wealthy and—contrary to what the president might say—will not create jobs, as a study by my Institute for Policy Studies colleague Sarah Anderson found earlier this year.

http://fortune.com/2017/11/03/trump-gop-tax-plan-cuts-2017

Excuse me, but I have benefited by these tax cuts. I can now go to McDonalds and splurge for that super size Big Mac Meal.

I bought new furniture and rugs and my apartment looks lovely. Never would have even thought about it before since I had no extra money to spare.

I agree with poster above that automation would continue regardless of tax cuts or not. Which is why it's strange the Loonies want to import more illiterate peasants.

Americans liked Obama personally but not his policies. That is why Trump was elected. Those of us who voted for him care more about policies that affect us and not whether someone wears a nice suit, reads a teleprompter well, says nice things or cheats on his wife. Loonies care about superficial things as witnessed by their obsession with identity politics.

Stop watching fake news propaganda. They told you Hillary would win right up until election night. They are lying to you so they can raise ad revenue. Click bait! Don't be a sucker!

People can track daily presidential approval ratings as indicated by likely VOTERS, not random people. Trump's have been hovering around 50% the past month or so. Even left wing polls show that. A point up one day, down the next. Like the stock market! :wink:
Rasmussen

By the way, the Obama stimulus money didn't go to new roads, bridges and schools. It went to unions who then kicked back some of it to the DNC. Just heard this on the radio = synchronicity. Stimulus money was money printed out of thin air, not based on economic growth. We have true economic growth now. Just watch the business news shows. All they care about is numbers.

Trump is not a racist

If you think Trump is a racist you might want to watch this short video of Trump posthumously pardoning black boxer Jack Johnson, considered one of the greats, who was wrongly imprisoned. Sly Stallone, the boxer's great granddaughter, current boxing champions and officials all tried for many, many years to get a pardon. Not even Obama did anything. Maybe he's a racist because he's half white?

Lot of love, good humor and emotion in this Oval office meeting with everyone who worked so hard and long to see this day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5u_GKzXWXc&index=3&list=LLjlfHrUYoBeaIy_9zhu8MDA&t=0s

unique_astrology

GOP Neptune 347°24'

tRump natal Mars/Neptune midpoint (terror) 167°42'

Transit Neptune station June 18, 2018 347°57'

Republican Party stuck in Neptune quicksand; tRump's frantic mind is breaking. Transit Neptune within 1 degree of the midpoint from the beginning of April through the middle of September 2018; stations on it in his 2018 SR.

By: Bob on March 9th, 2017 at 9:41 pm

"After the midterm elections of 2018 transit Saturn will transit his inauguration Pluto 3 times in 2019 (Feb 26, Jul 5, Nov 25 in RA, Feb 27, Jul 4, Nov 27 in longitude); the last time just 7 weeks before January 13, 2020, when transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto will oppose his natal Saturn. If he were removed then GOP politicians would have just 10 months to campaign for re-election without him with his policies as their standard bearer."

In view of what I had written I believe trump will be ousted in January of 2020 and I do not think the timing is too long considering that the House must probably be led by Democrats to begin an impeachment process and that is not likely before January of 2019 when the next Congress will be sworn in.

blackbery

Tweet for Memorial Day is being criticized for making it all about him and not those in the military.

Ivanka Trump won China trademarks days before her father's reversal on ZTE
Watchdog group says the timing of the approvals ‘raises significant questions about corruption’

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!

Last edited:

david starling

Excuse me, but I have benefited by these tax cuts. I can now go to McDonalds and splurge for that super size Big Mac Meal.

Did they serve Big Macs on the Titanic? If so, I'm sure some people enjoyed them while the voyage lasted. Others were busy redecorating their cabins, and rearranging the deck chairs to work on their Sun tans.

unique_astrology

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ens-to-go-to-court-if-mueller-subpoenas-trump

Giuliani threatens to go to court if Mueller subpoenas Trump
By Aris Folley - 06/02/18 10:08 PM EDT

"Rudy Giuliani on Saturday threatened to take special counsel Robert Mueller to court if he attempts to issue a subpoena against President Trump."

The Full Moon of June 28 (measured in right ascension) located to the White House has the Moon and Saturn on the MC, the Sun on the IC, and, with Saturn, is exactly square tRump's secondary progressed Neptune; followed shortly by their squares to his progressed Mars/Neptune midpoint and then his progressed Mars.

They also fall on the administration’s inaugural Mercury. Bad news from or for (or both?) tRump and his administration.

Headline from the left wing, Trump-hating New York Times: We Ran Out of Words to Describe How Good the Jobs Numbers Are

...a broader definition of unemployment, which includes people who have given up looking for a job out of frustration, fell to 7.6 percent. The jobless rate for African-Americans fell to 5.9 percent, the lowest on record, which we would count as “great.”

Employers are creating more jobs, leading more people to work and fewer people to be unemployed, and leading wages to rise"

And the numbers are “propitious” and “agreeable” in that they affirm that the United States economy is in basically sound shape, displaying neither the slightest warning signs of recession nor any clear evidence of overheating and inflation risks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/01/...o-describe-how-good-the-jobs-numbers-are.html