What will happen?

Lissa

So,I got really mad at that guy I made an horary about and decided to clear him out of my life.Immediately after that I started talking again to this guy who I went out with this January.He is very shy and quiet,we talked through messages and he said he'd like to see me more often-err,I wonder if he just said it or if he actually meant it...

This guy is cute;I am not crazy over him or in love with him,I just think it would be nice to get to know him a bit further.However I find him so hard to decode...he is so shy!And I am so shy too!:eek:

We are going out clubbing with some friends tonight and I asked...what will happen between us?

(OK so I am living the typicall love life of a Venus in Aries Mars in Gemini...people come people go but never stay :D )

Fl.gif

OK,so I am Venus and he is Mars,mutually applying to a conjunction,both with some level of strenght,which is good;Mars is now moving away from Uranus so no obstacles on the way,the path is clear and open.

I am thinking there will be some hookin up involved,with the upcoming conjunction of Venus and Mars,and the Moon applying to trine Mercury,a planet sitting in his house;the action will however have to come from him as Mars is the one direct...

Mercury rules his 3rd house of thinking and Mercury sits in his 1st so I guess he really meant what he saidMercury is also in reliable,trust-worthy Taurus...I geuss I can trust his words.

NN and Jupiter in the 4th,Mercury applying to trine the end of the matter....I think we'll have a nice time.

freedomlover

Hey Lissa,

If I'm interpreting the question correctly, you were asking what would happen concerning Flavio when you went out clubbing with friends tonight?

IF that was what was on your mind - I think the chart answers it. I remember looking at this chart yesterday, and the Uranus smack on the cusp of 6th stuck out at me.

Uranus rules the 5th - dates and parties, etc - on cusp of 6th. 6th rules choices and also state of health. Pisces rules delays. So for some reason, you chose to put it off - possibly due to needing rest.

Chiron is also smack on the 5th house cusp. Chiron co-rules your 12th house - again possibly pointing to the need for rest.

Or it could have been due to communication with parents ( Moon in Cap - 3rd), possibly over chores (Virgo/Pisces axis 6th/12th).

Possibly, too, it was set up as self-sabotage because you deep down inside only want to be friends for now - not really ready for romance, although it's what you think you want. (Chiron cusp of 5th - ruler of 12th). Saturn co-ruler of 5th, retrograde in 11th. Uranus co-ruler of 5th, cusp of 6th. Moon in Cap, sign of women's subservience to men, in 3rd house of mind-changing and shadow side.

Or.... just take it at face value.:rolleyes:

Mercury in 7th rules his turned 3rd. Moon in Cap in your 3rd. Moon trines Mercury in 6 somethings. POF in Gemini in his house. Sounds like some communication happening.

If the chart was specifically about Flavio and that night, you may need to re-cast another chart concerning when the next date is. This one may only have concerned the current one. Not sure on that, though.

Hope that helps a little..... I'm like you, can't stand to see someone standing there talking to themselves.;) (You said that to me once.)

FL

Lissa

Hi there Freedom,thank you for not letting me stand here talking to myself!:p

I was very hurt by that other guy and though I am healing fast it is probably better to stay friends for now.This is guy is not like the guys I usually date,he is very shy(he is the tipical quiet,'keep to himself' Virgo-I usually date the energic active talkative fire signs)and I know from an ex mutual friend that he can be a veyr good,loyal,caring friend so a friendship is what I need.

A friend of mine who reads the tarot told me this guys thinks I am extremely cool,very deep and interesting,and that I should be careful not to hurt his feelings....

But this question was concerning our general future,not just the date:)

Thank you,
Lissa

Lissa

Do Venus and Mars conect by the way,I just noticed Venus has turned direct.

Where can I get and ephemeris??:confused:

Lissa

Ohh,I am so happy that this forum is back!!!!Now,can we get back to my question?:p

I sent a message to this guy a couple of days ago but he didn't reply..hum...