new pisces :)

Elyn

Hi everyone!

I'm a new member. Pisces sun, Scorpio rising, virgo moon, mars&venus&mercury in aries. Im in my middle twenties. This website is really great. I can't stop reading! I do not have the opportunity to talk about astrology with those closest to me therefore its good to be able to discuss these topics without feeling like I'm rambling on. Also, I have been studying astrology in depth on my own for a couple of years but find it great to see how different signs approach this topic.

Elyn

Last edited:

Tanne

Welcome. You have a lot of Mars energy - is it in your 6th house? I have also studied for a while and feel that I need to talk to people and get the practical side of Astrology.

Elyn

Hey!

Well, in placidus system, I have mars and venus conjunct in aries in 5th. then mercury in 4th 0 degrees in aries.

(In equal house system i have mars and venus in 6th and mercury 0 degrees aries in 5th.)

I dont really know which system to take but I feel its more in 5th. Why did you ask if it was specifically in 6th? you looked at the ascendant I suppose..