Will they get married?

ellie04

My friend and her boyfriend are thinking of getting married but they've been having ups & downs so my friend is having 2nd thoughts...so the qn I'm asking is "will they get married?"

If I take her as L1 and him as L7, there's no aspect between them but her co-ruler Venus (which is also the PoM) is applying to L7. Is that a 'yes'?

Moon, however, is also applying an opposition to Mars and they're in each other's detriment and fall. Seems to indicate a bad quarrel coming up?

---------------

Or should I take her as L11 (Mercury) and her bf as her L7 (Jupiter)? Then the answer seems to be 'no' as none of her sigs apply to Jupiter, neither does PoM to Jupiter.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_they_get_married_hp.57242.27220.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_they_get_married_hp.57242.27220.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 38

Aria Venue

let's begin from the basics: who asks!!!!if its you who asks as it seems...then your friend becomes l11 and her bf respectively her turned 7th or radix 5th, so there's no point to give l1 to her and l7 to her bf..its not your relationship but hers and then you have to find their pom

Last edited:

tikana

let's begin from the basics: who asks!!!!if its you who asks as it seems...then your friend becomes l11 and her bf respectively her turned 7th or radix 5th, so there's no point to give l1 to her and l7 to her bf..its not your relationship but hers and then you have to find their pom

with qs like that I always wonder the motivation.
does the querent want friend's bf or is a friend in abusive relationship or something completely different
then if a querent has no direct impact on the q then stay out of it..

ellie04

with qs like that I always wonder the motivation.
does the querent want friend's bf or is a friend in abusive relationship or something completely different
then if a querent has no direct impact on the q then stay out of it..

I'm seriously insulted by your post. What motivation?? You made it sound like I'm doing some voodoo here? And what do you mean by I want my friend's bf? (yucks!). This is my bestie in a quarrelsome relationship so I asked this horary. What's so ethically wrong? Don't making arrogant assumptions on people you don't even know.

Btw I was right as 1mth after posting this horary they had a fight (not caused by me, I better clarify here) and my friend has now retracted the marriage idea.

Last edited: