Appearence of future spouse

success

Hi selfless,,

sir i request you to please spend some time over my birth chart and let me know about My wife looks wise appearance and when my marriage will happen.Please sir, i am waiting for your reply

my DOB 04-05-1983
birth time 23:25
place of birth :bhimavaram(16.53 N,81.53 E)
birth day wednesday

neat

this is my d9 chartcan someone read it please

Attachments

• d9.png
    d9.png
    8 KB · Views: 30

Chirste

From whom you have heard, you should not take that person seriously. because your wife would undergo various changes in body shape, size, hair skin color etc in her life time. So, even if somebody could pin point her physical attributes but will they remain the same to you all your marriage life? Thus, the finer qualities can be judged which remains or manifests in your marriage. She might be average girl next door but could be most beautiful women to you or she is very gentle women but quarrels daily with you.. so taking everything into account, I try to analyse as how you would perceive your wife and relationship.

Your 7th house has Cancer sign which would mean your wife will be emotional and had motherly attributes especially when Saturn with 4th lord exalted and aspects from 10th house will also make her professional.

Moon placed in 2nd house which is 8th from 7th will make you worried about you wife and your relationship will not be stable. It will change constantly and fail ultimately.

Venus in Gemini with Mercury will give you very talkative wife as good as she could be fit in media industry. She will be skilled in arts such as painting, music, poetry etc. She should be quite beautiful in general and very possessive by nature. Hair color and other physical attributes will all go together to make her beautiful.

Rest I agree with astrologer's commentaries above

Regards

Hi there, I have recently found that my chart shows the details of a man I have met. One of those details bening Venus in 8th house I think capricorn that he will be hard to get to know and distant. Infact the man is exactly like that. I also have mars in 11th saying I look for difficult relationships! Is that true? Or have I misunderstood? I think I also have Saturn that aspects my venus! I may be getting married late if ever! My birthday is 21-9-1980 south africa, Gauteng, 8:44 if anyone can help me too

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
Why would anyone want to know the appearance of a future spouse over and above say their personality or how their chemistry is???

Can you actually predict the facial and bodily appearance of a future spouse? Amazing

selfless

Banned
Hi selfless,,

sir i request you to please spend some time over my birth chart and let me know about My wife looks wise appearance and when my marriage will happen.Please sir, i am waiting for your reply

my DOB 04-05-1983
birth time 23:25
place of birth :bhimavaram(16.53 N,81.53 E)
birth day wednesday
Makar Lagna, Makar Raashi, Sravana Nakshatra(2nd pad), 3 planets viz, Budh, Brihaspati and Shani are Retrograde in your Kundli..though Shoni is Exalted in your chart..Chandra in Lagna glacing on 7th house , which partially tells that ur wife might be healthy, charming(round shaped face), restless,jolly..in chart Shukra Rahu together in 6th house from Lagna..u may have weakness for ladies and it may give you bad reputation sometimes....Marriage time has not come yet..
u can do the following remedies then u would be greatly benefitted:--
1...Never keep ivory or things of ivory in the house.
2. Avoid the acceptance of things free of cost or in charity.
3..Avoid evil deeds and telling lies.
4..Association with saints and Faqirs will prove very harmful.
5..Things of ivory will give very adverse effects. Avoid them.
6....never flirt with other women..After marriage, Respect your wife and never insult her..

Last edited:

Jasy

Hi selfless,,

my DOB 24-10-1988
birth time 11.00AM
Monday
place of birth :Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.32N , 91.82E)
Male

Last edited:

atul108

Dear Selfless,

I have always been curious as to whether I will get a good looking wife. Would be grateful if you could read my astrological chart and give me your findings.
I am currently taking a gap in my career and pursuing a one post graduate degree overseas. After completion I intend to find a good job and get married as early as possible.

Kindly also let me know when I will be able to get married.

DOB: 23-08-1986
Place of Birth: New Delhi
Time of Birth: 6:20 am

Thank you so much for your assistance in advance. :)

Best Regards,
Atul

atul108

Dear Selfless,

I think you might be mistaken as I am a new member to this forum and this is my first post. I became a member today!

You might have me confused for someone else :)

Regards,
Atul

jaitri007

Hi, I want to know about the appearance, nature, education etc of my future wife and possible date of marriage. My Details are as below:

Name: Saurabh Trivedi
DOB: 29-Jun-1986
Time of Birth: 04:02:28 AM
Place: Banda (UP) - 25.4833° N, 80.3333° E

I have also attached my Birth Chart. Please mail me at saurabh.tri007@yahoo.com

Thanks a Lot.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 20

suhasg

You better start your own thread asking for chart reading instead of trying to hijack someone's thread. I am seeing that you have done this in several threads. This is not good and against the forum policies.

Hello! Sir! Can you please brief me about my spouse details
My dob - 01/03/1987 dd/mm/yy
Time - 7.25 am
Place - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

crystalsoulz

You better start your own thread asking for chart reading instead of trying to hijack someone's thread. I am seeing that you have done this in several threads. This is not good and against the forum policies.

What's with this hijacking statement ?
I'm not a terrorist. Just a newcomer and sharing my views
On a thread, and I don't see anything wrong with that.
As a learner what can be better than reading and analysing one's ownchart ?

janakisita

hi
i need to know about my appearance,place where can i meet my spouse.kindly help me.
My DOB 24-05-1993
place- thanjavur,India.
Time 11:05 PM
Day- Monday
Ascendant Capricorn
Star arudhara

jiminjams

Hi ,
I have posted earlier but I got no reply this is my 2nd time posting (I hope some one kind enough to acknowledge my post)
so I have no planted in my 7th house of Navamasa chart I am really worried
venus and moon in the 11th house
mercury and mars in the 10th house
sun in the 1st house
Saturn in the 5th house
Jupiter in the 4th house
DOF : 25/5/1992; Time: 5.20 AM Place: East Godavari district Tuni, Andhrapradesh (I am a girl)
i wanted to know the appearance of my spouse if at all i get married as i don't have planets in the 7th house (i'm really worried :unsure::confused::confused::confused: )

Please someone kindly reply :smile::smile:

THANKYOU :smile::smile:

Pranav99

My DoB- 25/02/1999
Time 10:30PM
Place- Nashik, Maharashtra
Please tell me complexion of my wife and behavior and when i will get and where