What does he think of me?

Becca

I saw him last night. We said hi to each other. What does he think of me?
(I'm using the time when I believe he said hi to me)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_what_does_he_think_of_me.50441.53791.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_what_does_he_think_of_me.50441.53791.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 88

Dirius

I saw him last night. We said hi to each other. What does he think of me?
(I'm using the time when I believe he said hi to me)

Hi becca:

1) Horary is for the time you ask the question, not the time you saw each other (thats event astrology, and belongs on electional/event forum)

2) Try to at least make a basic interpretation of your own chart, this isn't the "read my horary for free" section. We can help you delineate your question chart, so we can all learn from it.

Please don't take it the wrong way :joyful:, its just for everyone's best interest and learning purpose.

Last edited:

Becca

Hi, Dirius. The time of seeing him and me asking that question is the same time, therefore I think it can be a horary question.

I know I'm the Ascendent, and he's the Descendent.

I'm not sure if I should use Saturn or Uranus as the ruler of Aquarius in horary.

The descendent's cusp is Aries. Mars sexile Uranus, makes no aspect ot the Moon. IF I'm Uranus then I'm in his house. But if I'm Saturn, Saturn trines Moon. So, more interest from my side?

Sunrise

Hi, Dirius. The time of seeing him and me asking that question is the same time, therefore I think it can be a horary question.

I know I'm the Ascendent, and he's the Descendent.

I'm not sure if I should use Saturn or Uranus as the ruler of Aquarius in horary.

The descendent's cusp is Aries. Mars sexile Uranus, makes no aspect ot the Moon. IF I'm Uranus then I'm in his house. But if I'm Saturn, Saturn trines Moon. So, more interest from my side?

you are Venus and he is Mars
Venus= you, like a lot Mars
But Mars=he, i think wants his space more freedom and no commitment
also Uranos near the cusp says the same think
Mars in the 5th H love, fun) and the ruler Saturn in jupiter and looking at the rececpion there is a little attraction between you:sideways:
I do not see any aspect from the moon and between the main significators
wait others opinion:sideways: and merry Christmas

Dirius

You = Venus (ruler of 1st house) / Moon (co-signifier)
Him= Mars (ruler of the 7th house)

To analyze feelings you look at the receptions. Usually good receptions indicate strong feelings.

For example, venus is in capricorn, the sign of exaltation of mars, showing how you are really infatuated with him :happy:

In this case mars (him) is in 17° aquarius, in the term of venus. It is a minor venus dignity. Could imply he has sort of a liking for you, but not a strong one. He is at least comfortable with you. Small receptions can't really establish romantic feelings, but you can at least know he likes you in a very general way (eventually it could lead to something else).

Becca

Thank you Sunrise and Dirius for your replies.

Looking at my horary, I've mistaken Libra for Aquarius *smacks self on the head*

Let me explain the situation here. He is my ex, we were together for 6 years, from 2000 to 2006. I was with my bf when my ex saw me at a gig on Saturday night. My ex and I never had a real conversation after our breakup. I am guilty for leaving him without a good reason. I had problems with my studies and I was nervous, so I let him go, and I could never forgive myself being foolish and losing him over a nonsense and pressure I had from my parents to finish my studies. He was very sweet to me, he was my first, I'll always remember him and think good of him. He had everything I wanted in a man, but yet I was foolish and young to realise that and now it's too late.

After our breakup we would shyly say hi to each other in the street. Two years ago we exchanged a few polite phrases at a wedding we both attended. Four months ago, when I was at pub with my bf, he was there with his friend I know. His friend was very happy to see me. He came to me, sat next to me, and we were talking about our lives. His friend even asked me if I got married.

Last edited:

tikana

Becca

i dont like the whole question

how does he feel about me?
don't you want an action with that feeling?

T