Did he read my emails I sent to her?

Erickaf

http://www.mypicx.com/08242009/Chart/

I hope you can see the chart, I am using a friends computer lately! Anyway, I have a friend who has a g.f. and I have been writing her emails for a couple of months. My friend and his g.f. share a computer and she has his email password. I wonder if he has her password too and read our email exchanges. In those emails we have spilled our hearts and even talked about things we probably haven't shared with our current partners. I have two questions, Has he read them and if he has what he think of them? I am so lost because I do not know how to assign the houses for the people because there are three people involved and the emails! Are the emails, 3rd house? Which is ruled by Jupiter in Aquarius rx. He would be either the 7th, Mars or 11th the Sun. Sun applies an opposition to Jupiter. That is all I can see which makes me think if he has read them he probably doesn't care since he is in his strong sign of Leo. Any help here?:unsure:

Cecilie

Hi,

If he had read your e-mails he would care as a Leo, trust me. Leos protect their "belongings" and are not willing to share.

I can't see the attachment, however representing the e-mail communication is first of all Mercury (the communication planet) and Uranus (the planet for computers, electronics etc.). You need to look at the aspects between them. Did planets in transition activate Mercury/Uranus aspects around the time of the e-mails you suspect he might have read?

Kind regards,
Cecilie

starlink

Hello Erica! I could open your chart. You are Venus and he is indeed the Sun as Leo rules the cusp of the 11th house. You dont have to look at your girlfriend (his girlfriend).

Your emails are ruled by your 3rd house, which is ruled by Jupiter retrograde which here could be seen as messages being kept to yourself, private.

Sun will oppose Jupiter but it is an opposition which shows that he cannot get to them, so I dont think he has the password. There is also no animosity seen between you and him (Venus and Sun).

His girlfriend is Saturn (ruler of his 7th house) and as you can see Saturn is placed in your 11th house, which shows that she is your friend as well.
Also between Sun and Saturn, no negative aspects to be found.

Her emails are signified by Mars and Sun will sextile Mars which is also OK. I dont think there is any danger of him having read your emails.