Input please! Is my chart as great as I think it is?

Good chart or nah?

• It's a good one.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • It's not that great.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sorry, it's bad.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

esperanza

Hello. I am still trying to figure out aspect patterns and what exactly mine are. I am pretty happy with how everything in life unfolds for me and the more I compile my astrological research, it's really amazing to see why things happen the way they do. I already felt on top of the world before I began researching all of my various astrological attributes. Now I feel pretty unstoppable. I wouldn't ask for a different astrological profile in any way so I am pretty happy. I'm still new to everything so please give me any insight on info on interesting things in my chart! Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 8.46.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 8.46.51 AM.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 60

haidee

That good cheer is probably Jupiter square Sun/Venus. :whistling:

Quite curious about that Yod of yours.. I'm not sure what it means, but pointing it out, hoping that someone else who knows will comment :p

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Your chart has a lot of cadency in Placidus although it is mitigated some by having the 3 of those planets in joy.

Having your asc ruler in the 12th is not really considered a net positive. Saturn in his joy and domicile is a mixed bag. Some see it as very bad whilst others see it as very good.

You have Sun in its joy (9th house) as well as a cazimi Venus which is the second I've seen in the last 24 hours (and the other was in Scorpio). The combination of Sun and Venus would suggest a highly positive placement.

All in all, your chart has things that it has going for it, but then that can be said for all charts (even the shittiest)

Bina

You have Jupiter conjunct the Part of Fortune - very lucky...t-square with moon and Sun/Venus...you were born on a full moon, moon exalted in Taurus makes you very comfortable with yourself... :smile:

Chart lacks mutable energy, so much is in the fixed signs....you may be a bit resistant to change or to 'moving on', the only planet in a mutable sign is Mars in Gemini and it is retrograde...

Last edited:

esperanza

Thanks for this input. I value that things seem to be either really wonderful or really awful for me. Maybe it is the fact that I have more than a few planets in Scorpio that readings seem to be so accurate for me, but I have followed a serious transformation of my life over the past 3 years and I need to know more about it. I am talking about, I have had a complete Renaissance of my life. I had was a suicidal addict - I had a veritable miracle- and since then I have felt direct and unconscious guidance to pursue everything I wanted and everything has unfolded in a more than fortunate way. It was Jamie Partridge's summary of 2014 for me, and then watching the 2015 and 2016 summaries unfold as he described, that made me believe these cosmos must really be some indication of the will of the universe. For me, spirituality = God = the collective human consciousness = science = whatever "other" force that is keeping us all together. They all seem to be the same thing to me. And I just feel blessed as hell. I have JUST learned about yods and whether or not mine seems to indicate anything. (Jupiter and mercury sextile, both quincunx Neptune). I will admit that I have had 2 serious visions "from above" to change the world, and I am either delusional and insane or they came from somewhere. Like, some Moses ****. The second one was January 15 of this year and since then I just really need to know more. When I encountered info on yods two nights ago, I made this profile and also stayed awake throughout the entire night taking notes and learning how to read things. At the end, either sleep deprivation or a wealth of information made me feel quite overwhelmed and I decided to take a break for a few days and hope that the lovely folks here had some input.

I appreciate any input at all, so please feel free to bring me down a peg if your perspective indicates I am having delusions of grandeur. :lol: