Is it proper making an impression on Person you never met(or chatted privately with)

I got banned from a few Astrology Forum and one of the things I noticed is the tendency for them to not only judge members based on chart alone without even having been to a private chat with and (even more ridiculously) judge PEOPLE they never met based on Natal Chart.

I'm not lying one member post Natal Chart of a friend or relative and people on the site start making assumptions just based on interpretations of planets, houses, degrees, and aspects. It gets to the point users start to act like they've known the person for a long time. While some of their statements were spot on to the point the user who posed such charts were awed, some of the other statements were too far fetched (your friend married young age,etc.)

In one Astrological Forum I constantly argued why I didn't suit Pisces and suited Scorpio more. I even offered one member I constantly argued with one of my (now abandoned) email address to explain why I fit Scorpio more and also share some background info but he said he didn't care. Eventually I left the site for a few weeks and when I got back one user flamed me and pissed me off with some off-topic things not related to some new posts. I got banned and then I realized just how much groupthink the forum was as in my last thread users began to mock me and talking behind my back. Initially I didn't care but then I started seeing judgmental comments about me based on my natal chart alone.

In specific I saw some users mock me saying my Mercury in Aries made me do that. WHAT THE ****, I lost it because I worked so hard to cut off ties in older site and to avoid being stalked and get another site involved in some old online squabbles.

I decided to look more into the site and I just discovered while I was gone for a few weeks they were making mocking comments about me talking behind my back. The user who I offered to share my email address with so I can explain to him about why I don't really find Pisces suiting to me and identify with Scorpio most started mocking me "hahaha thats something (my username) wishes he could be!" and he began mocking me as a weakling Pisces.

Another user began to mock me for a post I made about how fantastic I found Lawrence of Arabia's art direction. He began to state that I wanted to dress up as TE Lawrence (which I NEVER ******* SAID!) and mocked me being a Pisces for wanting to dress up as this.

The same user who I offered to share my email address with and mocked me behind my back as "wishing to be a strong-willed Pisces but being too wimpy to be so" in the last thread I posted before I got banned started making the judgement I lost it and started being vulgar because of my Mercury in Aries. I REALLY got pissed because come on anyone who was being STALKED for months would get ******* pissed and lose it too. Esp. when they finally reached the point they are CUTTING off their past completely and were just about to rest in peace. Wouldn't anyone who was being stalked to the point of being harassed by a user in multiple sites LOSE IT after just getting that far?

So by their logic if a guy was stalked by a murderer IRL and he finally changed his identity but lost it and hit a guy who publicly revealed to his old resident his former identity did so because he had a Mercury in Aries? What a bunch of ********!

I'm not going to start on other posts I saw talking behind my back. I got really pissed to the point I wanted to find where some of these people lived and punch them hard across the face. WOW they even made these rumors on me based on what my chart state and some stuff I sad NEARLY a YEAR AGO!

As I searched through some other posts in another Astrology Forums that I noticed how people are quick to create an impression of a person because their chart says this and they posted (vague) details about themselves. Flame wars even get started as some user accuses another user of being a selfish *****, a violent madmen,etc on the internet WITHOUT KNOWING anything more about that person beyond whats posted and what their chart says. **** none of them even PRIVATELY CHATTED with the person (esp. when their is a ******* PM message system on the site).

I even seen some users began to make statements about famous celebrities they only know based on whats on the News and Natal Chart (without reading a bio of said person).

I admit seeing all this pre-judgement based on people's natal chart and a few internet post (and esp. all the pointing "its his Mercury in Aries that made him lose it and spoke rudely aggressive" or "its his Capricorn Sun that makes him feel so bitter", etc.) almost made me fall out of Astrology as a hobby and made me almost Anti-Astrologer hater.

I don't deny the Natal Chart can be shockingly accurate and its VERY FUN to match people's personality with their chart. But if you don't even know the person at all, I would RECOMMEND holding reservations about the person before using the Natal Chart to judge his personality. Esp. if you only know the person on the internet or in the case of celebrities based on P.R. and News story. At least get into many Private chats between a person if you only met him online and chat for a long time enough to share VERY PERSONAL things you wouldn't share with anyone else.

In the case of a famous celeb like Hitler at least read a bio or two on the person or do VERY DEEP research on the person (as in tot he point you can easily debunk popular beliefs of this celeb in a split second with solid facts and sources) before making statements based on Natal Chart of the celeb's personality. Because a lot of the things stated as facts for celebs are either things that never happened or are exaggerations or thins spunned by the media.

Because there's far more to people than Astrology and Astrology can't reveal everything. Life experiences, cultural background, religion, childhood, and recent moods and state of mind and many more ALTER the chart permanently. At least get to know the person as an acquaintance (or if you can only meet the person online, as a genuine Internet Friend and in the cases of celebs at least do thorough obsessive hours of research-even just internet research is enough to make you learn more about the person the media doesn't reveal and his Natal Chart can't).