T Squares

Cupcake

I have two t squares (asc - mc - ic) and (Jupiter - Chiron - Saturn)... I'm having some troulbe understanding them.. I know t-sqaures indicate obstacles in life.. The first one I think has to do with career/rep., appearence/personality and family? the second one wounding, restriction and expansion.. can anyone explain them to me?

Last edited:

flea

A T-square will involve at least 2 planets. The angles can only receive energy and not give it. It shows how the energy of your planets hits points in your life.

The jup chiron saturn one is interesting... all in mutable signs, sag, pisces and gemini. The mutable energy moves fast ever changing, this can show up in a lack of stability when they are out of balance....just like a thermometer they can tell you when things are out of whack..... so you can sleep more, eat well, walk in nature play and meditate those sorts of things.

Saturn and Chiron are opposite and can easily go out of balance with eachother. The key is jupiter but life teaches the lessons you need to use it wisely to help redress the issue balance.

Saturn is conjunct midheaven..... rel;ating to the face you show to the outside world.... but also the idea of authority you hold. Chiron at the base indicates how this idea of authority has wounded you at a very personal core level. Jupiter on the ascendent may show a way of using your benificent generous self to heal... so that you can become your own authority without needing approval from the outside world to validate yourself. Have accomplishes this you become a very important role model for other people, expressing your authority in a way that belittles no one, and enhances eberyones' sense of self.

There are quite a few first house planets, which might be saying get to know your self real well... and understand your gifts as well as your weaknesses, there is a real expansive energy in someone who really truely values themselves it is almost tangible in the air.

FleaXXX

May I suggest you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs...At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines, tips and forum rules

Well I wouldn't include chiron as part of T Square.

Saturn conj MC (i have this to) delays career, vocation until mid life. Age 5 SA Saturn conj MC and this could have been one parent becoming more distant aloof or strict at that time. At same time SA Chiron conj IC suggesting some kind of wounding from childhood...

I was age 7 and this will sound trivial, but I got too big for my mother to continual pick up and carry around on her hip and she stopped doing this and it wasn't until years later that I realised I saw this as rejection....

Age 6 your SA MC conj Uranus could have been more disruptions within family, sudden relocation perhaps? or possibly illness or broken bone even.

It's enough to focus on the square alone with adding extra pressure thinking there are T Square. What happens with these is that when a transit, progressions, solar arac comes along on the opp side (in your case) 7-10' Leo or fixed it will 'set off' a temporary grand square --- but again I don't bring in chiron, some other do though.

May a suggest a great book for aspects -- ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag

If you want to work on something, pisces Asc can be oversensitive and quite often this sign has had a hard childhood, but having Jupiter their suggests guidance, protection and great sense of humour to. Sun square mars can be wilful on occasions and sun square neptune suggests no clear boundaries and how you see yourself and can suggest a bit of identity crisis in teenage years.

To have sun conj 2nd and venus in 2nd house is great (Equal house) it suggests you will always be able to financially look after yourself and be independent. Jupiter square saturn can create internal tension like 'shall I, shan't I' Jupiter wants to go out and party and saturn (ultimate wet blanket) says, nope you have work the next day

However, your chart really does lack the element of air or planets in air houses, so perhaps some research on this missing element.
Lack of elements http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18077

Cupcake

great explanation.. thank you both! Astrologer 50 I've read the links.. I was just having trouble understanding my own. I will def checkout the book.. thanks again for the help!

May I suggest you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs...At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines, tips and forum rules

Well I wouldn't include chiron as part of T Square.

Saturn conj MC (i have this to) delays career, vocation until mid life. Age 5 SA Saturn conj MC and this could have been one parent becoming more distant aloof or strict at that time. At same time SA Chiron conj IC suggesting some kind of wounding from childhood...

I was age 7 and this will sound trivial, but I got too big for my mother to continually pick up and carry around on her hip and she stopped doing this and it wasn't until years later that I realised I saw this as rejection....

Age 6 your SA MC conj Uranus could have been more disruptions within family, sudden relocation perhaps? or possibly illness or broken bone even.

It's enough to focus on the square alone with adding extra pressure thinking there are T Square. What happens with these is that when a transit, progressions, solar arac comes along on the opp side (in your case) 7-10' Leo or fixed it will 'set off' a temporary grand square --- but again I don't bring in chiron, some other do though.

May a suggest a great book for aspects -- ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag

If you want to work on something, pisces Asc can be oversensitive and quite often this sign has had a hard childhood, but having Jupiter their suggests guidance, protection and great sense of humour to. Sun square mars can be wilful on occasions and sun square neptune suggests no clear boundaries and how you see yourself and can suggest a bit of identity crisis in teenage years.

To have sun conj 2nd and venus in 2nd house is great (Equal house) it suggests you will always be able to financially look after yourself and be independent. Jupiter square saturn can create internal tension like 'shall I, shan't I' Jupiter wants to go out and party and saturn (ultimate wet blanket) says, nope you have work the next day

However, your chart really does lack the element of air or planets in air houses, so perhaps some research on this missing element.
Lack of elements http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18077