Will I get a job within the next 3 months?

Govind

I'm looking for a job right now but I'm finding it tough not only because of the economic crisis but because my resume is pretty weak. I really need a job soon so I can have some work experience to show when i apply for graduate positions next year.

I don't know much about horary astrology but by looking at my natal chart T Jupiter is going through my 2nd house of 'how I earn my money' at the moment which suggests some luck and doors openings regarding work.
I Just want to test that with a horary question.

So my questions is 'Will I get a job within the next 3 months'?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_govind_krishnan_hp.17924.9284JOBIN3MONTHS.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_govind_krishnan_hp.17924.9284JOBIN3MONTHS.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 36

Govind

could anyone help me out with this please? Could somebody at least tell me if I'm not giving enough insight of my own?

thanks

archergirl

Hi Govind,

Usually we would expect a little more input in your own horary chart, but I can give you some pointers.

The answer, in the next three months, is likely to be 'no'; there is no aspect or reception between the 10th ruler Saturn, and your ruler Mars. The Moon is Void of Course in the sign of its detriment.

However, a bright spot on the horizon: the Moon will immediately conjunct the North Node when it changes to Aquarius. The Moon isn't as detrimented in Aquarius as it is in Capricorn; so you may find yourself in slightly improved circumstances AFTER the three months, if you see what I mean. This is also shown by the Moon's last aspect (a trine to your Mars) and its next aspect (a trine to Venus, a benefic). Venus sits on the cusp of the third house, perhaps showing that a female (your sister? a neighbour?) may provide you with some sort of information or opportunity that will help you in your search.

Sometimes we limit ourselves and our opportunities by putting a time-frame on it. If you persevere, you may find an opportunity...not a guarantee of a job, but certainly an opportunity for some improvement in circumstances.

Good luck!
AG:)

Govind

Thanks Archergirl,

I actually got a job offer this evening. When i asked this question I think I was referring to a part time job but the job i got to day was a graduate one. I'm extremely happy with the job, i never in my wildest dreams though I would get it.

i will try to put more effort into my own horary questions next time. I'm still learning, but I'll give it my best shot.

freedomlover

Thanks Archergirl,

I actually got a job offer this evening. When i asked this question I think I was referring to a part time job but the job i got to day was a graduate one. I'm extremely happy with the job, i never in my wildest dreams though I would get it.

i will try to put more effort into my own horary questions next time. I'm still learning, but I'll give it my best shot.

I had already taken a look at the chart before I saw this last post. Congratulations! But I'll go ahead and make the comments I was going to make, esp. since what happened bears them out, I think.

You are Mars in Taurus in the 2nd - concerned about income. Mercury in Cancer rules your 6th house of daily work. Saturn rules your 10th of career. Mercury will make an opportunity aspect of sextile to Saturn, BUT will make a conjunction to Sun in Cancer, ruler of the 5th, right before.

Venus rules your 2nd house of income and talents, and is smack on the cusp of the 3rd house. Moon is changing signs from Cap to Aquarius, immediately conjuncting the NN in Aquarius, then trining Venus in Gemini on cusp of 3rd.

The timing may be the conjunction to the Sun - 6 somethings, and/or the sextile to Saturn - 7 somethings. Does the Sun seem relevant to the type of job? Will you be working with children, or in the arts? Are you a teacher of some kind?

FL

Govind

The timing may be the conjunction to the Sun - 6 somethings, and/or the sextile to Saturn - 7 somethings. Does the Sun seem relevant to the type of job? Will you be working with children, or in the arts? Are you a teacher of some kind?

FL

Thanks.

I got a summer internship as an auditor at an accounting firm.

freedomlover

Thanks.

I got a summer internship as an auditor at an accounting firm.

Hmm? That's interesting, as to how that fits into the chart. I guess the Venus, ruler of your 2nd, and dispositor of your Mars in Taurus in the 2nd , could refer to it being a learning situation, and also temporary, Venus being in Gemini?

Mercury in Cancer, ruler of 6th house applying sextile to Saturn in Virgo, ruler of the 10th, in the 6th house. But hits the Sun in Cancer, ruler of the 5th, first. Maybe Sun in Cancer refers to "summer job"? Maybe Mercury and Sun both being in Cancer refer to counting things/finances. Cancer does have a connection to security and hoarding ( storing up anything/having to count it/keep track of it?)

I wish some others would jump in with their 2 cents as to where this all is in the chart.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new internship, Govind. Thanks for sharing it with us.

FL

Last edited:

Govind

Hmm? That's interesting, as to how that fits into the chart. I guess the Venus, ruler of your 2nd, and dispositor of your Mars in Taurus in the 2nd , could refer to it being a learning situation, and also temporary, Venus being in Gemini?

Mercury in Cancer, ruler of 6th house applying sextile to Saturn in Virgo, ruler of the 10th, in the 6th house. But hits the Sun in Cancer, ruler of the 5th, first. Maybe Sun in Cancer refers to "summer job"? Maybe Mercury and Sun both being in Cancer refer to counting things/finances. Cancer does have a connection to security and hoarding ( storing up anything/having to count it/keep track of it?)

I wish some others would jump in with thier 2 cents as to where this all is in the chart.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new internship, Govind. Thanks for sharing it with us.

FL

yeah its a summer internship for only 4 weeks from january to feb (its summer in australia at that time). If i do well i well get a graduate offer for 2011 but there is no guarantee I get that so I guess it is just a temporary job for now.

Anyway thanks for helping me out with this.

freedomlover

yeah its a summer internship for only 4 weeks from january to feb (its summer in australia at that time). If i do well i well get a graduate offer for 2011 but there is no guarantee I get that so I guess it is just a temporary job for now.

Anyway thanks for helping me out with this.

Don't know how much help I've been. Lol But you're welcome anyway.

So, I guess this is why there was some confusion in the chart, and why ArcherGirl got a "no", not within 3 months. You got the news that you will have a job within 3 months, but the job does not actually start for almost 6 months from date of question. ( which would fit with the timing of 6 I got, too). Is this how it is? Am I understanding you correctly?

Govind

Don't know how much help I've been. Lol But you're welcome anyway.

So, I guess this is why there was some confusion in the chart, and why ArcherGirl got a "no", not within 3 months. You got the news that you will have a job within 3 months, but the job does not actually start for almost 6 months from date of question. ( which would fit with the timing of 6 I got, too). Is this how it is? Am I understanding you correctly?

yeah thats about right. I asked this question about a month ago and i got the job offer yesterday. But the actual job starts in about 5 months so I guess archergirl was right in a way.

archergirl

Yes, it pays to take extra care in the way the question is asked! :) Keep in mind that Void of Course moons show a situation continuing 'as is' for awhile, before it changes. This is certainly descriptive of a delay before the job actually begins.

AG:)