Vietnam War, Pluto, Uranus & The Part of War

Phoenix Venus

Hi everyone. Ive been doing some research regarding the USA chart (the 12:00:01 am july 4 1776 chart) and the Vietnam war. Specifically the transits of Pluto and Uranus to the USA natal part of war (the formula for this part is as + mars-pluto, ascertained by forum member piercethevale) at 14.48.51 virgo.

The connection between the timing of these transits to the part of war, and Usa's involvement in the Vietnam war, is quite significant.

Im going to copy & paste what i sent forum member piercethevale:

During the timeframe from 1963-1965, both Uranus and Pluto made a series of passes over this part, perfecting a conjunction three times each. It was during this time that things started to escalate regarding American involvement in the Vietnam war. I think this really is a strong testimony regarding the validity of the part as well as the validity of the USA chart.

Its interesting because Uranus was involved, the planet of humanitarianism and activism, and this was also the time of the influx of anti-war protest.

Here are all the dates. Please note that i was using an online ephemeris so dates should be considered estimates.

Pluto entered the 15th degree of Virgo on Nov.18 1963, just days before the assassination of JFK.

It turned rx before perfecting sometime between 14-20 of Dec 1963 @ 14.14 Virgo

Left 15 Virgo rx on 15th Jan 64.

May of 1964 was the beginning of the draft card burnings. Congress passed the gulf of tonkin resolution on August 7 1964. The events at gulf of tonkin were pivotal because it garnered public support for our involvement in the war... The resolution allowed the president to enlist combat forces on Vietnam.

Pluto didn't reenter 15 Virgo until a month later, on Sept 6 1964. On Sep 21 1964, the worlds first Mach 3 bomber makes its first flight. The conjunction perfected on September 30 1964. It left direct October 7 1964.

Uranus then makes first contact, entering the 15th of Virgo on Nov. 7 1964. It perfected on Dec 10 1964, turns rx between 17-23 of December at 14.51 Virgo, perfecting again from rx motion on Dec 30th 1964. It leaves 15 Virgo on Feb 2 1965.

Just five days later Johnson approves of operation flaming dart and allows ongoing bombing of N. Vietnam.

Pluto makes its comeback, reentering 15 Virgo from rx on march 6, 1965.

Operation rolling thunder had just begun on march 2nd, what is said to have turned into the mostly intense air/ground battle of Vietnam...

and on march 8th the first combat troops arrive in Vietnam (3500 marines)

On march 9 Pres Johnson authorizes the use of napalm.

Pluto perfects its conj on march 14.

On April 17 1965, the first major national anti-war campaign takes place. 15,000 people gather in Washington.

Pluto leaves 15 Virgo rx two days later on April 19.

It reenters direct June 29, 1965.

On July 28, president Johnson announces to send another 44 military battalions, increasing USA presence in Viet to over 125,000.

Pluto perfects its conjunction just a few days later on august 1 1965. It makes its final departure from the 15th of Virgo on august 7 1965.

Uranus then enters the 15th of Virgo on august 19, 1965.

On august 31st, a law is passed, making the burning of draft cards illegal.

Uranus perfects the conj on Sep 1 1965 and leaves the degree Sep 4 1965.

On Oct 15 1965 was the first public draft card burning.

So we see that these dates are most sensitive in regards to the passage of Pluto (naturally, given that pluto is involved in the formula) but all during this timeframe, the buildup of both the USA involvement in the war, and the protest against it, was taking place right as Pluto and Uranus were crossing back and forth over this degree. Remarkable!!

This is quite a bit of info to digest but i plan on posting up some specific charts to break it down even further in posts to come.

Last edited:

piercethevale

In 1971 the voting age was lowered from 21 years of age to 18.

On March 23, 1971 a proposal to extend the right to vote to citizens eighteen years of age and older was adopted by both houses of Congress and sent to the states for ratification.
On May 6th I turned 18 years of age, and the following month, I graduated from high school on June 18th.

The Twenty-sixth amendment became part of the Constitution on July 1, 1971, and I registered to vote as a Republican.

The following March, 1972, during an anti-war rally at the college I was attending in Northern Calif. I believe that I became the first registered Republican to ever burn his draft card. :tongue:

I registered as Libertarian in early 1976 and have been as such ever since, except for one year when the registrar changed my affiliation, without my consent, to Democrat.... although I didn't register or vote from 2000 to 2008 my loyalty was still with the Party.:innocent:

Pray for peace. Bernie Sanders in 2016, ya' all.:smile:

Phoenix Venus

Lets take a look at the chart for when Pluto first entered the 15th degree of virgo. This chart has tons of pivotal contacts to the USA chart and gives some insight into the events that are to unfold over the course of the next few years as Pluto & Uranus dance across USA's natal Part of War.

Jupiter is conjunct the MC of this chart. The Mc at 9.44 aries is at a degree that i have seen show up time and time again in charts of import for the USA. There are two natal USA parts at this degree, The part of transformation aka intuitive awareness of the higher self, at 9.29 aries, and the part of liberty at 9.37 aries.

The MC is the spiritual HOW of the chart, representing how to harness the energies to grow from the AC to the DC, so this is a clear indication of how the cosmos are guiding the Usa to handle this upcoming series of conjunctions.

In light of that, what is so interesting is that the MC is making a nearly exact inconjunction to Uranus, which is involved in the formula for the part of intuitive awareness of the higher self, at 9.42 virgo. This is making a conjunction to the part of sons at 10.26 virgo, which utilizes jupiter in its formula. Jupiter is at 10.03 aries conjuncting USA's part of fulfillment & obligations.

Phew. What a connection. And a quite telling one at that.

The north node of the chart is at 11.58 cancer, making an EXACT conjunction to USA's IC, also conjuncting USAs parts of faithfulness, stability at 11.46 cancer and part of false love at 11.40 cancer.

The AC at 25.43 cancer is just over a degree from USAs natal mercury at 24.31 cancer.

The sun of the chart at 25.00 scorpio is conjunct USAs natal part of fortune at 25.41 scorpio and the charts part of fortune, at 15.07 leo, is conjunct USAs part of surgery, army, police at 15.23 leo.

The part of fortune was in the same exact degree decades earlier for the chart of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

The IC at 9.44 libra was conjunct USAs vertex at 9.20 libra.

Mercury at 2.30 sag is conjunct the USA part of luck, sons at 2.33 sag.

Vesta at 6.02 sag is conj the USA part of mother at 6.05 sag.

Both parts labelled "sons" have been activated in this chart so it was intriguing to find out that the charts moon at 14.23 sag is conjunct Yeshuas natal part of sons at 14.30 sag. Btw the moon is one of the planets utilized in the formula to derive at the part of sons.

After all, it was the Sons of Americ that really were most affected by a call to war.

Venus at 15.36 sag was exactly conj USA's part of exile at 15.36 sag and Mars at 17.02 sag was conj USA's part of kings & royalty at 17.26 sag.

Saturn, at 17.05 aqua, within a degree of USA's natal moon at 16.50 aqua.

Quite a lot going on with many telling connections.

Here is the chart:

astro_2gw_515_pluto_conj_usa_war.176.11515-1_zpsozw96qux.gif

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

In 1971 the voting age was lowered from 21 years of age to 18.

On March 23, 1971 a proposal to extend the right to vote to citizens eighteen years of age and older was adopted by both houses of Congress and sent to the states for ratification.
On May 6th I turned 18 years of age, and the following month, I graduated from high school on June 18th.

The Twenty-sixth amendment became part of the Constitution on July 1, 1971, and I registered to vote as a Republican.

The following March, 1972, during an anti-war rally at the college I was attending in Northern Calif. I believe that I became the first registered Republican to ever burn his draft card. :tongue:

I registered as Libertarian in early 1976 and have been as such ever since, except for one year when the registrar changed my affiliation, without my consent, to Democrat.... although I didn't register or vote from 2000 to 2008 my loyalty was still with the Party.:innocent:

Pray for peace. Bernie Sanders in 2016, ya' all.:smile:

Power to the people :smile:

Time Lord

Hello, I like to write about war:

War is unnecessary.

Uranus and Pluto don't want it.
But Nessus does. Research it. Nessus, the asteroid.

Phoenix Venus

Did you read the thread?

The proof is in the pudding.

I never said pluto or uranus "want war"

This is about the part of war and what happens when these two planets come in contact with it.

Feel free to make a thread about Nessus :)

piercethevale

Did you read the thread?

The proof is in the pudding.

I never said pluto or uranus "want war"

This is about the part of war and what happens when these two planets come in contact with it.

Feel free to make a thread about Nessus :)

You tell him, girl.
The Planets have no desire in of themselves. They just are...what they are, and they do what the Creator intended for them to do...dance to the Creators' tune.

Some people just like pudding their two cents in.

Bill Cosby likes pudding... pudding his **** where it don't belong. :whistling::tongue:

Phoenix Venus

You tell him, girl.
The Planets have no desire in of themselves. They just are...what they are, and they do what the Creator intended for them to do...dance to the Creators' tune.

Some people just like pudding their two cents in.

Bill Cosby likes pudding... pudding his **** where it don't belong. :whistling::tongue:

Ooh, raunchy. :tongue:

Thanks ptv.