Is it rare to have all signs in there proper houses?

Customchakra

Hey how are you all, new here. Got my chart and just wondering if it is rare or not to have all signs in there proper houses. I can't make any sense of this picture chart but the other ones I did that wrote everything out pretty much had me from house 1 Aries to 12 Pisces. And yeah thought I'd leave it to all you experts cause I got no idea really, just learning this stuff. And anything else you see there that's interesting feel free to comment because I'm pretty interested to know.

I made a new thread about this before but must have done something wrong because it didn't show up so sorry If I've double threaded :) New

Attachments

• CustomChakra.jpg
    CustomChakra.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 40

miquar

Hi. If you use the Equal House system, or the Whole Sign House system, then every chart with Aries rising has all of the cusps in their natural signs. Throughout the world as a whole this equates to one chart in 12, assuming the same number of people being born North and South of the Equator. If you separate into Northern and Southern hemispheres, then there are less people born in the Northern hemisphere with Aries rising because this sign rises faster here, and more people born with Aries rising in the Southern hemisphere because this sign rises more slowly there.

If you use a house system where the Ascendant is the start of the first house and the MC is the start of the 10th, then there is some distortion, especially as the birth/event place gets further from the Equator. But the distortion for most places is relatively small because when the first point of Aries rises, the first point of Capricorn culminates, for most (perhaps all?) places on earth. Therefore it is still quite common for Aries rising people to have the cusps and signs aligned in this way.

Customchakra

Hey thanks. Bit confused there. Does this mean that houses don't really mean all that much in the great scheme of things? Been reading all this stuff about people being compatible with others who have their sign in their houses and was thinkin, sweet got nothing to worry about there heheh. So in the end it dosent really mean much at all if all Aries rising people have everyone elses sign their house? Or maybe I just need a lot to learn..

miquar

Houses are important in the chart. I'm not sure what you mean by compatibility with others who have their sign in their house?

Customchakra

Ah sorry I meant to say for example a Scorpio sun person is more compatible with someone who has the Scorpio sign fall into their house (House 8 for example) or have I been readin up on a bunch of hoodoo? This is disregarding all the sun/moon/rising/venus/mars stuff I'm just curious about the houses and their importance in relationships. Sorry, I probably sound like an idiot heheh.

miquar

Well I guess if I have Scorpio Sun then I need to express my solar vitality in an emotionally intense way. If you have your 8th house cusp in Scorpio, then it is quite possible that my Sun in Scorpio will be in your 8th house, which suggests that I will make you more aware of your 8th house potential for intimacy, which in turn will draw out of you the kind of dynamic my Scorpio Sun needs to thrive. So in this sense it does make sense. But you will get the same thing with many of the people you come across, so it doesn't necessarily tell you who you are compatible with and who you are not.

Rather it suggests that the alignment of houses and signs in your chart goes some way towards making you a straightforward kind of a person who experiences sign energies in their most appropriate arenas of life. This could perhaps helps others to express their needs with you in uncomplicated ways.

Generally speaking it is worth noting which of the other person's houses one's own planets and ascendant are in, especially the important points like the Sun, Moon and Ascendant, and any conjunctions. This says something about where the other person sees you as copming from, and the arenas of life where they experience the two of you coming together.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hey how are you all, new here. Got my chart and just wondering if it is rare or not to have all signs in there proper houses. I can't make any sense of this picture chart but the other ones I did that wrote everything out pretty much had me from house 1 Aries to 12 Pisces. And yeah thought I'd leave it to all you experts cause I got no idea really, just learning this stuff. And anything else you see there that's interesting feel free to comment because I'm pretty interested to know.

I made a new thread about this before but must have done something wrong because it didn't show up so sorry If I've double threaded :) New

That segment of the population which was born with the sign of Aries rising at the time of their birth will have Aries on the cusp of the first house. We might very roughly guess that would be 1/12 of the population, as there are twelve signs. So in that respect, it is rare.

Then all the others signs usually will be on their "proper" houses. They will always be on their "proper" houses if you use Equal or Whole Sign houses, as Miquar notes.

miquar

In fact once you get towards 50 North, Aries rises in less than an hour, as does Pisces, while Virgo and Libra take nearly three. And of course it gets more extreme as you go further North.

Last edited:

Moog

It's rare, but not as rare as growing legs on your face.

Poor old Virgo risings, there's billions of them up here.

JUPITERASC

In fact once you get towards 50 North, Aries rises in less than an hour, as does Pisces, while Virgo and Libra take nearly three. And of course it gets more extreme as you go further North.
And just as extreme as you return to the Equator and then proceed directly South :smile: