Are people who "shape the future", "leo, virgo, libra and scorpio MOONS"?

peacelover

Are people who "shape the future", "leo, virgo, libra and scorpio MOONS"?

so do these people sail the ship forwards. no offence to others but all other moons are kinda dumb, including myself. lol :tongue: But why these people are most intelligent and speak in a secret code? i'd say even cancer moons are intelligent, so from cancer moon to scorpio moon, 5 moons, are the rulers of the world and they kinda run the world and they know exactly whats going on around

Neptunia

Re: Are people who "shape the future", "leo, virgo, libra and scorpio MOONS"?

They are "people-knowers"! :cool:

I'm just kidding, I believe all the Moon signs have those abilities to move a ship foward in their own special way. Some signs take longer, some are fast, some can think on their toes while others will need more time and etc. I am a bit surprised you didn't mention Aquarian Moons in your list? ;) They are extremely futuristic, leadership qualities, have a desire to help and are intelligent as hell.

~ Neptunia

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed

It takes more than a moon sign to be a leader.

I know of other people with Taurus-Moons or Aries-Moons that are highly intelligent and great leaders. The entire chart has to be taken into account.

peacelover

I'm just kidding, I believe all the Moon signs have those abilities to move a ship foward in their own special way. Some signs take longer, some are fast, some can think on their toes while others will need more time and etc. I am a bit surprised you didn't mention Aquarian Moons in your list? ;) They are extremely futuristic, leadership qualities, have a desire to help and are intelligent as hell.

~ Neptunia

aquarian moons are smart but the difference is they have a lot of ideas and ideologies but ones that would work will be decided by these 5 moons.
these 5 moons decide everything for everyone.

peacelover

I know of other people with Taurus-Moons or Aries-Moons that are highly intelligent and great leaders. The entire chart has to be taken into account.

i dont neccesarily mean "leaders" but even who would help decide whom to make the leaders and how to make society a better place

Kalyxa

What is it exactly that's caused you to come to this conclusion? The moon sign by itself indicates one's basic emotional nature, and doesn't really have much to do with one's intelligence.

JUPITERASC

I know of other people with Taurus-Moons or Aries-Moons that are highly intelligent and great leaders.
The entire chart has to be taken into account.
Exactly. Bill Gates = Aries Moon :smile:

JUPITERASC

i dont neccesarily mean "leaders"
but even who would help decide whom to make the leaders
and how to make society a better place
Tens of millions of members of the voting public worldwide
have an opportunity to "help decide whom to make the leaders"
and yet
all these tens of millions of people are not limited to just the four of the twelve moon signs you have selected
:smile:

Kalyxa

Hmm, I wasn't aware of this. The article you mentioned doesn't really elaborate on how the Moon is connected to the intelligence of an individual though. Would this be more of an emotional or intuitive sort of intelligence, rather than cerebral?

ashriia

I can see the moon being linked to intelligence only due to the emotions/passions involved with the moon sign. So for instance - virgo/gemini/aqua moons are passionate about their interests of which they have a very broad range. Ask any aqua moon about any particular subject and they are sure to know something about it. their minds are arsenals of information. virgo moons tend to be more specific in their interests, but are super intelligent as well due to their research skills just like gemini moons.

Direct intelligence is mercury's job IMO. Especially those brilliant mercury/uranus conjunct folks who are usually scientists, mathematicians, and physicists, or will be well informed in such subjects.

CapAquaPis

Yes, the intermediate level of signs: Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio are more tied to emotion and understanding of the human condition. But Cancer is ruled directly by the moon in the primitive level and Aquarius is in the developed level, in addition Capricorn and Pisces moons possess great qualities in leadership.

There are more planetary aspects involved in ones' birth chart in determination they will be great leaders in politics or whatever they inspired to do as a hobby or selected career field.

This astrology vid sums it up: What makes a good political leader?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0ULRkIGPGY

peacelover

Yes, the intermediate level of signs: Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio are more tied to emotion and understanding of the human condition.

Oh okay now i get it!!! they are the understanding of other's condition. i dont know why i always thought they were most intelligent. probably because in my life i've always seen that these four signs leo, vir, lib, scor moons or even suns, had the upper hand in everything. everyone listens to them and others signs were never taken so seriously. so i assumed they were the most important and inteliigent which they are. but it made me very nervous to be around them, cause what if i say something stupid and they will kick me out. i dont ever try to speak to them coz iam not as smart because of my mercury in 12th house and my bad moon placement.

Last edited:

peacelover

okay, apart from astrologers and people who know astrology,
does anyone know who or which sign understands the human condition of 12th house person with sun or any other planets in 12th house? or does only god know about them? or not even him...

Bunraku

okay, apart from astrologers and people who know astrology,
does anyone know who or which sign understands the human condition of 12th house person with sun or any other planets in 12th house? or does only god know about them? or not even him...

All 12 signs, and its planet(s) symbolically represent the human condition. :smile: