Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 11-19-2007, 11:45 AM

Arrow Lewis Hamilton & Formula 1

Whats next for Lewis?

I have become really interested in Formula 1 Since lewis came on to the scene. However, sense that he is up against some challenges being the only black man and given his age.

I want to discuss what these challenges are and will he gain the respect he deverves in Formula 1?

Lewis Carl Hamilton (born January 7, 1985 in Stevenage, Hertfordshire) is a British Formula One (F1) racing driver, currently racing for the McLaren team.
He finished second in the 2007 Formula One Championship, behind Kimi Räikkönen. Hamilton has set numerous F1 rookie records and is the first black driver to compete in Formula One.[1] After winning the British Formula Renault, European Formula Three and GP2 championship he became a McLaren F1 driver for 2007. When he was ten,[2] he approached Dennis at an awards ceremony and told him he would drive for McLaren one day; three years later, Hamilton was signed by McLaren and Mercedes-Benz to their Young Driver Support Programme, and ultimately, 12 years after this initial encounter, made his Formula One debut with the McLaren team.

Unread 11-19-2007, 11:46 AM

Re: Lewis Hamilton & Formula 1

Lewis hamiltons chart
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_73_lewis_carl_hamilton_hp_45189_30219.gif (28.0 KB, 8 views)
Unread 11-19-2007, 12:50 PM

Hi Waterlily

I'm afraid it's not that easy as to look at his chart. Hamilton, as good as he may be will not be given permission to win a championship until Bernie Eccelstone and Ferrari say so...

yes, F1 is a fix.... sadly

and Ferrari pay the FIA too much money... the FIA have to have separate rules for them. Maybe you should post Bernie's chart for a taste of the scale of the corruption going on there!!!
Unread 11-19-2007, 06:32 PM

Hey thats not bad idea!!!

I'll keep my eye out for this info...lol

Unread 11-19-2007, 06:44 PM

October 29, 1930

Tags
formula, hamilton, lewis