Arrival of a mentor

LovelyNomad7

I went to an event today just knowing that I had to go. While I was there I looked at all the tables and just walked around the room. I wanted to speak to an astrologist but instead I felt compelled to get an energy balancing done. It wasn't until I saw the table that I realized that's what I really needed. I started talking to the man and I felt very drawn to him. We began talking and as soon as he began I felt his positive energy. He helped me find the energy within myself and gave me a lot of great advice. After we'd got through talking he asked me when my birthday was and I told him, November 14. He told me that his birthday was 10 days before mine and that he was a Scorpio too. After talking for a little while he asked me if I was interested in becoming his student and I said yes right away. It's so funny how I've been wanting a mentor for a while now and like everyone said he just came to me.

K

Katydidit

I think it goes something like:
When the student asks a question, a master will appear.

Good for you! Hope all goes well, and that you will know if/when that teacher has shared all he can and it's time to move on.