Synastry help: Does anyone see Karma?

Mj66

Hi everyone:
I have a person I seem to be smitten with.
I see a lot of my aspects to his Eros and wondered if this
relationship is one sided...(me being the obsessed one).
Can anyone help tell me what they see? I feel like my Neptune is getting
in the way of rational logic.
Who can help me decipher this synastry?
Thank you!
Maria :leoimg:

Attachments

• astro_61gw_mm_mm_jay_s.57579.55395.jpg
    astro_61gw_mm_mm_jay_s.57579.55395.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 41

Tora

None seem to be aspecting his Eros. ???
You have Sun sq Pluto. arrrgh.
His Venus is unaspected.
His Uranus on your Asc (unstable) as well as your moon opp. Uranus.
His Saturn is unaspected so there won't be any commitment glue from him.

Mj66

Tora,
You nailed it. I guess I just needed to hear it again.
He's highly unstable as an individual. My 7th house Moon in Aquarius is a bugger for attracting the weirdest partners.
Thanks for your insight!
Maria

Tora

Tora,
You nailed it. I guess I just needed to hear it again.
He's highly unstable as an individual. My 7th house Moon in Aquarius is a bugger for attracting the weirdest partners.
Thanks for your insight!
Maria
You deserve better! :biggrin:
Think of a remedy.
How about a foreigner rather than a weirdest partners?
It could also mean, unique or quirkey person too. Nothing wrong with that unless you want a partner who works in an office i.e. boring person. :whistling:

BlackLioness87

I know this thread is kind of abandoned :p but I'll try to help.

If you want to know if karma does play a role in your "relationship", I suggest you using the South node as this is the primary karmic indicator. See, if you make a synastry chart with each of your family members (parents, siblings, children) as well as with very close friends you'll see you have south node conjunctions (south node conjunct planets or ASC/MC) with most of them (Indian astrologers use a 15 degree orb).

I'll also use asteroids: Amor (love), Anteros (love returned), Lust (lust or ambition), Medea (avenged love), Circe (feeling bewitched). There are tons of asteroids out there, so if you have an astrology software with that feature it would be awesome. You'll find that asteroids that no one uses are relevant in your synastry chart (e.g. you may find he has an asteroid named after an egyptian pharaoh or deity on your south node and that the same asteroid on your side is conjunct his sun. All of these denoting a past life issue that must be adressed). Karmic astrology is very complex, if you want to know the causes and purpose of this life meeting it may result time-consuming. So it would be better to consult an expert on this astrology branch.