Our Venus/Mars combinations,and our romantic persona

Lissa

Today I was thinking about our Venus/Mars combinations,and the way we behave when it comes to love.I know relationships are determined by far more than just our Mars/Venus signs...but I'm just talking generally.

I have Venus in Aries sitting tightly on my IC,6th house Mars in Gemini.I don't know wether they're in a sextile or not,astrodiesnt doesn't count it(Venus is27º49'Aries,Mars in 21º18'Gemini),even if it's a sextile it's a very weak one.

When it comes to love,I've never had a problem in making the first step.It takes a while for my poor Cappy Ascendant to finally give in to the whims of my Arian heart,but after I've been crushing on someone for a while,I don't have a problem in clearly expressing my feelings;in fact,I'm usually the one who 'puts the cards on the table' and talks openly about where we are and where we want to go in the relationship(or if they want a relationship with me at all...:rolleyes: ).Even when I don't have the courage of talking directly to the person,which happens only when I'm just atracted to the person,but not *infatuated* with them,I usually try to approach by getting more information about them through their friends,trying to arrange social situations where we can be close,smiling here and there.My Mars in Gemini needs plenty of stimuli in relationships,I loooove talking and I need someone who,most of all,can be a friend,a buddy,someone with whom I can play video games,watch movies,go to picnics...They don't have to be the 'nerdy' type,I just like to be with someone who is friendly,easy to talk to and mentally challenging;by mentally challenging,I don't necessarily mean someone who disagrees with me and debates me(even though I like debating),but someone who makes smart jokes and can use irony(I like irony!:D ).Ohhh,but I can't stand elitism!As a girlfriend,I talk a lot,enjoy being childish,playful and provocative,love to tease/mock my boyfriend,enjoy playing video games,card games,society games(Clue,Scrabble..)and taking long walks.

As a lover...I can't say I have a great sexual desire,I'm up for it whenever my partner wants it.And I don't mind playing by their rules,as long as I know what I'm up for.I like talking,I remember reading somewhere that,to Mars in Gemini,'talking is foreplay' and that is so true...but one thing that really turns me off is when guys get too graphic/explicit...I enjoy talking,but always using metaphors,a soft tone of voice,etc...But the tv/radio can't be on,I get too distracted:D And if there's something funny playing on tv I may even start laughing,and when the radio's on I start singing lol.Well but I really can't say much,I've only been with two guys(my boyfriend will be the third),and I think I've been with too many,considering I'm only 17 and only started *doing it* this April...Not that people are interested in my sex life:p

Well,I don't even know if this thread will be deleted/censored...:rolleyes: But hey,we'll see.All for the sake of astro research.