Is he interested?

avrillavigne

I am the moon, he is Saturn. We are making an applying sextile, so yes? I am in detriment - unable to act. He is in his own house - does that mean he is not interested after all? Also, there is Venus in the 7th house - someone else?
This is someone I had a fling with 3 months ago and now we are meeting again.
As I am in the 5th house - does that mean that this is only going to be something more casual?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-22 at 18.18.18.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-12-22 at 18.18.18.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 41

IleneK

Premium Member
You as Moon are very weak in this matter, in your fall in Scorpio.

He as Saturn in the the sign of your detriment, Capricorn. And he has no particular reception to you in Scorpio.

So not a lot of warmth or attraction going on here reception-wise.

He is in his own house, so interested in himself, his matters. Venus, another woman, in his 7th house and in the sign of his dignity, AQ.

So it looks like he is involved with someone else presently.
The applying sextile is not to be denied, just is not very strong.
What are the circumstances under which you are you meeting him? Is the declared intent casual or romantic?

ElenaJ

Venus in fact rules his 5th house, so there is another woman on the scene.
You as moon in 5th approaching a sextile with him, does indicate a coming together, on his terms.
The 5th is love affairs, not long term relationships, so this may be just another fling with him.

avrillavigne

You as Moon are very weak in this matter, in your fall in Scorpio.

He as Saturn in the the sign of your detriment, Capricorn. And he has no particular reception to you in Scorpio.

So not a lot of warmth or attraction going on here reception-wise.

He is in his own house, so interested in himself, his matters. Venus, another woman, in his 7th house and in the sign of his dignity, AQ.

So it looks like he is involved with someone else presently.
The applying sextile is not to be denied, just is not very strong.
What are the circumstances under which you are you meeting him? Is the declared intent casual or romantic?

Well, he definitely likes me and wants to spend some time with me. I wanted to know if this is something casual or he actually sees me as something more. If I am in detriment does that mean that I am going to get hurt, etc.? We have a mutual friend and we are meeting because of him.

Last edited: