Random Thoughts, strictly Text

petosiris

Banned
He tried preaching to me we are all slaves to God. That should tell you about his thought process.

And what is your thought process making astrology charts of false birth dates of Messiah and the Adversary, and making a thread with the sole purpose of blaspheming the Lord? Your spirit is an excellent example that we ought to be slaves of God, not of sin.

Cold Fusion

And what is your thought process making astrology charts of false birth dates of Messiah and the Adversary, and making a thread with the sole purpose of blaspheming the Lord? Your spirit is an excellent example that we ought to be slaves of God, not of sin.

The charts I use actually have relation, they're not something just randomly thrown out. Anyone that commands you to be a slave to abusive masters and turn the other to those who persecute should be told to go hell as there isn't a shred of honor in them (Gods, Messiahs or their preachers).

1 Peter 2:18
You who are slaves must submit to your masters with all respect. Do what they tell you—not only if they are kind and reasonable, but even if they are cruel.

Luke 6:28
Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
God doesn't need slaves!

The Scriptures are quite clear that we have to serve God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ as slaves if we are to be set free from sin. The apostles Peter and Paul also wrote that if the believers happen to be slaves, they have to obey their human masters working with all their heart as for the Lord and not for men, even more so if they are believers.

This is what God himself said through his prophets and apostles, the chief of which is the Son of God, who is himself said to be a slave of the Father. So be careful that you do not speak false words on part of the Lord of the universe, unauthorized and go against his proven oracles.

petosiris

Banned
The charts I use actually have relation, they're not something just randomly thrown out. Anyone that commands you to be a slave to abusive masters and turn the other to those who persecute should be told to go hell as there isn't a shred of honor in them (Gods, Messiahs or their preachers).

1 Peter 2:18
You who are slaves must submit to your masters with all respect. Do what they tell you—not only if they are kind and reasonable, but even if they are cruel.

Luke 6:28
Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you.

I haven't read the phrase ''go to hell'' in the Bible. Probably because it is a curse word (which are forbidden) and involves and an unbiblical understanding of the place(s) where the dead go before their appointed resurrection.

Before I would discuss these passages with you, would you tell me if you have read the gospel of Luke and 1 Peter in their entirety?

Cold Fusion

I haven't read the phrase ''go to hell'' in the Bible. Probably because it is a curse word (which are forbidden) and involves and an unbiblical understanding of the place(s) where the dead go before their appointed resurrection.

Before I would discuss these passages with you, would you tell me if you have read the gospel of Luke and 1 Peter in their entirety?

I have my own POV. I'm not going to give you the self-satisfaction of being some awesome spiritual guru. Even mentioning be a slave shows a complete lack of empathy and reason.

petosiris

Banned
Cold Fusion, you probably missed a key message of the gospel.

''But Jesus called them to him and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. It shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be your slave,'' - Matthew 20:25-27

And the apostles proved themselves to be our slaves for Jesus' sake - 2 Corinthians 4:5

For the Lord having a glorious form of a God before all ages in which he appeared to Abraham, Moses, Joshua and the prophets did not consider equality with the Father a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a slave, being born of a woman in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even to death on a cross in order for us to have atonement for our sins with our repentance (he did it of his love for us all). It is for this reason that God highly exalted him and bestowed on him his own name that is above every name, so that at his name every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess him to the glory of his Father.

It is this mindset which we ought to have - Philippians 2. It is a servitude of the Lord in this life and keeping his commandments that will be richly rewarded with a reign in the kingdom of God.

aquarius7000

...Anyone that commands you to be a slave to abusive masters and turn the other to those who persecute should be told to go hell as there isn't a shred of honor in them (Gods, Messiahs or their preachers).
Well said. Anybody dangling the carrot of freedom from sin or place in heaven if one enslaves oneself - is nothing but playing with people's minds using scaremongering tactics.

Cold Fusion

Cold Fusion, you probably missed a key message of the gospel.

''But Jesus called them to him and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. It shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be your slave,'' - Matthew 20:25-27

And the apostles proved themselves to be our slaves for Jesus' sake - 2 Corinthians 4:5

For the Lord having a glorious form of a God before all ages in which he appeared to Abraham, Moses, Joshua and the prophets did not consider equality with the Father a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a slave, being born of a woman in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even to death on a cross in order for us to have atonement for our sins with our repentance (he did it of his love for us all). It is for this reason that God highly exalted him and bestowed on him his own name that is above every name, so that at his name every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess him to the glory of his Father.

It is this mindset which we ought to have - Philippians 2. It is a servitude of the Lord in this life and keeping his commandments that will be richly rewarded with a reign in the kingdom of God.

I don't value your conquer and enslave thinking. You're not getting an ego boost from me.

Cold Fusion

Well said. Anybody dangling the carrot of freedom from sin or place in heaven if one enslaves oneself - is nothing but playing with people's minds using scaremongering tactics.

I know what is like to be on the abused side, I used to get physically beat every weekend by a raging control freak alcoholic uncle, for the first ten years of my life. My father once ripped hair off of my head while midair. My father used to stair me down with a paddle every night at the dinner table to make sure I ate everything.

petosiris

Banned
You seem to have a problem with serving the living God, but have no problem with serving idols of marble, stone, gold and other materials, dead gods which cannot walk or talk, which is an abominable practice to the God of Abraham.

Your master is a liar and murderer from the beginning. Ask God for forgiveness and redemption from this spiritual harm in the name of Jesus Christ, and have nothing to do with defiling idolatry.