Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Living in inner city area in the uk we have suspect county lines. Itā€™s probs been around along time however as we are being made aware of it more u notice the issue around your own area.

Us or uk county lines is serious stuff

three M symbols

I'm fine too. This week was very weird.
I felt a lot empty and bored, but since today it's better.
I think I needed that, in order to receive better energies from the Leo full moon coming up :cool: <3 <3 <3

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm fine too. This week was very weird.
I felt a lot empty and bored, but since today it's better.
I think I needed that, in order to receive better energies from the Leo full moon coming up :cool: <3 <3 <3

When you say empty, what was your head telling you to make u feel this way?

I feel a bit agitated. Like ready to defend myself. A need to feel strong, a fighter. And my Natal moon is leo

three M symbols

I think it will not be the same house for the ASC of full moon (because we are not in the same country.)

In my chart, Leo is 10th house cusp.
Full moon will conjunct my MC (1Ā° orb !)

Hkk

Account Closed
I think it will not be the same house for the ASC of full moon (because we are not in the same country.)

In my chart, Leo is 10th house cusp.
Full moon will conjunct my MC (1Ā° orb !)

I meant in 9th feb or 10th feb. So leo for me is in 11th natal and solar itā€™s 6th.

Having leo in 10th is amazing. We have talked about this before. I think it will be good for u x

three M symbols

I meant in 9th feb or 10th feb. So leo for me is in 11th natal and solar itā€™s 6th.

Having leo in 10th is amazing. We have talked about this before. I think it will be good for u x

Ahah x)

It's the 9th feb, tommorow morning.
We will have a powerful Lunar return too, I think!