Can anyone please help me or give me advice who senses energy

darkmonkey87

http://i64.tinypic.com/33u63pl.jpg
Can anyone look at me and see if I still have dark or satanic energy I dabbled in Satanism for awhile until I realized that it was all going nowhere and was adding dark energy to my soul near the end I was put in a mental hospital hearing voices telling me to kill random people and myself. When I left Satanism that stopped but the dark energy remains there. I have been using some Sanskrit mantras to remove black magic on me as I posted a video on YouTube explaining why I left Satanism and how it's bad I also did some angel magic to try and remove demonic/satanic energy from me but I still feel some darkness on me please let me know if I have Satanic or dark energy on me.Can you pray for me to the angels Especially Michael or cleanse me somehow or point me to a website paid or free I don't care I'd do anything to get this evil off me am I better energy now. Or is all I'm doing futile and I need help from someone else. I now follow the angels well I'm more kind now and caring and regret the stuff I did in Satanism but I want to be free of evil energy please help me or guide me to a place I can find help btw I live In the lansing area in MI so if you know of a place there that can help or can research it Thanks so much I need help.

Lykanized

I want to also say... Angels are real as are demons. They're extraterrestrial or extradimensional energy. I really think you're on the right path. We have to invite good spirits in too. We have to have consciously chosen the light to be open to light spirits communicating with us the way Amanda does to you. Keep following your spiritual path and try to listen to yourself and what you feel you're supposed to do. Be conscious of the moment and aware that the past may as well be an illusion. Our consciousness has the power to shape reality

Lykanized

Sorry I keep spamming you... I'm just really interested in all you're saying. Given that you've already begun your mission, I think your mission is to help awaken people to the truth of the world we live in. But still, you have to listen to yourself. Satanism is definitely real and has a lot of power right now in politics and in the media and in music on a very global scale

Now that I think about it, I think you were meant to have experiences with Satanism. Why? Well because you have to understand something to be able to talk about it and open people up to the truth of it. And to understand the light, you also have to understand the dark. So yeah. I think Amanda is guiding you and preparing you to start spreading messages about the truth of the darkness in our world as well as the truth of our light

Last edited:

darkmonkey87

Sorry I keep spamming you... I'm just really interested in all you're saying. Given that you've already begun your mission, I think your mission is to help awaken people to the truth of the world we live in. But still, you have to listen to yourself. Satanism is definitely real and has a lot of power right now in politics and in the media and in music on a very global scale

Now that I think about it, I think you were meant to have experiences with Satanism. Why? Well because you have to understand something to be able to talk about it and open people up to the truth of it. And to understand the light, you also have to understand the dark. So yeah. I think Amanda is guiding you and preparing you to start spreading messages about the truth of the darkness in our world as well as the truth of our light

That's ok you can reply to any of my threads I like having someone to talk too

darkmonkey87

Can you explain why me and my girlfriend are so similar we have the same gifts outlook and interests and everything
Her http://i67.tinypic.com/2rq0bx4.png
Me. http://i67.tinypic.com/wciu0i.png

Lykanized

Can you explain why me and my girlfriend are so similar we have the same gifts outlook and interests and everything
Her http://i67.tinypic.com/2rq0bx4.png
Me. http://i67.tinypic.com/wciu0i.png
Aint it interesting? My mom and dad happen to both be Virgo suns with Scorpio moons and they were never at all interested in astrology

A friend of mine who's really fast becoming my bestfriend has my Sun and moon, but flipped and then she also has my Venus and Mars but again flipped. And then we have the same north node

It seems like you feel a very strong connection to her that goes beyond simple synastry. If you can feel it, it's real. You've probably known her in previous lifetimes and you were meant to meet again. Intuition again will tell you a lot. What you feel is real. If she sees Amanda too, maybe you're both meant to go forward with a mission together or she's meant to aid you

Lykanized

Also, I'm really sorry if anything I say comes off as crazy. You'll figure out your own truths in time so if what I'm saying is true, you'll know it. It'll resonate with you or it'll come to make sense. And clearly Amanda will be telling you more so you'll know if what I'm saying is true or not