EEEK Am I pregnant - (result on friday)

Astrodawn

A bit into my background. I have everything in my life saying its not possible, as Im 47 and I had my tubes tied 10 years ago.
I do have a very active sex life with my partner,

For the past few weeks, I have been very nauseous, had abdominal pains (even had a visit to hospital over xmas) to stop me being sick, a very light period and then no period (usually to the hour) its likely, if I am pregnant to be ectopic. Now I know its highly unlikely, but Im being tested the results on Friday.
From my point of view it would be a disaster, and not a happy event, and something I could never expect to happen at this time of life.

I am hopeless at horary having my brain stuck in natal astrology. I have tried to read Lily to get a yes or no answer, but am struggling, please help I cant think properly!

Astrodawn

Heres a link to chart - I couldnt get AW to upload today??

amipregnant.gif

Vista

A bit into my background. I have everything in my life saying its not possible, as Im 47 and I had my tubes tied 10 years ago.

For the past few weeks, I have been very nauseous, had abdominal pains (even had a visit to hospital over xmas) to stop me being sick, a very light period and then no period (usually to the hour) its likely, if I am pregnant to be ectopic. Now I know its highly unlikely, but Im being tested the results on Friday.
From my point of view it would be a disaster, and not a happy event, and something I could never expect to happen at this time of life.

I am hopeless at horary having my brain stuck in natal astrology. I have tried to read Lily to get a yes or no answer, but am struggling, please help I cant think properly!

This is the horary section and you have a natal chart posted. Horary is a natal chart erected for the exact time and date of your question as the birth information.

Can't you go to the pharmacy and get a home pregnancy test to find out? Transiting Uranus is squaring your natal Sun in the 5th house, you could be. The question would be getting pregnant and carrying a baby to term at your age would be two different questions I would think.

Astrodawn

This is the horary section and you have a natal chart posted. Horary is a natal chart erected for the exact time and date of your question as the birth information.

Can't you go to the pharmacy and get a home pregnancy test to find out? Transiting Uranus is squaring your natal Sun in the 5th house, you could be. The question would be getting pregnant and carrying a baby to term at your age would be two different questions I would think.

Hi Vista,

That is a chart for the question today? 16th Jan 2012
If I am, It would be ectopic and more than likely have to be removed, so thinking I would carry long term is not on my mind, I can just do without the grief :-(

Could it be menopause?

Last edited:

Astrodawn

No i know im nearing the right age, but I wasnt well last year and had every blood test on the planet up to dec 2011, my hormone levels are ok

Vista

No i know im nearing the right age, but I wasnt well last year and had every blood test on the planet up to dec 2011, my hormone levels are ok

Moon just left a conjunction of Saturn in the 4th house of the end of the matter. You(Sun) is squaring Saturn. Saturn by nature is barren. Moon, is opposing Jupiter the ruler of the 5th. Sun in the 6th showing the health issues, but I don't think it's pregnancy. What about fibroids?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Using the Al-Sadwali method (which has about a 75% accuracy rate in my experience with its use in pregnancy questions)

-1st house Leo = -
-5th house Capricorn = -
-8th house Pisces = +
-11th house Gemini (positing SN) = -
-lord of ascendant = Sun, Sun posited in Capricorn = -
-lord of 5th house, Saturn, posited in Libra = -
-Moon posited in Scorpio = +

..so we find 2 + and 5- indications, for a net -3: according to this, querent is not pregnant

rafaella

Did you find out?

Moon in a fertile sign, Jupiter also in fertile and there is an aspect, that would mean a yes. But its an opposition, so it could mean some issue with the pregnancy. I think there is a chance you are preganant but you may lose the baby, or get an abortion.

Moon is also in fall and things don't go well when Moon is not great in the chart.

Anyway, let us know...

good luck!