I am glad football is back :)

Tuesday May 26
6:30pm local time
@Dortmund Signal Iduna Park
Dortmund yellow
Bayern red

@Fensi88, can you do the cast please :)

Torero

Just started asc is borusia, win or draw?

Ascendant in this match Bayern. In the first half, Borussia certainly does not shine, but in the second, when Venus moves to the 7th house, they can do something. I think a draw is possible in this match. But closer to the victory of Bayern.

Torero

We analyze this match on the shelves. Bavaria Munich - Ascendant, Borussia Dortmund - DSC. Venus is in the 8th house but moves in the second half to the 7th house. Therefore, it loses the first half, 0-0 in the second. Mars is almost the entire game in the 4th house, at the beginning of the game support is in the form of a trigger from the ascendant.
The moment of the goal, attention .. change of MC, many are accustomed to the goal during the change of the ASC, but I trade on the stock market, I noticed that many changes occur on the change of the MC, as they are in football. In the shift MC, Bayern scored a goal.

The stay of Venus in the 8th house was supposed to play its part, and the goal was scored during the change of MC.
But at the very beginning of the match, the sextile from MС to Venus strengthened it, but as soon as it began to change, Venus conceded a goal.
Maybe someone is not aligned with my position and is looking for the deeper aspects of events, for me it is more and more simple.
The main thing is that there is a result, although I have a modest one, it is there.)

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo   26 мая 2020  Вт  18_30_00 GMT+2 5.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 26 мая 2020 Вт 18_30_00 GMT+2 5.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Goal.jpg
    Goal.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 36
  • GlassPanelForm 2020-05-26 23.39.09.jpg
    GlassPanelForm 2020-05-26 23.39.09.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DOR 0-1 BAY _ Dortmund - Bayern Munich _ Match Sum.jpg
    DOR 0-1 BAY _ Dortmund - Bayern Munich _ Match Sum.jpg