Your most favourite sign/s and least favourite. And why

wan

And lazy, and want to please everybody. Also, scatterbrained, absent minded, are morbidly sensitive, do not understand details. Need to be told how to do everything.

Sorry thats my Saturn in Virgo talking.
I have Saturn Opp Moon.

You are right, we are dreamy and wonderfully psychic. With great imaginations! Go us!
Your Virgo is in Saturn? So is mine...you must have been born in a time period that is close to mine.

I find Pisces Moon to be cute lil push-overs. Very soft, very accommodating. You could almost walk all over them, but you don't, because they are so adorable.

animatedoodle

Your Virgo is in Saturn? So is mine...you must have been born in a time period that is close to mine.

I find Pisces Moon to be cute lil push-overs. Very soft, very accommodating. You could almost walk all over them, but you don't, because they are so adorable.

Oh I just realised your Moon is in Scorpio...

kUo4mBl85jDos.gif

wan

Oh I just realised your Moon is in Scorpio...

kUo4mBl85jDos.gif

Lol, cute!

But please don't be afraid...I am not a very "typical" Scorpio Moon. I don't have nasty tantrums and I am not controlling nor jealous. I am also a complete stranger to emotional manipulation. In fact, I am a highly Neptunian person (Pisces rising, Neptune conjunct Mid-heaven), so there is a good chance that the two of us might become good astro-friends..

Last edited:

animatedoodle

Lol, cute!

But please don't be afraid...I am not a very "typical" Scorpio Moon. I don't have nasty tantrums and I am not controlling nor jealous. I am also a complete stranger to emotional manipulation. In fact, I am a highly Neptunian person (Pisces rising, Neptune conjunct Mid-heaven), so there is a good chance that the two of us might become good astro-friends..

Are you a soft lil ball of fluff, owing to your Pisces Moon?

Fluff? Me?

xTk9ZIHf8wvq3tYyc0.gif

I hope we do become friends. I'm also very Neptunian. Neptune has given Uranus the task of conj my ASC but he still sits in the throne of the tenth house.

Can I ask what you do for a living?

wan

Fluff? Me?

xTk9ZIHf8wvq3tYyc0.gif

I hope we do become friends. I'm also very Neptunian. Neptune has given Uranus the task of conj my ASC but he still sits in the throne of the tenth house.

Can I ask what you do for a living?

I currently have two part-time jobs. One is gift-shop cashier/helper, the other is food production helper. Even though I technically have two jobs, I actually don't get too many hours. As such, I have quite a bit of time on my hands :joyful:

animatedoodle

I currently have two part-time jobs. One is gift-shop cashier/helper, the other is food production helper. Even though I technically have two jobs, I actually don't get too many hours. As such, I have quite a bit of time on my hands :joyful:

Wow! See Neptune on the MC/10th house....I have not met anyone of us that has a solid 9 to 5 job, and I want to, just to see what they do and how happy they are in it.

I wonder if we are even capable of it, I was so unhappy when I did 9 to 5.
Now I'm freelance, I love it. My hour, my rules, my clients.

Your Uranus is in the 8th, and you have a ... next to it
Why?? :) *curious*

Last edited:

wan

Wow! See Neptune on the MC/10th house....I have not met anyone of us that has a solid 9 to 5 job, and I want to, just to see what they do and how happy they are in it.

I wonder if we are even capable of it, I was so unhappy when I did 9 to 5.
Now I'm freelance, I love it. My hour, my rules, my clients.

Your Uranus is in the 8th, and you have a ... next to it
Why?? :) *curious*

You have a very powerful, keen sense of observation for sure..I like to add "..." after a sentence, it's a habit of mine..can't help it..lol I am doing it again!

sibylline

Lol! What degree is your Pisces Sun at? My ascendant is at 12 degrees Pisces.
Also my Moon is at 25 degrees Scorpio.

Ha, yes, I think we talked about this before...my Sun is conjunct your Ascendant also, from the 12th house side.

sibylline

Oops sorry Siby! I am sure we must have talked about this. I will remember it this time..:)

No, wait, you were right; we talked about other planets. :innocent:

You shall be amazed when you meet the not so cute, not so accommodating, kind of cruel Pisces Moons.

animatedoodle

May I ask you what you do for a living? You mentioned that you are a freelance..so..are you like a writer?

Nope not a writer, although I do love to write. And I'm writing my Astrological findings and chart in Google Docs. But one day I will illustrate and write a Childrens book. I would like that very much!

I'm a designer. You know, graphics, adverts, illustrations, publications, moving graphics. That kind of thing.

I do some digital design, but I find coding very boring. I need to find myself a genius programmer. But they don't come along very often... hmm..

MissCapricorn

Hello here everybody!

Hope not problem if I also tell you which signs are my "favourites" and which are not too much...

I like Pisces, Cancer and Taurus people, because I know them from around me.
I enjoy when to speak with Pisces and Cancers, because they listen to others as I experience and they can accept your opinions or ideas too.
Taurus are gentle as I see them, although they could stubborn, but I like to argue with Taurus people, because they don't hurt you or don't kick your soul during it.

Second favourites are Scorpios and Capricorns, but it's a bit difficult, because sometimes I unable to stand this two sign around or near me.
I find them attractive and I respect that lots of Scorpio are very empatic and they like talking and lots of Capricorn are really clever or wise, but I somehow they too much to me if I'm with them together... These two sign can irritate me, I think because I'm Capricorn myself too.

I really don't like Aries, Gemini, Leo and Sagittarius... I feel that these signs are always want rule on me. I'm unable to speak with them because they care for themselves only. ( Sorry! )

I don't know Aquarius, Virgo and Libra people...

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
If I had it to do all over again....

I would have insisted on coming out a week earlier and I would have been born a Cappy and not an Aquari.

I've never met a Capricorn I didn't like.

Disagreed with? yes.
Held pissin' matches with? yes.
Came to a working agreement with? yes.

I have Jupiter in Capricorn and Jupiter is the planet for liking people for who they are, kinks and all. Saturn finds all the kinks, right away, and Jupiter will still like them for it.

Last edited:

Bunraku

I like Capricorn. As long as their Jupiter is in a good condition then I get along with them.

Consistent with the people I get along with most are ones with Moons with strong aspects to Neptune.