How to deal with Uranus 6th house transit conj Natal Sun

silvik

Hello everyone,

Recently, my Uranus transited my natal Sun in 6th house and soon will be entering my 7th house. The past 7 years I used to live abroad. When my Uranus was transiting my Sun I started to crave for change and started thinking about returning back to my home country. Since my mum had some health issues last year I decided to make the move, I resigned from my well paid job, packed my stuff and returned back home in May 2019.
But since I returned I am not happy at all, cant get used to the life back home, I havent found the job yet and overall I am going through hard time, living with my mum etc. I started to regret the decision and started thinking again to return back to the country I lived past years.
So, I would like to have your opinion. Some people are telling me I should go with the chang, especially when the Uranus is transiting 6th house, which is about change in the everyday life and it was a good decision to move on and things will get better with time.. Other people are telling me I would be much more happy abroad and should stay there as long as I could and just to go back.
I am really confused now. Do you think it's good to make changes you feel to do when the Uranus is transiting your natal planets or it's better to wait after the transit and then to make the decision.. Any ideas or suggestions?
Thank you

Silvie

My Astrology
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c...ta_metoda=1&dominanta_rulership=1#tabs_redraw

Kite

From a whole house perspective, Uranus is already in the 7th house and it is conjunct Chiron right now so that could account for the restlessness you're feeling. Your part of fortune and Jupiter are in the 9th house of foreign countries and higher education which is favorable for moving. Your Saturn, which rules your 4th house of home, along with Moon and Mars are all in your 10th of career - so this would suggest that you move to where the job is. Moon rules your 9th so that is another indication of career in a foreign or higher education setting. Mars rules your 1st and 6th - maybe you're in healthcare?

silvik

From a whole house perspective, Uranus is already in the 7th house and it is conjunct Chiron right now so that could account for the restlessness you're feeling. Your part of fortune and Jupiter are in the 9th house of foreign countries and higher education which is favorable for moving. Your Saturn, which rules your 4th house of home, along with Moon and Mars are all in your 10th of career - so this would suggest that you move to where the job is. Moon rules your 9th so that is another indication of career in a foreign or higher education setting. Mars rules your 1st and 6th - maybe you're in healthcare?

Hi Kite,
Thank you for your insights. I work in hospitality industry in sales department. My ideal job would be sales (where can I meet people) in a luxury health & wellness resort��.
I have always traveled a lot, lived in several countries and last 7 years I was living in Dubai. The return back home was really harder than I thought and I feel I have more success and feel happier and comfortable abroad than in my home country. So, I have been very confused and restless in the past months. One part of me wants to be close to my family and one part wants to have a nice life abroad :) I would love to finally found a place where I can settle down, have a job I enjoy and a family life.
One of my freind offered me a job in my home town from Jan, but for some reasons I am not excited about it at all and unsure if it's really what I want. Today, I have another interview for a job back in Dubai, so I am just thinking if it would be the good idea to move back eventually..
That transit of Uranus over Chiron was one of the most difficult time I had in the past few years (I think I haven't felt so hopeless in my life for a long time). I am wondering, when Uranus turns direct in January 2020 and again will transit Chiron and my Descendent ( the last time in this lifetime), if it will be better and more clear this time..

Last edited: