I don't like him one single bit!

Lissa

...or maybe I do.

If you're not bored of my confusing love life yet,please read through.

OK,so an astrologer told me I have met someone this January-someone who would become very important to me,and the type of person I would not meet again for a very long time.They did not specify in what way the perosn would become important to me,but I could understand I am supposed to learn a lot from this person.The thing is,I haven't met anyone new this January.The only person I went out with was my elementary school sweetheart.And I feel kinda scared that my 'it' guy might be him.

Let me explain why.This guy has his Leo Sun on his South Node.Square Taurus Mars,square Scorpio Pluto.So,a fixed grand cross.An afflicted Libra Moon,or at least I think it is so,as I don't have his birth time.Having met this guy as a child and having met with him as a teenager,I know him good enough to know he has changed,a LOT.And he is vain,selfish and stubborn.He has no respect for the things I value-the inoccence of children,the purity of animals,the beauty of flowers.He is mean and can be downright cruel.I was head over heels for him in the past,while knowing,at the same time,who he is.He hasn't done anything in specific to me,but I just have the feeling he isn't such a nice person.Yet,I gravitate towards him.Unfortunately,I do.And now,knowing that he might play an important role in my life,I feel terrified.Really,I started quivering when I first realised he might be the eprson the astrologer was talking about.So on March 21 11h03AM I asked the question"Is he the guy the astrologer was talking about?" in Tires,Portugal.

The Moon approaches a sextile to Sun,universal significator for young men.The Moon will also conjunct Jupiter,which is his significator,within 17º orb.The Moon will also conjunct the North Node,which sits very tightly on the9th house cusp-this guy is a foreign(so Jupiter perfectly describes him,being in the9th).I am Mercury-Mercury and Jupiter don't connect-ahhh...However,Jupiter receives Mercury by sign so humm...I'm thinking it is him.

Overall I'd say he is...

And I don't know how that makes me feel.
HoraryA.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Lissa

Hi there Tik!

Actually,the chart's Ascendnat is conjunct my SR Ascendant by 1º or so.I think that should mean something.My SR chart looks quite like the horayr,my birthday wasn't that long ago.My SR Moon is disposed by Jupiter(the planet that signified him in the horary).

LissaSR20091.gif

Awakened_Pisces

Hey Lissa, it's been a long time indeed. The ruler of the 7th house of romance/DC is Jupiter. But I am actually inclined to think this is more of a career year for you(Being 18 now, your a year older then me, wahh :( ). Then a romantic one.

The reason I say that is the activated 4th/10th axis and the Uranus-Sun conjunction that's been applying during your SR. There also is a T-Square and Trines fixed upon the ASC which is Gemini, ruler is Uranus.

But it does appear to be a difficult love life. Pluto has just entered your SR 7th house and is not there for the better. He is squaring the ASC and opposing it's ruler Uranus. Not to mention, the already well known and documented Uranus-Saturn opposition.

It does appear that he may be the guy. Venus-Jupiter(ruler of Saggitarius) trine. But be warned of Venus in Aries, she is in her determent and she is debilitated. A most utterly weak position. It'd be wise not to get involved and just ride out everything untill a clearer and easier path for you career and life wise appears.

Take it slow, take it steady, take it easy.

Lissa

Hi there Pisces!

Yeah,I know...this SR is about almost nothign but work.Work,work,work!The 10th house Sun and 9th house emphasis say so.Actually,I am taking my first big exams this year-I really need to do well in these exams so I can apply for college(a 9th house thing).I'll have to study really hard,I started doing so even before the SR began.Still,the11th house Venus sextile Jupiter seems to indicate I shall see some social activity,which is good,but the very afflicted SR Ascendant and Moon will stop me from becoming a party animal :p

Don't be sad that I am a year old than you,fellow Pisce Sun/Aries Moon...:) I'd kill to be able to turn back time.

I'm curious to see why Tikana wanted the SR chart though.

Cheers to both of you,
Lissa

Catatonia

Maybe he's there to teach you not to make another wrong romantic choice. I've had experiences where the men were like you mentioned, but after the encounter I learned that they aren't the ones I should look for or go with, and that I need to realize what's important to me (and that they aren't).

Catatonia

starlink

Lissa, sorry, I had moved your thread, I got confused because I looked at the chart before anything else and my eye caugth "Solar Return" so I thought it was in the wrong forum. My Trans.Neptune square Asc. must be confusing me.

Cheers, Starlink

Lissa

Hi there Starlink,it's OK!No stress:)

Catatonia,maybe you're right...Plus,it's about time I learn not to give in to guys like this anymore.Who knows...

Catatonia

Lissa said:
Hi there Starlink,it's OK!No stress:)

Catatonia,maybe you're right...Plus,it's about time I learn not to give in to guys like this anymore.Who knows...

Just remember that you always have a choice in what you do. If you choose someone who makes you feel bad in any way, then you're consciously making your life worse.

Cat

Lissa

Oh my God Tik now I get it!!!The chart says solar return but it's an horayr don't worry.

Well Catatonia that's what I've been doing so far...chosing the wrong people.

archergirl

From a non-astrology view, maybe you are putting too much importance on what the astrologer told you...(?). It seems to me more like you are projecting all of this, onto this guy, rather than being responsible for your own feelings and actions. Just because the astrologer said you'd meet someone 'important', doesn't mean you actually did. If the astrologer had told you that you would be hit by a rock falling from a distant volcano, but you weren't, would you go looking for a rock just to prove that the astrologer was right?

I didn't think so.:p

If you know he's no good, stay away from him. Simple as that. No matter 'who' told you what. There is no reason to invite people into your life who make you feel bad. Why would you?

AG:)

Lissa

archergirl said:
From a non-astrology view, maybe you are putting too much importance on what the astrologer told you...(?). It seems to me more like you are projecting all of this, onto this guy, rather than being responsible for your own feelings and actions. Just because the astrologer said you'd meet someone 'important', doesn't mean you actually did. If the astrologer had told you that you would be hit by a rock falling from a distant volcano, but you weren't, would you go looking for a rock just to prove that the astrologer was right?

I didn't think so.:p

If you know he's no good, stay away from him. Simple as that. No matter 'who' told you what. There is no reason to invite people into your life who make you feel bad. Why would you?

AG:)

Archer,why do you always have to be the voice of reason and common sense,that is what I ask myself:) :p Just because your words are always spot on.

Well I think it's obvious for everyone that I am a masochist who insists on getting involved with the wrong person over and over again.May I blame my 7th house Chiron square detrimented Venus for that?

Exs are exs for some reason,and I was already head over heels for this guy in the past,but my Cancer DC loves to bring past relationships to my present.My love life goes in circles.

You and Catatonia are right,I need to move on.

freedomlover

Lissa,

Some observations I noticed about the chart: (Note: this is probably not all "horary-by-the-book", so take it with a grain of salt - whatever strikes you intuitively)

You are ruler of 1st - Mercury in Pisces in the 10th. The astrologer I would take as the ruler of the 9th - Uranus in Pisces in the 10th. Mercury is applying a conjunction to Uranus in about 10 somethings.

The house I would look to for "a meeting" would be the 3rd - introductions, social interactions. The Sun rules the 3rd, and is at 0'58"Aries, also in the 10th. The Moon rules your 2nd, and is at 0'28" Aquarius in the 8th. Moon is approaching an exact sextile to the Sun.

Moon in the 8th, ruler of the 2nd, could indicate a transformation you will undergo concerning 2nd house stuff - you know, self-worth, money, physical pleasures, beauty, etc.

You (Mercury ) applying to Uranus could be the outcome of the astrologer's prediction. It could also indicate a spiritual awakening or emotional healing of some sort.

I think the 10th house emphasis shows the "importance" that was indicated by the prediction. The meeting (3rd house ) of an important male (Sun in Aries in 10th)

The ruler of the 9th house of transformation - (and also the 9th house) is Saturn(r) in Virgo in the 4th. It may very well have to do with "father" issues. This fits in with the 2nd house issues possibly doing with self-worth, as well.

Mars in Pisces rules the 11th, and is conjunct the MC. Part of Fortune is in Aries in the 11th. Part of Fortune in Aries seems to point to a new (Aries) something coming. Also, a male ( Aries) who is a 11th house type of person. It's the possibility of a beautiful friendship.

Since all the indicators are applying, it would seem that you have yet to meet this person. I would consider Mars in Pisces as the guy you've been referring to - but you are past him. None of the action applies to Mars in Pisces.

However, there may very well be something important that you need to learn for sure about what you DO NOT WANT that concerns him, that may open up the doorway for the important, life-changing person to enter.

It seems the person suggested by the chart will be someone who will give you a new opinion of men - a new experience. He would be assertive, yet treat you as an equal (Sun in Aries with applying sextile from Moon in Aquarius). Who knows, he may not even be someone you will date. It could be a friend's father, or a spiritual teacher. Whoever he is, he would give you a new "image" of the kind of man you want.

If you did not meet anyone in Januray who qualified for this kind of person (even a quick introduction could qualify as initial meeting), then you might want to consider this:

I've had quite a bit of experience dealing with prophecies and predictions over my life. This is what I've learned: If the person was speaking from a clairvoyant/clairaudient/intuitive point of view - they may have received the impression of "January", and thought it was THIS "January". It was not, however. But it WILL be a January - IN SOME YEAR.:p Psychics tend to have a problem with this sort of thing in their predictions. I've had this particular kind of thing happen soooo many times. I've heard others tell stories like this, too.

I once had a dream about something that would happen on November 21. Several November 21st later - it happened. But considering it was a few weeks before November 21st when I had the dream, I was sure looking for something to happen on THAT November 21st!

If the person was simply reading the chart, consider that they may have made a timing mistake or misinterpreted something somehow.

Most certainly I wouldn't try to "force" myself to have a relationship with someone who you knew to not be a good relationship for you.

Hope you found something useful in all of that!:rolleyes:

Freedomlover

Last edited:

Lissa

Hi there Freedom,what a great,great reading!!I think you were very intuitive and it seems to make sense.Though I would take the guy as being Jupiter,ruler of 7th,Mercury's dispositor.That's the only thing I would change.Other than that,it all makes sense.

I will let you know how the situation develops..even if it takes another January for this person to show up!:p

Love,
Lissa

freedomlover

Lissa said:
Hi there Freedom,what a great,great reading!!I think you were very intuitive and it seems to make sense.Though I would take the guy as being Jupiter,ruler of 7th,Mercury's dispositor.That's the only thing I would change.Other than that,it all makes sense.

I will let you know how the situation develops..even if it takes another January for this person to show up!:p

Love,
Lissa

Hey Lissa,

The reason I used the Sun as indicator was because you were told you would "meet" this person in January. It was about a "meeting/introduction-type thing". That's why I used 3rd house. I understand why you used the 7th house, though.

I guess, really, the question is whether the astrologer was correct in their prediction. Obviously they were not, if it was strictly from chart reading, or you would have met the person already. :confused: (Unless it is somebody you briefly met, but will hook up with at a later time in some way.)

But like I said, if the astrologer was giving an intuitive insight - NOT from the chart...... keep watching your Januaries!:cool:

FL