Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Saying her name is enough. I’m surprised she hasn’t been posted about in this forum before since that other young American female politician was (I forget her name). Kayleigh McEnany has a lot going for her, she’s fearless. I know she’s tall blonde and feminine, but the overall impression to me is of a knight in shining armour, almost blinded by the shiny metal armour.

Trump toadies come in all shapes and sizes. She's not a politician, incidentally, she's the 4th Trump House press secretary since he took office, who does her job by parroting any lines she's been hired to say.

Her latest gaffe was omitting the two Michigan college teams from the "Big Ten" Conference, while congratulating it for ignoring the pandemic, and adding in Mississippi, which isn't a member.

Well, her husband is a professional Major League Baseball player, so why should she be expected to know anything about football? :andy:

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Trump toadies come in all shapes and sizes. She's not a politician, incidentally, she's a press secretary who parrots any lines she's been hired to say.

Her latest gaffe was omitting the two Michigan college teams from the "Big Ten" Conference, while congratulating it for ignoring the pandemic, and adding in Mississippi, which isn't a member.

Well, her husband is a professional Major League Baseball player, so why should she be expected to know anything about football? :andy:

It’s interesting to read her being criticized. It perhaps makes her more human. So far I’ve watched a bunch of YouTube videos of her defeating the press with such self-belief I wondered where she got her confidence from. I concluded it’s because she believes in absolute certainty with what she is saying. So whether or not she is right or wrong or makes mistakes, it does not take away that she has a fearless integrity about her, like a crusader. I know she is not exactly spiritually advanced because she is so materially and worldly concentrated, but still, what she does, she does with the absolute belief it is the right thing. Like a crusader. She’s been indoctrinated beautifully.

Last edited:

david starling

It’s interesting to read her being criticized. It perhaps makes her more human. So far I’ve watched a bunch of YouTube videos of her defeating the press with such self-belief I wondered where she got her confidence from. I concluded it’s because she believes in absolute certainty with what she is saying. So whether or not she is right or wrong or makes mistakes, it does not take away that she has a fearless integrity about her, like a crusader. I know she is not exactly spiritually advanced because she is so materially and worldly concentrated, but still, what she does, she does with the absolute belief it is the right thing. Like a crusader. She’s been indoctrinated beautifully.

Yes, she's very well-educated and indoctrinated, and very poised and professional. She's also Trump's "type", so her husband has cause for concern.

Ukpoohbear

Yes, she's very well-educated and indoctrinated, and very poised and professional. She's also Trump's "type", so her husband has cause for concern.

I get the impression she is too much of a god-fearing good American woman to do anything sordid like that. Am I missing a sneakiness or ruthlessness about her? To me she believes too much in the role she plays. Good job I wasn’t born a man or I may have ended up marrying a sweet girl who shoots me in the middle of the night?? I can see why it’s easy to be blinded by beauty. But still, I see her integrity. Do you see a double-handedness??

david starling

I get the impression she is too much of a god-fearing good American woman to do anything sordid like that. Am I missing a sneakiness or ruthlessness about her? To me she believes too much in the role she plays. Good job I wasn’t born a man or I may have ended up marrying a sweet girl who shoots me in the middle of the night?? I can see why it’s easy to be blinded by beauty. But still, I see her integrity. Do you see a double-handedness??

Honestly, I just see another "talking head". I don't even watch news shows anymore.

david starling

Our news shows are all "infotainment" now, ever since the Supreme Court ruled that they can order reporters to say things that they personally know are lies.

Since I don't find them especially entertaining, and I don't trust a lot of their information, why watch them?

Ukpoohbear

Honestly, I just see another "talking head". I don't even watch news shows anymore.

Yeah she’s a talking head like a soldier is a pawn. Even a valiant crusader is a talking head. Unless he’s there for different reasons. Yet I suppose we can all be here for a different reason and not even know it while at the same time being so indoctrinated that we don’t see ourselves as a talking head, never mind having a special part to play without being aware of it. Perhaps she is a guardian of something. Or just a talking head.

Ukpoohbear

Our news shows are all "infotainment" now, ever since the Supreme Court ruled that they can order reporters to say things that they personally know are lies.

Since I don't find them especially entertaining, and I don't trust a lot of their information, why watch them?

Slightly changing the topic, but are you indoctrinated into the corona pandemic? Like, do you see it as a Saturnian power play largely based on fear-mongering or as a real threat?

I’m not sure what to believe tbh. It could be a Saturnian powerplay that is also a real threat, like it was borne from Saturn. Or it could just be the flu and the government are at it. What I do know is how easily I was indoctrinated into social distancing. If someone comes too close like in the supermarket or the queue I subtly show I don’t like it even though I’m also not particularly scared about catching Covid. But still I’ve acted like I am without meaning to.

david starling

Slightly changing the topic, but are you indoctrinated into the corona pandemic? Like, do you see it as a Saturnian power play largely based on fear-mongering or as a real threat?

I’m not sure what to believe tbh. It could be a Saturnian powerplay that is also a real threat, like it was borne from Saturn. Or it could just be the flu and the government are at it. What I do know is how easily I was indoctrinated into social distancing. If someone comes too close like in the supermarket or the queue I subtly show I don’t like it even though I’m also not particularly scared about catching Covid. But still I’ve acted like I am without meaning to.

Good question. I'm erring on the side of caution as to the necessity for masking and social distancing for the "protection of others". It APPEARS to be helping against the pandemic. And, so many people are adamant about it, I aim to please--especially if I expect to be able to buy groceries!

I do see it as Saturnian, in combination with Pluto, both in tropical Capricorn.

Ukpoohbear

Good question. I'm erring on the side of caution as to the necessity for masking and social distancing for the "protection of others". It APPEARS to be helping against the pandemic. And, so many people are adamant about it, I aim to please--especially if I expect to be able to buy groceries!

I do see it as Saturnian, in combination with Pluto, both in tropical Capricorn.

Yeah, there’s no harm wearing a mask if it makes other people feel comfortable. Perhaps it is symbolically taking away my identity but I also need bread.

A man I used to talk to I have mentioned on here before and who joined this forum briefly, I have a message from him that he wrote about 6 months or more before this started saying that Saturn and Pluto conjunct could cause nasty germs and diseases. Prophetic.

david starling

Yeah, there’s no harm wearing a mask if it makes other people feel comfortable. Perhaps it is symbolically taking away my identity but I also need bread.

A man I used to talk to I have mentioned on here before and who joined this forum briefly, I have a message from him that he wrote about 6 months or more before this started saying that Saturn and Pluto conjunct could cause nasty germs and diseases. Prophetic.

Right. Maybe we should all get "this is what I look like without a mask" emblems of some kind!

I've been noticing people's eyes more due to the masks.

Ukpoohbear

Right. Maybe we should all get "this is what I look like without a mask" emblems of some kind!

I've been noticing people's eyes more due to the masks.

It sounds like you have a lot of conversations with people when you’re about and about, visiting the store etc. I’ve not really been close enough to people to notice their eyes more. The few people I have seen, we don’t wear masks when in each other’s company.

I basically just like social distancing in general. Space, boundaries etc.

conspiracy theorist

Interesting metaphorically. Air pollution is Saturnine, no? The evaporation and rain cycle, Neptunian? The major centers of Cloud computing in the US West have all needed serious air filtration the last several weeks.

Entrepreneurial spirits and providers-for-others have taken massive hits under coronavirus lockdowns and resulting upward wealth transfers.

Saturn certainly seems to be running this dawning Air cycle.

Regarding air pollution, here was another interesting effect brought about by the lockdowns - https://www.tableau.com/about/blog/2020/9/traffic-and-air-quality-during-lockdown

With Tesla becoming the world's most valuable car company, scientists finding that the ice caps are melting at a faster rate than anticipated, and Biden's "green economy" promises and even the fact that the global warming appartchik Thunberg is even a contract that the world has to contend with - do you see this as a legitimate change in the world's relationship to clean energy/the environment or just smoke and mirrors perpuated by those who seek to influence public sentiment toward their own political aims?

Manifestations of Taurus in Uranus (?)

conspiracy theorist

Curious to see the developments that will occur under Uranus' trek through Gemini.

Even Oil companies are being forced to comply (or at the very least willing to display token concessions through media outlets). Not convinced either. (This is from someone who isn't overly attached to the environmenal movement)

conspiracy theorist

Perhaps like slavery, we will only see a serious changeover to clean energy when it the more profitable alternative. Then the real astroturfing will begin.

For those interested, check out
"Capitalism and Slavery" by Eric Williams to hear those arguments.

CapAquaPis

Halfway through the astrological zodiac year, today is the first day of autumn (or spring in the southern hemisphere) and the shift of the sun from Virgo to Libra can be felt. I do know last weekend was Rosh Hashana, the Jewish new year (5781) that always falls on a new moon in Sep-Oct, but it follows a certain solar-lunar cycle to ensure the holiday falls on the current date. BTW, it is the 7th month Tishri, the 1st month is Nisan and Pesach/Passover falls on the 14th of Nisan on a full moon usually in Mar-Apr when the moon is in the sign Libra.

Edit: Out of the LGBT days of the year, today is celebrate Bisexuality Day. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrate_Bisexuality_Day

As a genderfluid person, I'm part of the LGBT community, and a supporter of Queer, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Asexual, Intersex and Transgender people.

Last edited: