Big renovation project!!!!

sagime

This is about an old building that was used in the 20's to play live music but has been shut and left to rot for many decades.
A group of people have decided to renovate it and bring it back to life.
Many people have had a go at it before but noone was successful.
So the question is "Will the project be successful????"

I've never done a chart of this kind so I don't know where to start, I'm not even sure what house to use....the 4th? the 11th? Either way the ruler is Mars but in the 11th house case Mars is in its first house meaning......the building is going to stay the way it is?????

The only aspect the moon makes is a sextile to Mercury, but not sure what that means.

This is mainly for learning purposes, so could you please enlighten me on what is important to look at in this chart and what aspects are to be expected by the moon?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-03-00-00-58_1_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-03-00-00-58_1_1.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 32

tikana

venu / jup good news
but saturn retro lord of 2nd - need money from someone else
moon/merc - extra help

sagime

venu / jup good news
but saturn retro lord of 2nd - need money from someone else
moon/merc - extra help
Hi Tikana,
Thank you for your answer and sorry for being a pain in the neck, but I'm still not getting it. I'm not part of the group renovating, so can you still use Jupiter and Saturn? Also you say Jup/Venus good, but why? (I need to revise receptions). Venus is dignified but Jupiter is detrimental, also there doesn't seem to be much reception.
Also 4th and 10th lords don't meet.

tikana

like i said if you are part of it then it is asce to 10
since you are not..
is the group your friends?

sagime

It's a public building and a community initiative. For what I know no-one has any interest in it financially. The money is being raised through donations. Just wondering whether the building will come back to life.

Kitchy

Banned
Moon Neptune passing- approaching Mercury from 3rd to 5th sextile - Rose colored glasses shined and polished and ready to dazzle.

Mercurial romance question.

You want to impress a guy or have a crush on a guy who wants to see this happen?

Saturn in 12th - ruler of 1st querant. Jupiter in 9th - is there a 'foreigner' involved?

You'll likely offer up more of yourself to this project out of duty and you will be miserable afterwards and no reward to come of it that is suiting of you based on your desire to ask selflessly. Because this is not your own interest.

Saturn has already squared Jupiter and approaches trine to Uranus. Hopes will be dashed. Uranus doesn't play fair. Unexpected things occur.

Excitement and duty will be eclipsed by the practical reality.

Venus opposes Mars on perfection track - hot randy desire from 5th to 11th. Only friends though, once it hits Saturn.

Pluto opposes the mercurial question and reveals unknown before it perfects.

Mars has to cross over Saturn to get to your ruler of whatever it is you are "in it for" - is this interest about a 'foreigner'?

You will find hardship after you celebrate it - Jupiter approaching Saturn.

and again - Jupiter, your ruler - has perfected conjunct Neptune in 3rd and approaching Moon

"Talk" will get this project no-where with that moon-neptune in 3rd. But it will sound good and comforting. Some call it the tickling of ears.

Until Moon Neptune fully ditches the opp to Jupiter, you'll still keep believing.

If you had a POF in the chart - I'd say that is where you'll find your lost hope/bounty in this project.

Last edited:

sagime

Moon Neptune passing- approaching Mercury from 3rd to 5th sextile - Rose colored glasses shined and polished and ready to dazzle.

Mercurial romance question.

You want to impress a guy or have a crush on a guy who wants to see this happen?

Saturn in 12th - ruler of 1st querant. Jupiter in 9th - is there a 'foreigner' involved?

You'll likely offer up more of yourself to this project out of duty and you will be miserable afterwards and no reward to come of it that is suiting of you based on your desire to ask selflessly. Because this is not your own interest.

Saturn has already squared Jupiter and approaches trine to Uranus. Hopes will be dashed. Uranus doesn't play fair. Unexpected things occur.

Excitement and duty will be eclipsed by the practical reality.

Venus opposes Mars on perfection track - hot randy desire from 5th to 11th. Only friends though, once it hits Saturn.

Pluto opposes the mercurial question and reveals unknown before it perfects.

Mars has to cross over Saturn to get to your ruler of whatever it is you are "in it for" - is this interest about a 'foreigner'?

You will find hardship after you celebrate it - Jupiter approaching Saturn.

and again - Jupiter, your ruler - has perfected conjunct Neptune in 3rd and approaching Moon

"Talk" will get this project no-where with that moon-neptune in 3rd. But it will sound good and comforting. Some call it the tickling of ears.

Until Moon Neptune fully ditches the opp to Jupiter, you'll still keep believing.

If you had a POF in the chart - I'd say that is where you'll find your lost hope/bounty in this project.

Dear Kitchy,
wow, that blew my mind! This reading will keep me busy for a while!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply with such a detailed answer, although I have to admit I don't understand all of it.
The presence of a foreign guy involved in the project is somewhat accurate, but I won't gain/lose anything from the success/failure of the project, not even romantically or emotionally so there was no hidden intentions to my question yet the reading seems to be focused primarily on what I hope to get out of it rather than the outcome of the project.
I'd like to clarify a couple of things and I apologize in advance for my incompetence as I'm still learning.

"Saturn has already squared Jupiter and approaches trine to Uranus. Hopes will be dashed. Uranus doesn't play fair. Unexpected things occur."

This step I struggle to understand mainly because both Saturn and Jupiter are retrograde and Saturn is not therefore approaching Uranus, or at least not yet. Also is this referring to the project?

"You will find hardship after you celebrate it - Jupiter approaching Saturn.
Until Moon Neptune fully ditches the opp to Jupiter, you'll still keep believing"

Since you talk of Jupiter I'm guessing this part is more about me than the Project? Or not??

"If you had a POF in the chart - I'd say that is where you'll find your lost hope/bounty in this project"

I don't know what a POF is.:sad:

Thank you

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
I looked at houses wrong - sorry. :alien:

Referred to that tricky 12/1 ruler - it threw me off on houses. Effed it up. Glad you pointed it out.

Basically - look at all the squares of moon - jupiter - saturn - blech.

Venus ruler of 5th "creative project" - in 4th of end of matter.

Ruler of 7th Merc in 5th house.

You might find a love interest in it though.

What is your interest in the project? Moon passed over Neptune in 2nd.

Have you financed any of this? I hope not...

tikana

It's a public building and a community initiative. For what I know no-one has any interest in it financially. The money is being raised through donations. Just wondering whether the building will come back to life.

if you are not working on a project directly, i wouldnt touch it.
When brought up money, i brought it in because very likely the building is a bottmless well.

T

sagime

Hi ladies, thank you for your input. I have been looking at this chart for the past few days but it's way out of my league. Not quite the "Does he like me " kind of chart.

Kitchy you said " ruler of 5th house in 4th end of matter". Gotcha. You also said to look at those Jup-Sat-Moon squares and that threw me off a bit cause those aspect are all past apart from the jup-sat square.

Tikana, you mentioned money and said the building is a bottomless well, but what indicates that?

Thank you again.

Kitchy

Banned
Hi ladies, thank you for your input. I have been looking at this chart for the past few days but it's way out of my league. Not quite the "Does he like me " kind of chart.

Kitchy you said " ruler of 5th house in 4th end of matter". Gotcha. You also said to look at those Jup-Sat-Moon squares and that threw me off a bit cause those aspect are all past apart from the jup-sat square.

Tikana, you mentioned money and said the building is a bottomless well, but what indicates that?

Thank you again.

querant ruler jupiter, ruled by saturn, both retro now, but jupiter will catch up to saturn by square again - as will mars after a longer time - saturn rules 1st and 2nd houses and what is contained in 2nd at origination of question - moon - neptune - the dreamy project loses it's rosy glow for querant.

Moon originates in 2nd house - house of questions involving money, investments, 'attachments', something that querant wants to be identified with or has invested part of self into. The question doesn't appear to me to be just about curiousity and support of friends efforts for the project.

a big money sucking dream if you have financial investment in it.

Last edited: